Nice meeting you again

Can we make it again?

Bom was staring at Mr. Stranger with awe. He was the man who messed up with her thoughts in her waking hours. And just like an old movie, flashbacks were playing through her mind, especially the night with him. She promised to herself that she will forget and buried that memory.

**Flashback

She didn’t know how long she had been there in his embrace. She’s still crying and all she knows is that she’s very tired. Whatever pain comes through her, it only mends by her sobbing and crying.

“Everything will be okay.” The man gently whispered to her ear while tightening his hug.

He was a stranger; she didn’t even know his name. Awhile  ago, she sees him as an enemy but after what happened she felt like he’s the only friend she can lean on.

He didn’t utter a word. Instead he guided her towards the bedroom. She didn’t refuse anymore she feels like she don’t have enough strength to think.

She sat in the other side of the bed while the man suddenly kneels down facing her. He gently removes her sandal from her feet, and then tenderly pushed her to lie down.

“Go to sleep. You need to rest,” he said. And she obeyed him.

When she woke up, the face of the man was the first thing she saw. He slept beside her. A slow bitter ache crept inside her. It’s supposedly Dongwook, not this stranger.

Fresh tears slowly formed in her eyes, but she refused to shed them. From that they on, she will never ever shed a tear because of her stupid ex – boyfriend. H doesn’t even deserve it. She will erase all the memories with that bastard.

Slowly, she sits at the edge of the bed, so the man won’t wake up. She stared at his bare face.

“I will never forget you,” she said to herself.

She knows to herself that she will never ever forget this man. How could she? He was her first lover? He became her strength during her weakest moment. He lent his shoulders when she needed to cry all the hurt out. He offered her comfort when she needed it most.

She   stood up and wears her sandals. She quietly fixed herself. And after that she walked towards the door and walked outside to his suite. She went outside gaining all her pride again. And when she was totally out of the hotel she sighed. She filled her lungs with dawn’s fresh air.

“Starting this day, I will forget all the things that happened last night,” she solemnly vowed. “I will move on and will never look back. I made a mistake, but that will be the last. I will never be hurt again.”

And then she walked away.

****

“Good evening, Mr. Kwon,” Mr. C hoi greeted the man. Mr. Choi suddenly let go of her.

She came back to herself and reality hits her. Kwon? So, his surname is “Kwon”.

She had hoped and prayed she would never meet him again. But it looks like fate is joking at her right now. All of the places in Korea why is supposed to be here? And at this point in time? Where the proposal is still no luck.

“What’s her name?” then stranger asked Mr. Choi while not looking at her.

She didn’t know if he recognized her. Because she definitely transformed after what happened last five years. The long and silky her before was now a wavy curl. Her wavy curls gave her an alluring mature look. And her body fits well too. She had filled up flesh in right places.

She’s praying that he won’t recognize her. And it’s possible.

And just like her, the man in front of her has changed a lot too. His body was more firm and muscled compared before. But what was striking was the coldness in his eyes. And she surely knew that it is not like that before. And yet she still recognized him.

What if…

“She’s Park Bom of Ads and Ads. They gate – crash with her one of her friend so that they can convinced as to look at there proposal and advertising services,” Mr. Choi said while shaking his head.

And then again reality hits her hard this time. There’s no time for personal issues. Hers and Chaerin’s career were at stake. She needs to focus.

“What I want is a chance to show you our proposal,” she said.

“I turned it down, Sir.” Mr. Choi said immediately. “We have already the lists of top advertising agencies here in Seoul. They will just mess up the list.”

“Give us a chance. That’s what all we ask for,” she butted to Mr. Choi.

“I already – “

“Enough!”

Both she and Mr. Choi shut their mouth. When she looked at Mr. Kwon, it’s obvious that he is pissed off. His forehead has lines. A feeling of dreadfulness overcame her.

Who is this man in the company? And why Mr. Choi is afraid to him?

“Okay, just go now Seunghyun. I will take care of this.”

“But, Sir – “Mr. Choi protest.

“I said go, Seunghyun.” He aid with authoritative voice.

She fought the urge to flee. She runs away to him before without any explanation, and she is ready to run away again if there is no contract and team at stake.

Mr. Choi glared at her one last time and walked away.

“Do you want a drink, Bom?”

He said her name like he was used to saying it. And because of that she was distracted. “y-yes, please.”

Mr. Kwon called a waiter.  She was disappointed when she saw what the waiter brought. It’s champagne.

“Champagne?”

“No. May I have mango juice instead?” she could have anything as long as it didn’t contain a drop of alcohol. This is one of the things she oath five years ago, that she will never drink any alcoholic drinks. And she succeeded.

The waiter nodded and walked away.

When the waiter was out of the sight the man stared at the surrounding with a tired expression while drinking his champagne. He was not saying anything and it made her quiver.

And if he recognized her, there are no signs that he shows. She just simulates what he is doing. She would just pretend this was the first time she met him.

“Mr. Kwon,” she called him. She can’t take it anymore. “I know what I did was wrong, and I apologized for that. All I want is to have – “

“Saturday, next week, Five o’clock,” Mr. Kwon cut her.

She was surprised. Did she hear it right? He was giving her an appointment?

“Does… does that mean that – “

“That we will listen to your proposal,” he cut her again. “You’re right, what you did is wrong. But I admire your courage. You go for what you want so I’m giving you a chance.”

She didn’t know what to respond anymore. “With all due respect, Sir. May I know what are you in the company? I am certain you were not mentioned when we were trying to set an appointment.”

His left eyebrow raised. “I’m Kwon Jiyong, president of YG Fabrics Corporation,” he said with a cold voice.

What the ing hell? She thought to herself. She wants to be a bubble right now and popped nowhere. She wants to run away now. This man? This man is the president? Is that even a joke? It’s not April fools day, so why are you fooling me, people?  She’s talking to herself again.

She desperately searched for anything to say but before she could open , he was speaking again.

“And if you only let me say my name five years ago, then you wouldn’t have to ask for it now.”

Words died in as a sinking realization came to her.

He recognized me!

 



Yeorubun~! Annyeong! Here’s an update. This is actually for Park Bom for her birthday but uuh, its super BE-LATED now. Kkk~ so, this is for Kwon Jiyong! Congratulations, oppa! For a successful concert. Woot woot. *throws confetti**

 

Special mention: twiddlebug, topgbom, PiggyGee, zeeajo and those who waited for my update you know who you are guys! Iloveoyuuuuuuuuuuuu

And one more thing, where can I ask for a poster? Thank youuuu~

To all my subscribers and silent readers, Happy April fools day!! Enjoy your reading!  And please follow me on twitter if you have,

@louissenaja