Their names

Unexpected Turn

~Taecyeon’s POV~

Aish, this girl!! Why does she have to be so worked up?! Like I was going to her or something...

“Yah...put me down... NOWW!!”  The girl keep struggling and wriggling her body to let loose. As if that wasn’t enough, she hit my back repeatedly without failure.

Aarghh!! Why do I’ve to put up with such a kid?!!

This girl had been the hardest one that I’ve had handled so far. She has too much energy.

Finally, after the seemingly long excruciating walk, I reached the boss’ room.

As soon as I opened the door, I could see TOP sitting on the edge of the table, patiently waiting for the new girl.

TOP was our Big Boss, my Big Boss. Even though, I held the biggest share on this place, on this club... I willingly gave the ‘Big Boss’ position to him. He was my business partner, my best bud.

TOP, Siwon and I had been running this club for almost 3 years now. (F.Y.I. we also provide loan services to those in need)

“Hey, man...” We high fived each other like we always did.

“Is this the girl?” TOP closely examined the girl’s face which I haven’t still put down.

“Watch it... She spits on people...” I jokingly warned TOP, getting a little bit away from him.

“What?! Really?” TOP was surprised for a moment. “Wow...you really are something...” He playfully pinched the girl’s cheek.

Immediately, the girl slapped away TOP’s hand. I knew it...she would definitely fought back.

“Don’t touch me!!” she snarled.

“Ooo... feisty” TOP still in his position, standing so close to the girl.

Typical TOP. Trying to scare each girl with the same move but I bet she wouldn’t even feel threaten... oh, wait... is she trembling?

I could feel her body was shaking. Was I wrong about her? She does ...feel scared.

Then, suddenly... she started to wriggle her body once again. “YAH!! LET MEE GOO!!” Woah... her voice was really deafening.

GD suddenly popped in front of me. “How FFFEEIISSTTYY!!” He playfully smacked the girl’s .

“YYYAAHH!!”

I accidentally threw the girl on the floor.

I held my aching stomach.“YAHH!! That totally hurts!!” I glared at her. She has a really powerful kick.

She glared at me sharply. “Deserves you right...” I could hear her mumbled under her breath.

GD crouched in front of her. “It’s okay... we come in peace...” He showed his killer smile with a peace sign.

But, the girl just rolled her eyes.

“I guess your moves ain’t working on her...” G.O. tried his luck.

“Don’t worry, missy... we won’t harm you. You just have to work as a waitress at our club...” G.O caressed his moustache.

The girl unexpectedly turned towards G.O. “Is that all?” I guessed she was a bit surprised upon hearing her tone of voice.

TOP went beside me, looking down at her. “Yea... that’s why we told you Don’t Worry...”

“Really?!” Her eyes grew big, still not believing the fact.

G.O. nodded. “We ain’t that bad...you know...” He stood up.

~Seohyun’s POV~

I couldn’t believe my ears. Maybe they were just tricking me... but they look like they were really telling the truth.

“My name is GDragon by the way... but they only call me GD. He’s G.O., the best bartender we have... and he’s TOP, our Big Boss... Finally, he’s Taec, the real Big Boss” the baby faced looking guy explained to me.

“YAH... wanna die?!” The man named TOP hissed.

“Hehehe... sorry... BOSSSSSSS!!” GD stuck out his tongue.

Immediately, they were chasing each other. GD had managed to escapefrom the room.

Quickly, TOP was about to chase after him but was stopped by the tall guy.

“Yahh... what about this girl?!”

“Take care of her for me...” TOP quickly dashed outside the room.

“Yah... Yah... where you gonna go?” The tall guy asked the ert.

“TOP asked you to take care of her, right? So, my work is settled then...”

After, they all left... the atmosphere quickly become awkward.

~Taecyeon’s POV~

AGH, WHATT?!! Take care of her?

First, I had to put up with her constant beating.... now, What? I’ve to take care of her?!!

This is too much. TOP.... you really gonna get it from me.

Breathe in, breathe out... patience, patience... remember Taec, patience is a virtue...

I braced myself for the nightmare.

I slowly looked down at her. Suddenly, all my anger had disappeared.

She looked so weak, so fragile, so terrified but yet she put up a brave front. I pitied her.

“Let’s go...” I lend out my hand to her, smiling. Maybe, she could be a little at ease if I smiled.

“Whatever...” She rolled her eyes, arrogantly. She stood up by herself, totally ignoring my long hand in front of her.

Aish this girl... I thought I just felt a little pity on her.

================================================================================================

Thank you for the people that had subscribed to my story!! ^_^

Sorry I think that this chapter is a bit boring... I'll try my best to make it better in the next one.

And... sorry to let some of you guys down but this is not taecyoon...