I'll be waiting for you

A Word Called Love

 

It was Himchan, he smiled then sat on the bench in front of him, he was wearing a coat and scarf around her neck, and he also covered his head with a black bonnet.

 

“Relax it’s only me” He said trying to calm the shocked maknae in front of him.

 

Jun Hong slowly gulped and sat beside him, he placed his hands between his legs and started swinging his feet letting the snow scatter everywhere.

 

“Why did you run away?” Himchan asked without looking at him, his gaze is focused on the falling snow everywhere.

 

Jun Hong opened his mouth only to close it again, words couldn’t express what he is feeling right now, he felt so disturbed by the words Yongguk said last night, especially the name of ’Chul Yeon’

 

Himchan scooted closer to him and placed his hand on Jun Hong’s head he then pulled it closer to his shoulder and let the maknae rest on it.

 

“It’s okay Jun Hong, you are you no matter what that Yongguk said” He mumbled, he felt Jun Hong moved a bit and glared at him.

“Hyung don’t talk about Yongguk hyung like that” He pouted then rests his head once again on his shoulder.

Himchan chuckled at the actions he made, “You really like Yongguk eh?” He asked still looking at the snowflakes falling from the sky.

Jun Hong hummed in response, then he stretched his arms widely, “Hyung ... I love Yongguk hyung this much!” He said, Himchan smiled at the childish reaction he received.

 

“Sorry, I guess you heard as talk last night am I right?” Himchan straightened his back which made Jun Hong stare at him and slowly nod.

“Neh~ a bit  ... “He said as he lowered his head.

 

Himchan cupped his head and raised it, “Don’t lower your head, you have to smile” He awkwardly pushed the corner of Jun Hong’s lips upward.

 

“But hyung ... he only see me as a replacement for that Chul Yeong dude” He muttered as Himchan released his head and his lips.

 

“Hush, you are not a replacement for him, you are the reason why Yongguk continued to smile like he was before.” He said as he hugged Jun Hong.

 

“Hyung he doesn’t ... see me as Jun Hong ... he –“ “Jun Hong ..” a husky voice made Jun Hong flinched and turned to his back only to see Yongguk standing behind him.

 

“Hyung ... “He lowered his head and avoided the gaze of Yongguk.

Himchan stood up and walked towards Yongguk, he patted his shoulders, “Fix this” He said with a very serious tone and walked away.

Yongguk then walked towards Jun Hong who is cuddling his knees on top of the bench, hiding his head between his knees.

“Let’s go home.” Yongguk said as he sat beside him.

“No, you go home hyung” He replied not even moving from his place despite that Yongguk is sitting beside him.

 

“Don’t act like a kid now, Chul Yeon is not---- “ “THAT’S THE REASON WHY I DON’T WANT TO GO HOME HYUNG!” Jun Hong suddenly revolted, he stood in front of him and started hitting his chest.

 

“Hyung! Do you know how it hurts me to hear those words from you?” He asked, Yongguk just stared at him not even a single word came out from his mouth.

 

“Hyung I  want you to see me as Choi Jun Hong not some Chul Yeon that you know from the past!” He took away his scarf and placed his skateboard down.

 

“Hyung ... why can you do that?” His voice started to shake, “I’m always here beside you and yet I feel that we are so far away.”

“You don’t know how painful I felt when Chul Yeon died” Yongguk stood up and took the scarf and folded it.

“Yes I don’t know, so you have to move on!” He said as he backed a few steps away from him.

“I-I ... c-can’t” He took another step closer to him, which made Jun Hong backed a few steps behind.

 

“Let’s just go home Jun Hong .. “ “You know hyung, hearing you calling my name is really peaceful for me, hyung .. I love you ... but ... why can’t you see me as Jun Hong and not ... Chul Yeon” he stopped and stood firmly in front of him.

 

Then a sudden honked of car made Jun Hong turn, a car is in front of him, it seems that it lost its control and was about to hit him, he closed his eyes and waited for the impact from the car, but suddenly strong hand grabbed him and embraced him.

 

He slowly opened his eyes only to see Yongguk hugging him away from the car, “H-hyung” He mumbled as Yongguk tightly hugged him.

 

“Mianhe Jun Hong, I was so blinded by the past, I’m sorry Jun Hong .. I’m sorry “ He apologized, tears started to flow from his eyes as he hugged the younger one.

 

A smile formed in Jun Hong’s face and hugged him back, “Hyung .... you finally accepted me as who I am ... thank you ... I love you hyung .. “ He whispered.

 

Yongguk backed away and wiped his tears and started to smile, “Let’s go home, I’m sure Himchan is dead worried about us” He sniffed and laughed softly.

 

Jun Hong smiled then nodded, he searched for his skateboard only to see that it’s on the middle of the road, he stepped forward but Yongguk stopped him.

 

“I’ll go, you wait here” He said then walked towards it.

Jun Hong noticed a fast car making its way towards Yongguk, while Yongguki has no idea that his life is in danger.

Jun Hong’s hands shakes as the car is closing to Yongguk, that’s when Himchan’s words echoed in his mind.

 

*Love ... love is an urge to protect the most important person for me* His will is now strengthened by these words, he ran towards Yongguk and pushed him away, Yongguk was surprised by what he did everything went slow motion as Yongguk stare at him, Jun Hong was smiling innocently which made the older one nervous, he then saw the car hit Jun Hong.

He witnessed how Jun Hong’s body got hit and tossed away by the speeding car, his eyes widened as he stare at him and hear the sounds of electricity crackling from his body.

 

He quickly went and pulled Jun Hong closer to him, “W-why did you do that!” He shouted.

 

“Hyung .. love is all about protecting someone, and I love you hyung ... “ He smiled once again, he raised his hand towards the face of Yongguk and feel it slowly then after that, he shutdown.

 

“JUN HONG!!!” His voice echoed all throughout the street, no one was there to witness what happened to them, nor someone who can help them.

 

“Don’t worry Jun Hong, I’ll do my best to fix you, I want to spend my life with you, please ... “ Yongguk carried him and ran towards their apartment.

 

“Hyung, thanks for making me”

 

“I should be the one thanking you, not the other way around!”

 

“Why?”

 

“You taught me how to love again; you made me forget all those dark pasts I kept inside my heart”

 

“I love you hyung ...”

 

“I love you too Jun Hong ... “

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Finish!!

 

XD i know the ending but .. yeah~ xD at least i finished it xD

So how is it? *^*

i really need your comment you