siblings 2 & 3

Siblings at War || APPLY CLOSED

 

“I wonder why we have to go together” Jaemi said to Hyomin as they left the companies building. It began raining outside and they had to wait for the bus to come which was 10 minutes away. Hyomin sighed while pulling her hood over her head,

“So is it true we have to share a room with the person we get paired with” Hyomin asked the cameraman, he shrugged and then she looked at Jaemi, “Yoseob told me we had to, even him and Doo Joon are being paired up with one of us” Jaemi smirked “I better not be put with Yoseob, I had to share with him when I was little and that was horrible”

Jaemi shook her head trying to erase the memories of a squirming Yoseob nudging her in the ribs and stealing all her blankets. “That’s a side of Yoseob I’ve never heard about” Hyomin laughed.

The bus finally came and they moved to the back thanking the driver as they sat down, the bus headed towards the city, Hyomin and Jaemi chatted about their different yet similar experiences with Beast seeming they were both close to them.

-Personal comments-

I was glad I got to do the mission with Jaemi-unnie, I think we will get along more than the others” Hyomin nodded.

Hyomin-ah and I are both close with Yoseob oppa and the Beast members so I think we can share a lot of stories with each other and become good friends” Jaemi smiled.

--

“The note says to be at this address and nothing is here” Hyomin said confused, they both read over the note and then looked around trying to figure out where they had to be. “Wait…what’s that” Jaemi slowly walked towards a small flashing sign, as they got closer they noticed the sign said ‘Soju’ Jaemi gave Hyomin and nervous look then looked at the note again, “This is where they are” Jaemi whispered,

“In a bar” Jaemi nodded then pushed the old wooden door open, the smell of beer and smoke hit them as they walked in, the bar was almost empty besides 3 old biker looking guys in the corner and 2 younger looking guys facing away from them. “Do you think that’s them” Hyomin whispered to Jaemi, she shrugged “Last time I checked no one in B.A.P or Beast had ginger hair” Jaemi exclaimed, “Can I help you ladies” Jaemi and Hyomin jumped back not noticing the old man behind them.

I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the old man, it was like he popped out of nowhere” Hyomin laughed.

They quickly made their way to the two younger guys to see if they had seen the people they were looking for and to get away from the old man.

“Excuse me…YOSEOB” Jaemi yelled surprised to see her brother sitting there giggling with Doo Joon, “Annyeong, ah~ you finally found us” Yoseob winked to the cameraman that was with him and held his microphone up,

“Yes, congratulations” Doo Joon sang, they both cheered and clapped around the bar, the old men stared at them oddly but clapped also as if they were in on it too. “You’re hair” Jaemi said pulling at Yoseob’s short orange hair, Yoseob slapped her hands away like any brother would react and rolled his eyes

“Yes, my hair” Yoseob chuckled; Hyomin patted Jaemi on the shoulder telling her to just forget about it. “So now that you have found us we can fill you in on everything” Doo Joon smiled, Yoseob moved his eyebrows up and down making Hyomin laugh.

I was surprised to see my brother and Doo Joon sitting there laughing, I really didn’t know they had changed their styles. I felt bad for not knowing this, that’s why I reacted the way I did”  Jaemi sighed.

“So since we’re the host’s and also contestants we got to pick our partners first, and we even came up with nicknames” Doo Joon smiled, “Jaemi I had feeling you wouldn’t want to be with Yoseob but you would want to be with someone you will get along with I chose you, and we are the ‘mood makers’”

Jaemi nodded and thanked Doo Joon for picking her, “and since we’re friends I chose you Hyomin-ah, and we were going to be the ‘aegyo siblings’ but I remembered how bad at that you are—“ Hyomin scolded Yoseob and slapped him on the back of the head, Yoseob laughed in pain and continued

“But I decided we can be the ‘eye smiles’ instead” Yoseob showed everyone his eye smile and Hyomin copied, Doo Joon laughed and clapped his hands “Ah~ kyeopta” Jaemi smiled, Hyomin and Yoseob laughed then they went back to chatting.

--

“Go Mi Nam” a man in a black suit, with dark shades on towered over her as she was wiping the tables at her mother’s restaurant. “Ne” she simply said not looking up at him, she moved onto the next table and he followed in in one swift step.

“Your mission starts now” his voice was deep and blunt, he sounded like one of those narrators in movies, “Mission” she asked confused, when she looked up he was gone and all that was left was a large envelope. Minam looked around wondering if anyone else heard him too, she took the envelope and went to the back room.

She slowly opened it and pulled out some papers, she read the title of one of the papers and laughed“B.A.P siblings at war” she shook her head “that pabo gave this to the wrong person” as she stuffed the papers back in something else caught her eye, she pulled them back out and kept reading the same paper she laughed at “Congratulations for being one of the 8 girls to be selected for the new variety show ‘Siblings at war’. You may be wondering what the show is about and how you were picked and trust me none of these papers in your hands will are of any help to you so don’t bother reading them. Your first mission has already started, there is a letter tapped to the inside cover of this envelope—“

Minam stopped reading and turned the envelope inside out and ripped of the letter that had her name written on it. “The letter contains personal directions from your ‘sibling’ we have chosen for you, you must follow those directions and it will take you to them. Once you find them you will get time to get to know each other and to come up with a ‘team’ name, a company van will then come and pick you both up and take you to the house you will be staying in for the time being, your parent(s) have been informed and have given us the things you will need while you are away from home, including any school books if needed. Good luck on your mission and by the way, you sibling is waiting” Minam stared at the letter trying to process everything at once; she was surprised her mother knew already.

Minam then opened the letter and began reading it, she read the directions and took off her apron and grabbed her shoulder bag then ran out to the main room, “Minam-ah good luck sweetie” her mother kissed her forehead and Minam left followed by a cameraman who had been waiting for her. She got on the bus and sat down; her heart was racing for no reason. “Wait I’m not being punked am I” Minam scolded the cameraman who shook his head, Minam shrugged then plugged in her head phones trying to calm down a little.

I don’t know why I left so fast without asking any questions but I guess I just knew that this wasn’t a trick”

--

“Annyeong Haseyo” Minam bowed to her sibling, he nervously laughed and bowed, “Ne Annyeong Haseyo” his voice was deep and he had a gummy smile, “I’m Minam, nice to meet you” Yongguk nodded “I’m Yongguk” there was an awkward silence and they just sat down on the only two chairs in the room.

“So why are we here” Minam asked looking around the recording room. Yongguk seemed to relax at this question as if it was an ice breaker “I like to compose music so I decided to bring you here and show you some of the things you can do” Minam’s eyes lit up, she had never tried composing music but she always thought it would be fun.

The time flew by as the two of them mucked around with the different sounds and tunes; they heard a knock on the door and exchanged a playful look. They turned off the lights and opened the door while hiding behind it so whoever was on the other side couldn’t see them. “Annyeong” a males voice asked, he switched on the lights and saw no one in the room, Yongguk and Minam couldn’t contain their laughter at their fail attempt of giving the driver a fright,

“Oh, yah what are you two doing? Stop playing around and get to the van” he laughed Yongguk and Minam left the studio and got into the van still humoured by their joke. The driver got into the van and started it up “You are a couple of jokesters aren’t you” he laughed then headed off to the house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it doesn't make sense I just quickly wrote these :\ I will write the rest soon and then start the proper 'show' soon. ^^ I may not update next week sorry, I have work ALL day and ALL night but i will do my best (: