2

Can we make it again?

Bom couldn’t control her smile because of what she felt right now. She felt like she was floating in cloud nine.  It was  much better than she had expected. The truth is, at first she felt weird to Dongwook because his kisses were very afar from there previous kissing moments. It was slow yet passionate and intimate kiss. Not like before that he just almost give her a peck on her lips. Even the hug that Dongwook gave her it felt new and unusual.

She knew Dongwook would try not to rush her, but she didn’t expect him do to it slowly. He gave her time to enjoy it tremendously. She feels like that Dongwook were so careful to her like a fragile diamond. She smiled. She knew that he did it slow because he knew that she was still a . And because of that she loved him more.

“I love you, Dongwook. Happy anniversary.” She whispered to her dearest boyfriend. She decided to sleep too, so she can rest.

But before she can totally close her eyes, Dongwook suddenly rose from his lying state. She would protest but he already opened the lampshade. She doesn’t like a sudden light for now, all she wants is to sleep and wash all the drunkenness to her.

But when the light enveloped the room and when he saw the guy seating beside her, she immediately swallow all the saliva that she have on . Shock enveloped her. All the tipsiness and the intoxicated feeling were washed away.

Bom doesn’t know the person she was with!

It is not Dongwook! Oh, God! No!

And out of shocking desperation to hold her sanity, she let out a piercing scream.

“Oh, !” the man cursed. Apparently he doesn’t know what to do. “Miss? Stop it. Shut up!”

There was a big hand covering . Instead of stopping, she screamed more.

She gave her ity to a stranger!

How did this happen? After all the years that she protects herself, in just one night she gave herself to a stranger!

A strong slap is enough for her to stop screaming and back to reality. Slowly, her senses started to return normal. She breathed many times.

Breath… breathes, she said to herself.

The guy suddenly stood up and went to the kitchen. He returned with a full glass of water. When she looked at him she noticed that he is still . She was stunned. She felt that she will blast anytime soon.

“!’’

As Jiyong saw her cursed again, he abruptly put down the glass of water, he immediately pick his garments and pull it quickly and give her clothes too.

“Relax. Stay calm,” he said. He picks the glass of water again and gives to her... “Drink this.”

Bom mum and took the glass of water. She almost chokes the water. She feel thirsty. She had to stay calm.

“Turn around, please,” she said almost a whisper. She feels that she was almost lost of energy.

“Huh?”

“Turn around,” she repeat. “I’ll put my clothes on.”

When she looked at the guy he looks like he wants to protest but he instead turn around. What should be ashamed of? He saw her body. After all, they made love just a while ago.

No we didn’t make love, she corrects herself. We had .

She calmed herself while putting her dress on.  Her white dress! She chose that for her and Dongwook’s anniversary.  It should be special today but this guy just ruined it all.

What is he doing to her room? And for heaven’s sake, where was Dongwook?

“What are you doing here?” she asked. She could feel her anger risen up to her chest.

His forehead creased. “I think, I’m the one who should ask that? What are you doing in my room? I thought hookers are not allowed to this hotel.”

Her eyes widened when she heard what he told so. She doesn’t know how to react: first, she wonders why did he say that it is his room? Or second, the way he called her a “hooker” she was insulted.

She decided to do both. “I ‘am not a hooker!” she answered him angrily. “And this is my room. Why should I enter a room if it is not mine?”

“Look, Miss, I know that strategy. I know that you want to be paid off a bigger amount because you are a . You don’t have to act. I was highly satisfied with you so I’m willing to pay. How much? Fifty, seventy thousand?”

She feel that she was jabbed straight to her face. He thought she was a hooker? God! She didn’t just give her ity to a stranger, but to a lustful hooker – taker stranger! And before he could say anything else, she slapped him hard.

It’s obvious that he was shocked by her sudden action. She saw him stared at her with an angry glare. But even if he is angry, she would sure that she was angrier, she was raging!

“How dare you!” she was raging. “I’m not a e! This is my room and I’m supposed to be with my boyfriend! You! It’s your entire fault! What are you doing here? If you didn’t enter this room, I will not think you are my boyfriend!”

“Do you really want me to buy that story?” he asked with a bored toned.

“I will sue you!”

“For what?” he asked like he was teasing her. “I didn’t force you. And as far as I can remember, you enjoyed it as much as I did.”

She was preparing to slap him again when he hold her wrist.

“Never ever do that again,” he warned.

“Get out! “She demands. “Get out or else I’ll call the management! On second thought, maybe I should really call them. They should not allow any person or stranger enter a room!”

Jiyong smiled wickedly. “Go on. Asked them if who really booked the room six – eight – six. And after that, call their attention so that you will be dump outside my room.”

She suddenly can’t speak. 686? Did he just say “686”?

She feels the all her blood was going up to her head now. This can’t be happening! How did she end up in that room?  As far as she can remember, her room is “room 886”

No! Please… no!

“Miss? Are you okay?” he asked with full of concern.

He’s right.  It is not his fault. Me, who came up here and stripped in front of him! She thought in horror. Oh my God! What did I do? What will happen to me? To Dongwook? For sure he is waiting for me at the suite now! How can I explain everything to him? God!

Bom abruptly stood but before she could walk her body sore. She carefully sits again.

“It’s still tender,” he said softly.

She didn’t react. How could she have done something as stupid as that? She should not drink in the first place.  If her mind is clear, maybe this won’t happen.   Because of the alcohol her sight was defected, maybe if she is not drunk she would notice the difference between the two men. They had the same built, and the same height. But she surely knows it’s not Dongwook. It’s all her fault. No one should be blame for. Only her.

How about Dongwook? At the two years of their relationship he respected her decision not to make love to him. Dongwook patiently waited for her. How can she explain everything? And what if he will broke up with her?

She knew she would cry in front of the man. That’s why she gather all her strength and she endured the pain the she was feeling right now. The man took her arms and tried to help her but she jerked away. She fixed her dress and her disarray hair, after that she took her bag on the floor. She walked to the door without a word.

 “Wait! You wouldn’t mind asking my name first?” he asked.

She turned around and stared at him with coldness. “I don’t think it’s necessary. I’m sorry for what happened. Believe it or not, it was an honest mistake.”

“I’m not sorry,” he answered seriously. “And I think you need to know my name and where I could be found. Maybe you’re not thinking it by now but what we did may bring out consequences. I didn’t use any protection.”

“Y-you didn’t…” she can’t continue what she wants to say. He is right. She didn’t bother to look out for the consequences later on. “Don’t tell me you are HIV positive?”

The man had the guts to smile. “Lady, I am clean as a newborn. Don’t you think you should be more concerned about getting pregnant rather than getting a disease?”

“P-pregnant?” she shiver on what she heard. Why didn’t she think of that? No, this can’t be happening.  She can’t take to think of that.

“Yes, pregnant,” he repeated.

“No,” she said. “That won’t happen.”

“But – “

“Look, think of this as a one – night stand,” she said before he could cut her off again. “You don’t have any obligation toward o me. When I go out in this room, I will forget you; I will forget all the things happened here. So don’t feel obligated to me. Good – bye!”

She didn’t wait for an answer. She walked fast.

 


 

When Bom was at the corridor, she took her phone and look if there’s any message coming from Dongwook. When she saw there’s no message she wonders. He surely is waiting at her.

She dialed Dongwook’s number but it was out of coverage area.

She stopped for awhile just to think where is the elevator is. Because o the effect of alcohol, she even not remember the way. She looks left and right in the corridor. She frowns when she saw the man from the room followed her.

She doesn’t think anymore. She just walks fast, hoping she would see any sign that would lead her to the elevator. Her fast paced was suddenly stop from the corner. All blood drained from her face, and for the first time in her life, she really thought she would faint.

Bom blinks her eyes many times but she’s still seeing the same picture. It was Dongwook, her boyfriend Dongwook, with Han Byul? The daughter of the owner of their company.

Dongwook slowly hugged Han Byul by her waist. And this Han Byul was giggling while Dongwook is whispering to her. Then Dongwook stopped and kissed the woman on the lips passionately.

Shock, pain, humiliation and anger came rushing to her all at the same time. She feels that her world turned black. She never thought Dongwook could do that to her. He said that he was in a business appointment!  But she was wrong! And to think it was their second year anniversary.

“You bastard!” Dongwook and Han Byul were shocked by her sudden appearance. She slowly came near to them because she feels that anytime she will blast out of anger. “I thought business appointment you’re working at?”

She saw Dongwook faint. And he is stuttering! Han Byul immediately withdraws to the hug.

“Honey, who is she?” Han Byul asked Donwook.

“I’m his girlfriend,” she said while cursing. “No, make it ex – girlfriend.”

“Bom, wait. Let me explain,” Dongwook begged her.

She slapped him hard both sides of his face.

“I don’t ever want to see your face again. I regret the day I met you.” After she said that she walked off.

“Bom, wait!”

“Dongwook! Stay here,” she heard Han Byul command him.

She was raging angry while she was walking away to the two. How did Dongwook did this to her? All she knew he loved her so much. He cheated!

Then she saw him, Mr. Stranger, staring openly at her. She didn’t say any word, she just walks straight back again to his suite, she didn’t ask for his permission. Good thing he didn’t protest. He quietly followed her.

Heartache, she thought, could literally kill her. Unbearable pain seeped down to her bones. And with a wounded cry she burst into uncontrolled tears and sobs.

The man didn’t utter a word. He just stepped forward and gathered her into his arms. She leaned on him and accepts his offer. She poured all the emotions in his chest. And he just stood there, tenderly offering his silent comfort.

 


A/N: Yeorubun! I'm back!! Sorry for not updating :( Been busy this past few months. Hope you enjoy this even though Bom is broke :(( Bom fighting! 

 

Special mention: twiddlebug, NyongBom, topgbom, zheebom, hrtofdorkness,ckUpGBA, and jiebom  and to all those who waited for my update =)))) I love you guys!!