PART ONE:Waking up The boys

Siblings at War || APPLY CLOSED

 

"안녕하세요, 저는 윤도준입니다" Doojoons eyes were heavy as he stood in front of the two cameras and all their crew, he wore a baggy grey sweatshirt and pink pyjama pants with yellow bananas scattered all over them, he had rolled them up into three quarter pants and he wore his inside slippers. He and the crew stood at the bottom of the stair case, today he was in charge of waking up the kids. First up was is bro Yoseob.
"I was woken up early this morning to wake everyone else up before our schedule" Doojoon sniffed as the early morning frost made his nose run. "Let's see who's in which room first" Doojoon gestured the cameras his way as he started up the stairs. Almost halfway up he abruptly stopped almost making one of the camera men walk into the back of him. Doojoon turned back and had his hand clamped over his mouth letting out a loud snort of laughter. "Shh" he calmed himself and told everyone to listen carefully, Doojoon pointed to the first door at the top of the stairs and you could hear a light snore coming from inside. Doojoon tried to control his laughter at how loud it actually was by fanning himself with his sleeve. He exhaled quietly then continued up the stairs finally reaching the door where the snoring came from, up close the snoring was slightly louder and more defined. "Let's reveal who Siblings at Wars' deep sleeper is" Doojoon gripped the door knob softly and cautiously turned it trying to not make a huge ruckus, the room was dark except for where someone's phone blinked on and off in the corner. Doojoon walked over to the double bed and leaned over to see who it was, above the double was a single bunk bed where another member slept, one of the cameras sitting over Doojoons shoulder. Doojoon jumped back knocking the camera almost causing the person behind it facial injury and a broken camera, "oh sorry" Doojoon bowed many times before giggling and moving close to the camera. "It's Himchan-ssi" Doojoon snickered. He moved out of that room and into the last room on the boys side of the house, he creaked open the door and it was quiet. He contemplated whether there was someone even there or not, that was until a bedside light . "It was Yoseob" he had been woken up by just their entry. "Oh Seobie you're awake" Doojoon asked approaching the bed, Yoseob had a stern, sleepy look and flicked the light back off before Doojoon made it to the bed causing him to trip over scattered clothes. "Yaaaah" Doojoon whisper yelled. One of the crew members flicked on the main light and caught Doojoon jumping onto the empty side of the bed. Yoseob covered his head with his pillow and held on tightly. The two cameras moved in fast as Doojoon tried bribing him to get up and help him. "Seobie don't be so stubborn" he laughed as he jumped on the bed, Yoseob groaned something that was probably not to be heard by the watchers but it was muffled. Doojoon stopped jumping and got off the bed, thinking of what he could do to get him up. He walked to the end of the bed and pulled all the blankets off and started tugging at Yoseobs bare legs. As he tugged one of the crew began playing their song shock. 'Everyday I shock(shock)'
Doojoon dropped Yoseobs legs and grabbed his feet and began tickling them, Yoseob squirmed under Doojoons grip and started screaming into his pillow. Doojoon laughed as he tickled faster. And in almost a second Yoseob sat up and began swinging his pillow at Doojoon, he hit Doojoon several times until he retreated away from the bed. Yoseob pulled his knees to his chest and hugged them, he looked at the camera and bowed his head, "안녕하세요" he whispered, his voice was croaky. He began to fix his bangs and flatten his hair. 
 
The two made it to the room next to theirs, and entered with caution. They were armed with a bunch of bananas to feed the boys as they woke up for energy. The room was quite besides the soft breathing coming from, what seemed to be the three youngest members of B.A.P. "let's see how easy it is to wake these three up" Yoseob smiled now fully awake and full of enthusiasm. They flicked on the light and automatically Jong up sat up straight and looked around revealing his toned abs and hip line. His eyes looked even smaller than usual, from far away they still looked closed. "Ah Jong up-ssi you're awake" Yoseob said peeling half a banana to give to him, Jong up fixed his bangs and scratched his head confused to what the cameras were doing there, if he had even noticed them yet. "Here, eat this" Yoseob held out the banana to him but all he did was stare at it. Yoseob crawled onto the bed and pushed it towards his mouth, Jong up unconsciously took a large bite and sat in-between Zelo and Youngjae, who were both still fast asleep, chewing on the banana. Doojoon crouched down on Youngjaes side of the bed, a camera sitting above his shoulder zooming into Youngjaes face. 'Naege gippeul ttaena seulpeul ttaena nan neol bureugo sipeo MY MY MY you're MY neon hangsang nae maeumsoge Byeonchi malgo get jarie ttak! Geogi isseojumyeon dwae~ ireoke neol saranghae'
One of the managers had followed the boys into the room and began playing A Pink "MY MY". The two sleepy head twitched in there sleep as the song slowly invaded their dreams, "Youngjae~~~ wakey wakey" Doojoon whispered waving the banana under his nose hoping the smell of food would wake him up. " Youngjaes nose twitched and he abruptly his other side facing Jong up and cutely cuddling up to what he thought was his upper body but in reality was his thigh. Jong up shoved him away, and let out a low groan of annoyance, he obviously wasn't a morning person. On the other side Zelo lifted his head up slightly and gazed at the camera, "annyeonghaseyo" he whispered through his mask, you could tell he was smiling, his cheek bones were pushed up making his eyes small and into little eye smiles. Zelo's arm hung off the bed and laid on the ground as did his leg, he sluggishly rolled off the bed onto the floor with a soft thump, pulling half the blankets with him. Youngjae squirmed and leaned over Jong ups legs and pulled the blankets back towards his side, for a guy who was still asleep he knew how to use his senses well. Zelo's legs stretched across the ground as he lay back down on the floor and stretched, there were small pops from his tired bones clicking, he sat back up and ruffled his hair as Yoseob handed a piece of banana. Zelo pulled his mask down under his jaw and chomped on the fruit with a smile. "Jong uppie hyung~" Zelo sang as Jong up continued to stare into outer space. ""Hyung" Zelo laughed as he leaned onto the bed and grabbed Jong ups leg, Jong up tried brushing his hand away, but Zelo was grinning. Zelo tugged at Jong ups leg and began dragging him off the bed, Zelo was a lot stronger than his long lanky body showed. 
But still, Jong Up was stronger. 
Zelo got to his knees and half heartedly jumped back onto the bed and began play wrestling Jong Up who seemed to finally be waking up from his dazed stare. 
"Hajima" Youngjae groaned throwing his hands at them pitifully slapping them like a toddler. The two maknaes fought, snickering when one was pinning down the other, "hajima" Youngjaes voice got sterner but still the maknaes didn't listen. Yoseob and Doojoon stood back and watched as the ate the bunch of bananas forgetting about the others and their morning energy boost. "Yah HAJIMA~~" Youngjae sat up and glared at them with a lazy gaze, he rubbed his eyes that seemed almost swollen from exhaustion. "Heeeey" Yoseob and Doojoon cheered as "they" finally woke Youngjae. Youngjae groaned and stretched his arms, he got out of the bed and walked past the cameras and crews as if they weren't even there, he dragged his feet along and out of the room, probably towards the bathroom. "Let's go wake up the others" Yoseob and Doojoon smiled as the cheeky maknaes tagged along, the went into the  next room, where Yongguk was sleeping, as well as some of the crew members. "Hyung~~~~~" Zelo yelled, as if trying to wake the whole household up, he flicked on the light before even pushing the door fully open, he ran over to the leader sound asleep on his mattress on the floor. Zelo and Jong up sat on either side of him and smiled at the cameras. "Yongguk hyung likes to sleep alone, I originally slept with him but he asked me to sleep somewhere else" Jong up looked almost sad, but he understood his hyungs conditions. "So now we will--" Zelo was cut off by a deep rumbling sound, coming from Yongguk. The two maknaes froze as their leader to his back with swollen eyes, "why are you up so early" Yongguk groaned searching for a device with the time on it, Zelo opened his mouth to speak but was once again cut off. Their seniors song SECRET shy boy began playing from an anonymous phone. Yongguk was now sitting up, he had his hood dropped over his head covering his scruffy hair that was still soaked with hair spray. The maknaes were wide awake and had all the energy they could ever ask for, Zelo laughed as he and Jong up began dancing along to the tune. "Let's go" Zelo said gesturing Yongguk to follow him and Jong up out. Yongguk had time to get himself together and got to his feet, he done a quick stretch let all his bones click releasing the tenseness. The five went into the last room where daehyun and himchan slept. They flicked on lights revealing the double bed and the single bunk on top, himchan let out a soft snore as he his side away from the open door where he obviously saw the light coming from. "Yah why is he sleeping again" Yoseob laughed a cute laugh, he pointed to Youngjae on the other side of himchan on the double bed, he had escaped from his room and snuck into here. "All of you up, we have schedule" Yongguk voice was deeper than usual giving him a roaring effect. Daehyun automatically sat up, his eyes still closed but he knew when to listen, "Kim Himchan" Yongguk leaned over his body and shook him, himchan and Yongguk were closest so himchan didn't care about ignoring him. "Yaaaah, Kim Himchan are you ignoring me" Yongguk asked, himchan waved him off and mumbled "five more minutes" his voice was whiney but the producers new the fans would go crazy over it. While Yongguk continued to talk to Himchan in his sleep, Yoseob and Zelo were trying to wake Youngjae up, "hyung. Hyung, hyung, hyung" Zelo repeated over and over poking at his shoulder, 
Yoseob watched as Zelo's attempt at waking him wasn't going so well, Yoseob stood there for a minute thinking of something that would wake any guy up.......girls. Yoseob snapped his fingers and leaned into Youngjaes ear, he pushed the hair away and cupped his hand so only Youngjae would hear. He began to whisper so etching in his ear.
Youngjae sat up instantly, Zelo stared at Yoseob with wide eyes, what had he whispered into his ear he asked himself. Yoseob smirked to himself as Youngjae fixed his bangs and looked around the room. He groaned as he realised he had a 'Youngjae babo' moment. "Gotcha" Yoseob patted his shoulder and gave him a half peeled banana. Youngjae chomped on the banana, Zelo looked down at him and almost jumped back with surprise, did he just see Youngjae pout? Now he was really curious of what Yoseob had said to him for him to get up so quickly. Everyone was now up, even himchan was up, well with the help of Yongguk and Doojoon lifting him out of bed. "Let's get breakfast" Yoseob said as he led the boys down stairs, they all sat around the large dining table all of them were quiet as they waited for food to come to them. They were almost like zombies, emotionless with dark circles around their eyes, the magic make up does for them. "Wait....where are the girls?" Daehyun asked noticing how quite the whole atmosphere was, usually the girls were up and at it before most of the guys, there was something different about today.

 

Sorry for the late update, I haven't had a laptop for ages ;_______; 

hope this update is okay~~ pt 2 will be up sometime soon hopefully^_^ 

from now on I'm going to be focusing on the show instead of the personal lives I guess....don't worry there will still be a bit of that just not as much, so some things may change but not MAJORLY ~