Unexpected Turn

Unexpected Turn

~Seohyun’s POV~

Ugh... just perfect!! How the hell did I end up with this guy again?!!

But... I felt really bad. I really kicked him hard, so hard.

NOOOO!! Seohyun, no!!  You can’t give in!!

I won’t apologise!! I won’t be nice!! Just let him think what he wants (to think of you)....

But... I’m not....like...

“What’s your name?” The guy interrupted my thoughts.

“......” I won’t give in!! Just be the cold hearted person like what he sees in you, Seohyun!!

“Hmm... don’t want to tell me? That’s okay...” Unbelievably, the guy just answered indifferently.

“......” I must show the same.

“Miss...” The guy continued. “You don’t have to be scared... I know that you’re really scared...”

WHAT THE HELL?!! Who said I’m SCARED?!! I’m not!! Who does he think he is? My fairy godmother? He can’t just guess like that!! He doesn’t know me... he doesn’t know me....

“Don’t lie to yourself...” The guy finally stopped walking.

He looked straight at me, grabbing my shoulder. “Everyone here are good people, we really mean no harm...  If you’ve any problems... you can always talk to me” The guy smiled sincerely.

“Pfft...” I smacked both his hands off my shoulder.

“......” I just kept silent. I don’t know what to say. I don’t know how to react to his statement

I want to act cold but I really felt touched by his words.

So, I just.... rolled my eyes.

But, he smiled again. “This is your room” He pointed to a red door in front of me.

“Work starts at 7 pm everyday...” With that, he started leaving me in the empty long hallway.

But I just stood there... watching him leaving. Not moving an inch.

“And don’t be late!!” I could hear his shout from across the hallway.

Ah!! What the hell I was thinking? How could I always be in trance whenever I saw him?

Ugh!! Seohyun, stop dreaming!! He won’t ever like you...

I started to move away from that spot, nearing to my new room.

I slowly twisted the door knob.... WOAH!!!

~Yoona’s POV~

It has already been 2 days... 2 days since Seohyun had been taken!! But, I still couldn’t find her...

What should I do? Who should I ask? How should I find her?

Doo doo roo~ doo doo doo
Kissing you baby~
Doo doo roo~ doo doo doo
Loving you baby~


Oh... that’s my phone!! Where is it? Where did I put it?

Oh... here it is!!

“HelLo, Oppa!!” I was really happy my boyfriend had called.

“Hi, Sweety...” I knew that Yoochun Oppa felt the same way. “I miss you, honey... when can we meet again?”

“Omo... Oppa... I’m really sorry!! I can’t” It was really hard for me to say those words.

“Why?” I could hear he was disappointed too. “But, I miss you sooo much!! I want to see you!”

“Oppa... I’m really really sorry!! I really can’t... My sister is missing and I gotta...”

Suddenly, the line was cut off.

“Oppa!! Oppa...” I guess maybe he didn’t have enough credits. I understand.

Yoochun Oppa was the most perfect guy I had ever met. He cared about me. He cared about his family especially his mom.

He worked really hard to pay off all the hospital bills and medications for his mom. Sometimes, Oppa willing to go hungry for the sake of his family.

He’s really truly perfect and I really loved him.

I certainly believed that he will understand my situation.

But, I won’t ask him for any help... I don’t want to burden him more problems.

Doo doo roo~ doo doo doo
Kissing you baby~
Doo doo roo~ doo doo doo
Loving you baby~

 

Ah... it’s my phone again...

“Hello...”

“Yoona-sshi!! I’ve found the address!!”  Onew shouted excitedly. He was my classmate in high school but unexpectedly, he’s still my classmate in the college.

“Really?!! AHHH!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! Onew-sshi... I really owe you big time”

 

#Yoona’s POV#

I’ve arrived at the exact place where Onew had directed me to.

But, this place seems like it was still close. Oh, yeah!! Clubs always open at night.... I forgot!! I rarely went clubbing but since I started dating Yoochun Oppa, he had brought me to many exciting clubs.

Ahh... there’s someone!!

“Excuse me... excuse me!!” I waved my hand whole heartedly, hoping he would notice.

The guy slowly approached me. Finally, I could see his face clearly, he was in the dark just now.

Wow... He’s really tall!! And cute...

“Can I help you?” I could felt my face blushing the moment he spoke to me.

Aish!! What am I thinking? I already have a boyfriend!!

“Umm... ye..yeah” Why the hell did I stuttered. “Is there anyone name Seohyun here?”

The guy frowned.

“Ah... she looks like this!!” I quickly took out Seohyun’s photo from my sling bag.

“Oh, yeah... she’s here. Please wait... I’m going to call her” The guy immediately went inside the club.

Thank goodness!! I finally found her!! There she is!! My sister!!

I could see Seohyun walking besides the tall guy.

“Unnie...” Seohyun was surprised.

I quickly hugged her. “I Miss you so much!! I’m sorry I didn’t help you out the other day...” I held her hands in mine, looking at her guiltily.

I know she misses me too. I know she would forgive...

But, Seohyun unexpectedly threw my hands away from hers. “What the hell are you doing here?” She coldly asked.

I was flabbergasted. I had really lost for words.  How could she turn to be like this? Why is she so..... different? She had unexpectedly turned into someone else.

“Seohyun-ah... I’m really sorry...” I could feel my tears running down my cheeks.

“Just get out of my face...” She was about to leave but I quickly stopped her.

“Seohyun!! This is me!! “ I cried.

“Who?” She asked indifferently.

“Yoona, your unnie!!”

“Oh... the who keeps on bugging Yoochun Oppa...” She caressed my cheek slowly. Then, SLAP!!

“Stay away from him!! He’s too good for you!! I suit him better...” Seohyun gave a sinister smile.

I couldn’t take it anymore. Why does she have to bring Oppa in this matter? Since when did she become so interested in him?

Seohyun gave a small laugh. “I slept with him once, unnie...” With that, she left.

How could.... Seohyun did that to me?

~Taecyeon’s POV~

I saw everything with my two eyes. I couldn’t believe she would ever do that....

So, Seohyun’s the name... she seems so innocent but... am I wrong?

But I still thinks my instincts were right!! From the very beginning!!