What is Love?

A Word Called Love

 

“Hyung! How is my rapping skill?” A cheerful voice of someone suddenly echoed throughout the whole place making the people turn to his direction, after knowing how awkward the atmosphere, his steps became slower which eventually stopped then he bowed down apologizing for his noise.

 

 A guy who seems older than the kid walked towards him and patted his head, “You do good Jun Hong, let’s go home” He said and without any hesitation he grabbed his hands and walked towards the street side by side.

 

“Hyung am I really good?” the guy named Jun Hong asked him, a tint of nervousness is present in his voice, his smile became a slight frown, but that frown changed when he saw his hyung smiling at him.

 

“Of course it’s good, I’m the one who taught you how to rap!” He exclaimed then stopped from his tracks and placed both of his hands on his hip then laughed like a king.

 

Jun Hong felt relieved to hear that from him, he then hugged this man and swayed his body back and forth “Thanks Yongguk hyung!”

 

Yongguk smiled then ruffled his hair, “No problem, let’s go!” He said as he slung his arm on his shoulders then ran towards their apartment.

 

After a few blocks of walk, they finally arrived in their destination, Yongguk knocked the door three times then a voice shouting from the other side of the door welcomed them, “Wait a minute!” the voice slowly fade and footsteps are heard making its way towards the door.

 

“At last!” a guy with a hair in natural black opened the door, Yongguk and Jun Hong closed their eyes and smelled the delicious aroma that came from inside the apartment, and without saying anything they pushed the guy out of their way and rushed towards the kitchen, “YAH!” the guy wearing an apron shouted then followed the two.

 

As soon as he entered the kitchen, he saw Yongguk and Jun Hong already eating their share of food without even waiting for him.

 

“Yah! You didn’t even wait for me! The one who cooked those dishes you are hogging like there’s no tomorrow!” He shouted then banged the spatula on the wall.

 

“Hyung we are hungry sorry~!” Zelo sang with his mouth full of rice and side dishes.

 

“Himchan, just sit here!” Yongguk ordered and then took a bowl of soup and drank all its contents with one gulp.

 

The guy called Himchan stomped his feet harshly on the floor as he circle the table, he hit Yongguk and Jun Hong’s head as he passed them.

 

“Yah! Why did you hit me?” The two guy said in unison which made Himchan laughed uncontrollably “Fools just eat” He pointed his spatula on their plates and smiled.

 

Yongguk and Jun Hong just shook their heads then resumed on finishing their food that is placed on their plates.

 

After thirty minutes of bickering and laughs, they finally finished eating dinner, Yongguk volunteered to wash the dishes which made Himchan and Jun Hong gasped in disbelief.

 

“Hyung is something wrong with you?” Jun Hong ran towards him and started to feel his forehead, neck and arms if he has a fever or not. Yongguk harshly pried the younger’s hands and turned facing the dishes, “I’m not” He said with a very serious tone which made Jun Hong ran to Himchan’s back like a scared puppy.

 

“Don’t scare the small kid Yongguk” Himchan said as he point at Jun Hong which seems to be enjoying the times when Himchan takes his side.

 

“Just go and don’t disturb me.” Yongguk said as he took a pair of gloves and wore it.

 

Himchan and Jun Hong exited the room and went into the living room, Jun Hong ran towards the sofa and flopped himself with his body first, he then turned again and grabbed the remote of the TV and started to switch the channels back and forth, while Himchan just casually sat on the other couch and placed both of his feet on the table in front of him.

 

Peace and silence conquered the whole room, when suddenly the kid finally broke it.

 

“Hyung...” Jun Hong mumbled as he straighten his back and and fiddled with the pillow from the couch.

 

“What?” Himchan asked without turning to him, his attention is too much focused in the show in the TV which really blocked everything around him.

 

“What is love?” That question made Himchan fell from his seat and stared awkwardly to Jun Hong. 

 

-----------------------------

 

Author's note:  Ok this story is tend to be a oneshot .. but unfortunately i can't contain all this in just one chapter ... so yeah i think it'll last up to three chapters all :) xD

Comment your thoughts about this chapter :3 i know it's short but at least i already updated this right? :3