""

Siblings at War || APPLY CLOSED

 


parts of this chapter was written at different times so if some things don't make sense i am truly sorry and plase forgive my mistakes as my english has beig ish lately and bleh >_< pleas enjoy the chapter.


“Youngjae”….

“Youngjae”….

“Yah Yoo Youngjae” Jiwon glared at him tapping her finger on her elbow with annoyance. Youngjae’s head tilted slightly forward and his body had become limp forcing someone of his weight onto Jiwon. “Aish this babo thinks he can just use me as a pillow” she scoffed as Youngjae let out a light snort. Jiwon examined his face, he had dark bags under his eyes and his cheeks were slightly puffier than usual.

“Aigoo…” Jiwon pulled her hand out from underneath Youngjae and reached for her phone in her back pocket. “Don’t even think about it” Jiwon froze, she looked down and saw Youngjae’s lips had slightly parted,

“Yoo Youngjae, are you awake” she asked, she waited for him to reply but he continued to sleep. Jiwon looked at the wall wondering whether what she heard was right or just a figure of her imagination. She shrugged her shoulders and started poking at Youngjae’s cheeks. “Kekeke so puffy” she giggled as she noticed his nose twitched every time.

“Youngjae babo” Jiwon whispered as she pushed up his nose to make him look like a pig. “Youngjae piggy” she laughed. Youngjae sat up and stared at Jiwon with large but tired eyes, “Did you just call me a pig” he asked rubbing his nose. Jiwon shrugged her shoulders pretending she didn’t know what he was talking about.

“I think you should rest more, you are starting to hear things” she patted his shoulder and left, quietly laughing to herself as she listened to him murmur to himself.

The girls stood on their platforms shivering whilst the guys sat on the stands observing from inside the hidden room. No one knew of the room, they all were told that the room is locked for storage and there was no need to go in there. The girls still oblivious to the rooms’ existence were told that the boys would be sitting out for today to practice foe upcoming schedules so they would participate in the activities for today.

"Who's idea was it to film outside" nana asked rubbing her arms fiercely trying to keep warm. All the girls were given a singlet of certain colour and a pair of white shorts. The male idol watched their 'siblings' freeze feeling bad for them, but all was forgotten when they were told who the guest MC was.

"I think I have an idea" Minam said through clenched teeth as she fought the sharp wind that blew against here pale skin. The other girls gave her an odd look then turned to the cameras in front as a women’s figure appeared out of the house. She was wearing a large coat with a fluffy hood and dark jeans.

She held a mic and stood on the MC's stand, the girls were all surprised to see her but their eyes quickly shot back to the doors again as they slowly creaked open...

"Hello and welcome to "Siblings at WAR"" the girls clapped and cheered putting on their game faces to make their watchers and also BABYS proud.

"Ye that's right, you are all probably familiar with who I am from the first few episodes, but today we have the beautiful and talented Go Ara so please give her a round of applause" "Today we have many activities that we have prepared and hope that the girls will play fairly" Ara announced, "our first activity is the "apple bobbing game".

The rules are that each contestant will sit in front of their given bowl and is given 1 minute to bob for as many apples as she can before time is up" Hong walked over to Minam who was standing on the end platform and held her hand, leading her to her bowl as the others followed behind going to their bowls with their names on it. "Your time starts.......NOW" the time started and the girls bobbed for the apples.

The girls were fast and getting the apples, except Minam who was struggling. "Come on Minam-ah only a little whole to go" Hong yelled as Minam tried catching her breath, her face had gone almost numb, she looked over at the other girls 'How can they stand the temperature' she asked herself, just as she went to bob for more Ara yelled stop. Minam looked down at the amount of apples she had pulled out and was disappointed.

"Wow you guys are good" Ara smiled as she went around counting the apples, she came to Minam last and gave her a cold glare before turning her back and returning to her spot next to Hong. "We will reveal all scores at the end of the day so please dry yourselves off before we start the next activities" Hong finished it there and it was the first break of the day.

"Asa!!! We are so winning" Daehyun cheered as the others fought about who they thought came first-- obviously they were voting themselves- 'What is up with Minam' Yongguk thought to himself, he watched her carefully as she sat in the corner quietly drying her hair. He noticed Ara making her way over to her and smiled, he could tell they had some sort of special connection or Ara was just so down to earth. "You're doing great, don't let the cold get to you too much" Ara smiled and put her hand on Minam’s shoulder, Minam pushed her hand away and scolded her.

"Ouch! Minam-ah" Ara fell over on the concrete and grazed her hand. Minam glared at her oblivious as to what had just happened. "What happened" the PD asked helping Ara up, "It wasn't her fault" the PD just looked at Minam and shook his head; he helped Ara fixed her hand and continued to het spot. The other girls looked at Minam surprised she would push her; Minam knew there was no point in explaining because it wouldn't have changed their thoughts went back to her platform and stood silently until the game started again

. "This next game involves a lot of physical and reflex skills" Hong chuckled as Eunji and Jiwon stood at the end of a long beam wearing helmets and holding onto a stick with two large pads at each end. "The aim of the game is to knock your partner off before you" Ara nodded, below the beam was a pool of mud.

"Start" Hong yelled, Eunji and Jiwon swung their sticks at each other but had trouble balancing on the beam, they both managed to stay on and fight their way to victory, unfortunately only Eunji made it to the next round leaving Jiwon a muddy mess. Next up was Jaemi and Nana who both ended up falling in to the mud after one swing, lucky for Jaemi, Nana hit the pool first and was disqualified.

Hyomin put up a fight against Chunhel but sadly slipped on some mud that had splashed up onto the beam from earlier on and fell into the pool. The two maknae were up against each other both had their game faces on, the only thing people didn't notice was that Minam felt almost...sick inside knowing something was going to happen that she has no intention of happening.

"Go" Hong yelled Jikyung carefully dodged all Minam’s swings while trying to balance but Minam was also dodging every one of Jikyung swings. "20 seconds to go" Ara yelled, Minam gave her a quick look. 'I never knew what we were being timed' she thought to herself blocking everything out.

"Minam" she heard her name being called, she focused back on Jikyung but something smacked her across the face roughly causing her to lose her balance and fall to the mud pool. "Asa" Jikyung cheered as she jumped off the beam and helped Minam up. Minam sat up her whole body covered in mud; she could even taste it in .

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hit you in the face" Minam felt her cheek and winced at the pain, luckily the mud on her face covered the redness. The other girls faced each other until there was one winner. "Congratulations Nana" Ara smiled as she helped nana off the beam.

"Jikyung really has an arm on her" Himchan cheered, "well Nana won so mehrong!" Zelo poked his tongue out at Himchan and laughed. Himchan caught Zelo off guard and grabbed his tongue making Zelo squirm in his seat "Who's laughing now huh!? Huh!?" Himchan let go of Zelo’s tongue and scoffed. "Babochan" Zelo chuckled, "both of you quit it" Yongguk said before things could get blown out of proportion.

"That was a pretty hard hit. Are you okay" Hong sat in front of Minam and wiped the mud from her cheek where she had been hit, Minam tried not to wince but the pain was too much. "You keep getting distracted" Hong dabbed some antiseptic cream on to a cotton ball and gently applied it to the bruise on Minam’s cheek.

"I guess today is just not my day" Minam fake laughed and winced when Hong put pressure on the bruise "don't lie to me, look you may not want to tell me what's going on but at least try to forget about everything else" Minam nodded and tucked her hair behind her ear. "I'll work harder" she smiled as Hong patted her shoulder and walked off to talk with Ara and the PD.

Hyomin aimed for the target, her arms were steady and everyone was quite waiting for her to release the arrow, ‘doing’, ‘duph’. The arrow sat perfectly in the bulls-eye, everyone was speechless. They all had 3 turns each to make things fair, and each turn Hyomin had hit almost the exact point in the bulls-eye.

“Omo~” she squealed with excitement, she dropped the bow onto the ground and done her ‘happy dance’ as the other girls laughed and congratulated her. “Wow” Hong clapped, “So Go~~~~~od” Ara smiled and picked up the arrow, “Now for the next challenge” she winked, the secret scorers- behind the cameras- wrote down the scores for each girl, depending on how well they done in each game.

But the score wasn’t just on skill; it was based on many things. “Before we introduce the next game we’re going to take a quick break, so stay tuned to—“ “Siblings at WAR” everyone yelled the last part, the girls made war expressions and showed off their ‘muscles’ before the PD yelled “CUT”.

“Wow Hyomin you are really good at archery” Jiwon said as she handed out some water to the others, “Have you ever done it before” Minam asked sitting down next to the others with a jersey, seeming the weather was still cold. “No, to be honest I was surprised at how good I was myself” she laughed.

“It’s your hidden talent” Nana nudged, Hyomin and the others laughed. “Don’t drink too much you need to have an empty stomach for the next challenge” Ara said as she walked past the girls giving them a wink, they all watched as she walked over to her own personal make up crew.

“She is so pretty” Jaemi sighed “Yeah” the other girls said in unison. “She’s not that great” Minam shrugged, the girls were cut from their thoughts and were completely baffled at Minam’s comment. “What” Jikyung asked with wide eyes, Minam shrugged again and took another gulp of her water, “She isn’t as great as she seems” Eunji cleared “And how would you know that? Are you two secretly friends?” Eunji grabbed Minam’s arm desperately wanting the truth, Minam simply laughed.

“Please, why would she be friends with someone like me?” Minam gave each girl a glance as they realised that what she said was true. “I just think she isn’t as sweet as she comes off to be, but of course I will respect her-to a consent-“ Minam kept that last part out knowing that it would only make the other girls a little more curious.

“Places” the PD yelled as the girls finished their touch ups to their new outfits; they all wore baggy grey pants, with a coloured singlet and a bib. “What are we…babies?” Nana giggled as the “On Air” sign started flashing above the cameras. The girls stood in the back ground quietly chatting and laughing making it seem like they were having a good time while Hong and Ara introduced the new game.

“This last challenge will be messy and smell~~~~y” Ara pinched her nose lightly and waved her free hand near it whilst giggling. “Shall we reveal what it is” Hong asked, “I think we should” Ara nodded, the two MC’s made their way to a large table with 7 seats on one side that was covered with a large sheet.

“Please sit” Hong gestured the girls to move towards the seat and take sit down. “Today we have arranged many foods, some that are nice and some that aren’t so nice” Ara said, “You will all have to answer maths equations. Each right answer you get, you are safe from eating the bad food, but every wrong answer you get, and well I think you get it” Hong chuckled.

~~

Chunhel gagged as Hong revealed the first piece of ‘food’ she had to eat for getting the question wrong, “Spiced Frog Legs” everyone pinched their noses as the smell lingered across the area.

“That is disgusting” Nana gulped as her stomach turned, “You have to eat three of these to pass the level or you can choose not to eat them and be disqualified, meaning you will not gain any points” Chunhel sighed and pulled the plate closer to her, she shut her eyes and also pinched her nose.

She picked up the first frog leg and a cold chill went down her spine. Everyone watched with anticipation, some holding their hands over their eyes but leaving a small gap just to peak –like you do when watching a horror film- Chunhel threw the leg into and continued stopping no matter how bad she wanted to throw up,

“I think I’m gonna throw up” Eunji said moving away from the table and taking a quick breather, Chunhel’s face turned pale as she swallowed her first leg, she grabbed her cola and quickly gulped half of it down trying to rid of the taste on her tongue. “What’s it like” Eunji asked, “Oh you wanna try it” Chunhel asked picking up another leg and moving it towards the others, they all squealed and moved out of their seats with disgust.

Chunhel smiled smugly and took in a deep breath.

To be honest the second and third leg wasn’t that bad. At least I can tell people I have eaten Spiced Frog Legs now*laughs to herself*” –Chunhel

“Correct the answer is 178.35” Ara clapped as she revealed Jaemi’s ‘food’. “Yay” she said as she grabbed her chocolate and happily ate it, Ji Kyung answered the next question right also and was given an apple, she was happy it wasn’t frog legs but wished it was chocolate.

Unfortunately for Minam her maths was not her best subject and had to eat 5 crickets wrapped in seaweed. She gagged a few times but managed not to throw up. 

“Oh looks like we’ve run out of time, we will be right back after this” the PD yelled “CUT” again and the girls ran to the water cooler to wash their mouths out from the disgusting food they had eaten.

The girls were seated in a half circle facing the two MC’s that were standing on each side of a large board that was hidden from them.

“This board reveals the score for each girl, the scoring is done in random order so don’t worry, you have all worked hard today” Hong said removing the white sheet from the board. There were 8 lines on the board each line had one of the girls names, beside it had a two digit number.

Chunhel – 25
Jaemi – 23
Hyomin – 27
Jiwon – 23
Nana – 24
Jikyung – 26
Minam – 21
Eunji – 24

“In no particular order, Hyomin, this is your score for the games you played. 27 out of 100-“Everyone gasped as they saw how low their scores were.

I was so shocked when Ara-ssi said that the score showing was our overall score for the games, I though the judges must have been really strict” –Jiwon

“-But we also judge everyone on not just their performance in the games but also their sportsman ship, their skills and also some random things that will stay unknown” Ara nodded.

“One by one we will reveal each girls score, but first we want to know who you think deserves to win” Hong said, he gestured to Eunji to start them off.

“I think that Hyomin should win seeming she done well in the games and I think that she was a good team player” Eunji cleared and passed the mic to Minam.

“Today I think we all worked really hard and I think we all done well in all the games, and we are all great team players but if I had to pick one winner I would pick Jikyung because she tried her hardest in everything” Minam looked over at Jikyung who mouthed “Thank You” and passed the mic to the next person.

“I think Minam-ah should win, although her score is lowest, I think that although in most games she had trouble she still tried her best and worked hard to get points for her team” Jaemi said passing the mic down.

The girls continued for another 5 minutes sharing their thoughts about doing challenges by themselves. “I think I speak for most of us here, but I was really surprised when I found out we were going to be on air without the guys. I wondered if the activities would be really easy seeming we are girls or really hard to make things difficult for us.But I think we handled today really well, and all I want to say is-“ Hyomin stood up and walked right up to the camera

“Please let us girls have more air time without the guys, Thank you very much” she bowed and gave the mic back to Hong and Ara. Everyone burst out laughing including the PD behind the scenes.

“Since we have sorted that I shall now reveal the scores in random order” Hong and Ara held up their cue cards and clearly read out. “In 8th place with 67 points is….. Minam-ah” everyone clapped and gave her pats on the back.

I was really surprised when I heard I was last but I will hold that place with pride and work harder for the next games, please cheer for me loudly. Hwaiting” –Minam

“In 7th place with 75 points is Nana” Ara said, giving her a reassuring smile.

“In 6th place with 79points is Jiwon” Hong clapped loudly for each girl making them feel proud for the amount of points they earned by themselves.

“In 5th place we have a tie with 84 points is Eunji and Jaemi” everyone clapped once again as the two congratulated each other.

“In 3rd place we have Jikyung-ah with 86 points”,

“There are only two of you left, and the funny thing is the first place winner only won by 1 point, so congratulations to Chunhel and Hyomin. But in 1st place is….”

The suspense built up amongst the group, “Hyomin” everyone clapped for her and congratulated her, “And 2nd is Chunhel congratulations both of you” the two patted each other’s shoulders and happily bowed to everyone.

I am happy with the amount of points I have earned today and I hope to earn lots more in the future activities” -Chunhel

“You have been watching Siblings at War, please tune in for next week. Rest easy everybody” Hong and Ara waved to the camera as they zoomed out,

“CUT” the PD yelled once again for that day, the girls groaned with exhaustion and went into the main house while the back stage crew took down the set almost straight away.

“Annyeong Haseyo” the guys walked out of nowhere surprising the girls, they all congratulated each other. “Minam-ah” Minam turned around, and saw Ara calling her. Minam sighed and looked back at the guys wondering whether to see them first. She decided to be polite and go to Ara first.

“You worked well today, even with me interfering” Ara smirked, “It goes to show you aren’t so great after all” Minam crossed her arms and slightly slouched onto one leg. “That was only the beginning” Ara flicked her hair over her shoulder, “What makes you think we will be meeting in the future” Minam asked,

“Oh you didn’t hear? The producers are considering taking me on as a fulltime MC” Ara grinned as she saw Minam’s face drop, “But Doojoon and—““Oh don’t worry they will continue being MC’s too, they are thinking of doing a day where I go around the house and snoop on you all” she giggled,

“Try to act surprise when I come visit your room” Minam bit her gums as she began to get pissed. Ara gave Minam a wink then her heels and walked off, “Minam-ah” Yongguk yelled waving at her to come over, Minam looked at him blankly. She sighed and closed her eyes,

“Yah” Minam ran after Ara who was already out the front door half way to her company van. Yongguk and the others watched her run out and wondered what was going on.

“Look how are you always finding me” Minam asked as her and Ara hid on the other side of the van, “The same way you keep running into me, fate.” Ara half smiled as if she enjoyed messing with Minam. “Look Minam, I’m just trying to look out for you, like any big sister should”, “you are not my big sister” Minam scolded her, Ara patted her cheek “We’re leaving now Ara-ssi” her driver said, she gave him a quick nod. “You may not want to believe it but it’s written in DNA so don’t try to deny it” Ara opened the front door to the van, “Oh and continue keeping this a secret from your little friends okay, see you around” she giggled before getting in and slamming the door shut. Minam stood in the drive as she watched the van disappear.

“” she cursed under her breath. She turned to the front door to see the others all hovering around trying to get a good look on what was going on, they all stumbled trying to move away at the same time, but Minam had already seen them. She put on a smile and pretended that nothing had happened and that

“We were just talking about something from the past, we have run into each other many times” Minam nervously laughed hoping they would believe her story. “Well let’s celebrate and move onto tomorrow and forget all the bad things about today” Himchan smiled, as he raised his glass of orange juice –they had all asked for wine or soju but the producers went for orange juice instead- and toasted“to siblings” he said, everyone raised their glasses to the air “to victory” they said in unison before clinking them together and taking a sip. 

“Hey, I have something to say” Yoseob said after the toast, everyone quietened down letting him speak. “Do you think we get too much camera time” Yoseob asked the girls, but he mainly looked at Hyomin remembering her comment from earlier, she covered her face and giggled “No~~ I was kidding” she nervously laughed, everyone went quiet for 5 seconds then burst out laughing and continued to tease Hyomin asking the cameramen to zoom in on her saying “she wants more camera time”. 


waaaaaaaah~~~~~~~~ Okay I seriously think I deserve the worst author award -_____-;

I'm so sorry for such a long wait on the update, I could make up an excuse but the truth is I just didn't have the energy to write, my mind was on over heat seeming it is summer here T___T

But anyway I have a little favour or survey for the people who applied to this story.

So in the application I put "your favourite B.A.P/B2ST member" and I kind of thought who ever you picked you would end up with. But I am giving you a chance to change that ((don't worry you don't have to if you don't want to))

So there are a few choices you can pick from. 

a) keep the people you put in your application

b) pick someone new within the 8 guys

c) pick someone from a different group that I could bring in at the end maybe or later on

d) I pick for you

so with 'a' and 'b' I kind of think they are the same, but yeah please comment which one you would prefer if you choose c please private message me or post on my wall who you would like to end up with and a little bit about them. (only post info about them if they are a rookie group, I tend to know quite a lot about other groups haha)

but anyway I hope you enjoyed the chap and please tell me you answer as soon as possible bec it would be really helpful to know^^