Chapter 1 - My Angel

All my love's for you

On the morning after the unusual night, Yuri got up early and checked on the unknown girl in her living room. Yuri looks at the girl real close and starts to observe her features; Yuri looked at her body structure then looks back at her face. 

"I haven't seen a girl like her before" Yuri said to herself.

Yuri went to the kitchen and cooked breakfast for her and for the girl. The delicious smell of Yuri's fried rice woke the girl up and sat on the dining table. Yuri left the kitchen with two plates on her hands and was surprised with what she saw in the dining room. "Oh, thank God you're awake. Here's your breakfast, eat well ~" Yuri said in a very cute voice.

"Thank you." the girl smiled at Yuri and thought to herself "She looks really pretty. And she's really kind. I think she's pretty chill."

"Ehem" Yuri cleared and looked at the girl, "Tell me, who are you and why did you suddenly appear near my garbage bin?"

The girl replied, "I'm Jessica, Jessica Jung. I didn't remember a single thing last night. All I can remember is that I was at a bar and someone dragged me out then placed me inside a bag, then after that, my mind went completely blank."

Yuri asked her again, "I'm pretty sure you know where you live. Tell me where and I'll take you there" 

"No, I'll be alright here." Jessica rejected.

"But your parents are probably worried about you and you don't know me well. Aren't you afraid?" Yuri told Jessica with a serious face.

"No, my parents are in America and no, I'm not scared of you. I think you're nice and kind" Jessica said without a doubt.

"Fine" Yuri sighed "But I have tons of work to do. So you have to come with me whenever I go out for work."

"I'm alright with that. As long as you feed me." said Jessica while giggling.

Yuri just smiled and stood up from her chair, "Right.. I have to go to my room and get my stuff. You have to go have a shower and I left you some clothes on the table." "Where are we going?" asked Jessica. "We're gonna go and observe the sky, I heard there'll be a blue moon tonight." Yuri replied with a big smile on her face. 

Jessica didn't reply and just obeyed what Yuri told her. 

While Jessica was on her way to the bathroom, she saw an opened door in the hallway and she was curious with it. She went inside a big room and she was surprised with what she saw; she saw 10 sets of telescopes and the room was filled with photos of the sky. Jessica quickly went to the bathroom before Yuri will come.

 

 

So that's chapter one of my fanfic ^^ I'm gonna update this tomorrow or tonight if my brain will work again xD I want to know if the story is making sense as it carry on :) kamsahamnida!~