Chapter 2 - Blue Moon

All my love's for you

Yuri was in the living room with her camera bag and the telescope that her father gave as a birthday present.

Jessica came from the hallway with a towel wrapping around her body, Yuri stared at Jessica's legs and her jaw dropped. "Yah~ Kwon Yuri, what's with that creepy stare?" Jessica glared at Yuri.

"Huh~? Oh N-nothing, just go upstairs and get changed already, it's almost sunset and we have to go." Yuri replied, her face went red.

Jessica obeyed Yuri and went upstairs to put on some clothes. As she went downstairs, she again catched Kwon Yul's attention with her floral Sunday dress.

"Ready to go?" Yuri grinned.

"Yes." Jessica smiled back.

 

Yuri placed her camera bag, tent, sleeping bag and her telescope in her trunk and opened the passenger's seat for Jessica, she entered the driver's seat and started the engine.

 

While they were on their way, there was an awkward silence between the two, finally Yuri spoke up, "Yah Jessica, are you hungry?" "Yeah, kind of" Sica replied.

Yuri parked in front of a convenient store and went inside "Just stay here Sica".

 

After 10 minutes, Yuri went back in the car with two bags of food, she quickly drove to the spot where she wanted to observe the sky.

 

When they finally arrived at the hills, Sica was speechless. No wonder why Yuri loves to observe the sky in that place, there are sunflowers everywhere, only a quarter of the hills were grass. Yuri opened her trunk and set up the tent, "Yuriah~ why do we need a tent?" Sica asked ,"We're staying here for the night Sica, we have to stay here all night." Yuri answered. Sica just nodded and helped Yuri to set the tent up.

It was 6pm and Yuri placed her telescope facing the moon's direction and her camera sling on her neck. Sica prepared their dinner and since she doesn't know a single thing about observing the sky, she approached Yuri and asked, "So Yuri, is the blue moon beautiful?" "It's perfect, Sica, do you want to see it?" Yuri smiled widely, "Yes sure" Sica smiled back.

 

Yuri grabbed Jessica by the hand and she asked Jessica to look in the lens, "So, Sica, what do you see?" Yuri asked curiously, "I see a blue moon Yuri, it's beautiful, I haven't seen a blue moon before." Jessica replied. 

Yuri took a photo of the blue moon and looked at the photos she took, she saw Sica stirring the noodles that she cooked for their dinner, then Yuri decided to take a photo of Jessica. "Kwon! Dinner is ready!" Sica shouted, "Jessica, you sound like my mom" Yuri laughed.

 

After having their dinner, Yuri placed a blanket on the grass and sat on it, Jessica joined her and they had a little conversation.

 

"So, Jessica, when are you planning to go home?" Yuri asked.

 

"I don't know Yuri." Jessica replied.

 

Yuri was a bit worried about Jessica now. She looked at Jessica and she again admired Jessica's angel-like features. "Why do I feel like this? What's this feeling? It's like the feeling I haven't felt for a long time." Yuri sighed and she felt Jessica's breath on her neck, she realized that Sica fell asleep on her shoulder, Yuri carried Jessica and she went inside the tent. 

 

Yuri carefully placed Sica inside the sleeping bag and closed the tent, Yuri was fast asleep.

 

So since I already worked out the 2nd chapter,I'm looking forward for the 3rd one ^^ I hope you guys are enjoying this fanfic so far.