Chapter 2

A Word Called Love

 

Jun Hong stared at his hyung with anticipating eyes, he also flashed out his smile as he wait for his Hyung to answer his question.

 

“Hyung what is love?” He asked again, he stood up and sat on the floor beside him while looking at him like a lost puppy.

 

Himchan awkwardly scratched his neck as he tried his best to avoid the younger’s gazes but he failed, Jun Hong tugged his shirt continuously so Himchan gave up and grabbed his hand then sighed.

 

“Love is ... “He faked a cough once again, “Love is ... something you feel towards someone you wanted to protect, someone you always wanted to acknowledge you as a man, someone you can’t live without, it’s an emotion where you are obsessed to someone to the point where you want to be with her for the rest of your life.” Himchan proudly stated as he placed his hand on his chin while bobbing his head up and down.

 

Jun Hong just blinked innocently as he tried to understand Himchan’s words, but unfortunately he’s too young to understand this, Himchan noticed that Jun Hong suddenly fell silent, he turned and saw that the kid is just staring at him, “You didn’t understand a word am I right?” He asked with a bit annoyed tone.

 

Jun Hong nodded energetically while smiling, “Yes hyung! I didn’t understand anything!” He cheekily answered.

 

“Yah!” Himchan shouted which made Jun Hong laughed and sat on the sofa. He sighed once again and crossed his arms, “You will feel love when you saw someone that can make you smile” He just simplified his explanation for the confused maknae.

 

Jun Hong slowly nodded, he finally understood the last explanation Himchan gave him, “Then I guess I love Yongguk hyung!” He simply grinned but he stopped midway, “Shutdown” He said before his head and shoulders fell.

 

Himchan was shocked from what Jun Hong said before he shut down, but he just shook his head and walked towards the robot maknae, “Yongguk!” He shouted, Yongguk slowly walked closer to them after he washed the dishes.

 

“What happened?” He asked, he saw Jun Hong sitting lifeless on the couch with Himchan beside him.

 

“He shut down” He said as he points at the maknae.

 

Yongguk nodded and carried him while Himchan followed them towards their room, the room is filled with skateboards, a ball of soccer and CDs of Yongguk, the place is also filled with pictures of Yongguk and Jun Hong.

 

As Yongguk slowly placed Jun Hong on his bed, Himchan closed the door and walked straight towards them.

 

“Yongguk we need to talk.” Himchan said with full of seriousness in his voice.

 

Yongguk turned and raised a brow, but before that he pulled a blanket first and covered Jun Hong’s body, “What?” He asked since this is the first time Himchan wanted to talk to him with this kind of atmosphere.

 

“Jun Hong asked what love is” He stated as he took a chair and sat on it facing the bed and him.

 

Yongguk stopped from his actions then stared at him, “What?” He asked unsure of what he heard from him.

 

“I think your robot here is adapting a bit fast” Himchan pointed his thumb to Jun Hong as the guy is fast asleep.

 

“That’s impossible, I made sure that he will never feel that emotion!” a tint of disbelief is present on his voice, he was shocked from what he heard from Himchan, he wished that he was just kidding, but apparently he is dead serious.

 

“I told you that you should stop this, no matter what you do, you can’t bring back Chul Yeon again!” Himchan started to shout trying to let him know his mistakes but he only earned glares from him.

 

“Don’t you ever mention him again... please..” Yongguk softened at the name mentioned earlier, Chul Yeon is a guy that was once loved Yongguk, his heart once again covered with agony from the past, the pain he felt when Chul Yeon died surged up once again making the once forgotten memories alive again.

 

“Let’s stop this, you have to scrap Jun Hong now!” Himchan said the words which made Yongguk furious.

 

“I can’t do that to him! I feel like I can be with Chul Yeon again when I am with him!” Yongguk grabbed Himchan in shoulders harshly.

 

“Chul Yeon has already died!” He pushed Yongguk away “5 years had already passed since he died!” Himchan saw Yongguk fell and look weak in front of him.

 

Himchan is Yongguk’s friend since they are just kids, he saw how Yongguk turned to what he is now, Chul Yeon is a guy that Yongguk met in a club once, and he saw how his bestfriend fell in love with him, he tried to stop him but he failed, now this time he have to stop Yongguk’s madness with all his might.

 

Yongguk stood up and left the room, “I will never scrap Jun Hong, he is the only memory Chul Yeon left me.” He stated with so much determination in his voice leaving Himchan sighed, “Yongguk!” He walked towards the door and followed him outside.

 

“So ... Hyung ... is just using me ... as replacement ... for that ... Chul Yeon dude... “ Jun Hong whispered behind the blanket, trying to keep tears from falling from his eyes.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok first of all i apologize since i in making fics OTL

yes yes i know it's not good so just bear with it until i finish this ! xD

I just tried to make a fic but as you can see i didn't nailed it ... more or less .. i am at worst in making this kinds of fic ...

i just want to express my idea and that's the main reason why i made this . :)