Misunderstandings and Courage

Siblings at War || APPLY CLOSED

 

‘Please tell us what you thought about the show’

Nana: “Although it ended fast I had a great time and made lots of new friends in a short period of time, I wish the show could have gone on longer.”

‘What were your exact thoughts when you ended up in the Hospital?”

HM: “I am very thankful for Daehyun, but the others as well. I still continue to thank Daehyun when I see him—“

‘So you two still keep in contact?’

HM: “Yes of course, we all do. When you are on a show with others you grow close to them and they become good friends, I feel like Daehyun and I have become very good friends and I hope we stay friends for many years on”

‘During the filming did you grow any feelings?’

……”Yes, I think we all fell for someone in the end I think. Well obviously Ji—I should stop talking, it is none of my business to tell the media”

‘The show went through many hardships with whether to air the show or not, how did you all cope with it?’

YG: “We were all dreading the idea of the show being cancelled…none of us wanted to leave when it finished… things happen for a reason right?”

--

“Annyeong” everyone turned their head to the front door of the hall, and they all go up to greet Hyomin and Daehyun who had just arrived back. “You’re back” Yoseob yelled over excitedly, “Ne, and I feel better than ever” Hyomin giggled biting on her small plastic spoon; Yoseob eyed the tub of ice cream in her hand. “Take it” Hyomin rolled her eyes; Yoseob smirked then thanked her and sat down at the table. “Are you feeling better” Jaemi asked, Hyomin nodded and then looked at Daehyun and smiled. Daehyun was caring their overnight bags so he decided to go drop them off at their cabins. Some of the others had left the hall too, Jaemi and Hyomin decided to stay and talk for a bit while Yoseob ate the ice cream.

“Zelo, I am going to have a shower okay” Chunhel said as she grabbed her towels, “If anyone comes in tell them please” she added before shutting the door, “Ne” Zelo said unconsciously. “Annyeong” Nana sang as she swung open the cabin door, she looked at the stem coming from under the bathroom door “Is Chunhel-ssi in the shower” she asked, Zelo nodded his head not even looking at her, Nana shook her head at how zoned out he was, she wondered if she yelled out ‘fire’ if he would even pay attention. She giggled to herself then shrugged and went to her bed and grabbed a spare towel, “I’ll go use the other cabins shower” she said, Zelo waved her off still focusing on his manga.

The sound of water stopped and the shower door slammed shut, Zelo finally finished his manga and sat up on his bed, “Aish” she cursed under his breath as he whacked his head on the roof “this is why I don’t like the top bunk” he sighed jumping on to the floor, which wasn’t much of a jump considering how tall he was. He went to the mirror hanging on the wall and checked his hair and face, he noticed he was getting dark circles under his eyes, “Aigoo” he groaned not happy at what he saw, he noticed some of Daehyun’s facial cream he uses most mornings and decided to apply some to his dark circles. “Hyung won’t notice” he smiled nodding at the mirror now satisfied with how he looked, although he didn’t have much make up on his skin still looked nice and smooth. “Zelo” he heard Chunhel call his name from the shower room, “Ne” he yelled back while picking up his water bottle and gulping half of it down, “Can you help me zip my top up” she yelled back, Zelo began coughing abruptly as it went down the wrong hole, he banged on his chest trying to relieve the pain and catch his breath back. “Mwoh” he coughed. The door to the bathroom opened and Chunhel popped her head out as steam flowed out behind her, “Can you please come zip the back of my top up” she smiled, Zelo hesitated for a long moment, “Oh come on, it’s not like I’m going to attack you, just zip it up” she rolled her eyes, Zelo sighed then put down his water and went into the bathroom with Chunhel, the door was left open slightly so no one could get the wrong idea, even though the two had no feelings towards one another.

“Daehyun hyung” Youngjae yelled, he man hugged Daehyun and welcomed him back even though he was gone for one night [DaeJae couple <3] “Are you wearing my jersey” Daehyun asked raising his eyebrow, Youngjae looked down at the jumper and chuckled nervously, “I gotta go” he said before sprinting off the way he came, “Aish, that kid” Daehyun laughed to himself, he continued to take his bag back to his cabin. He reached the cabin and couldn’t hear anyone inside, he opened the door and he was right he looked from left to right and saw no one. He shut the door quietly and placed the bag onto his bed and began unpacking his things, ‘clink’ he heard a noise come from the bathroom “Annyeong” he said taking his focus off of his unpacking, he waited for a few second for a reply but there was nothing, he shrugged his shoulders and continued putting his things away. “Aigoo I’m sweating now” Zelo groaned wiping his forehead as he walked out of the bathroom, Daehyun watched him he hadn’t noticed he was in the cabin yet. “It’s not my fault it’s stiff” Chunhel sighed walking out after him fixing her hair, Daehyun’s eyes widened as his imagination went wild. The two still didn’t notice him on his top bunk, “Most guys don’t do things like that unless they’re in a relationship” Zelo complained as he took a seat on Nana’s bed, he ran his fingers through his now damp hair from the steam in the bathroom. He rested his head on the board and looked up getting a full glance of Daehyun on his top bunk staring at him with very wide eyes. “Hyung” Zelo gasped getting to his feet; Chunhel looked at Daehyun just as surprised to see him as Zelo. Daehyun was speechless he didn’t know what was going on but he had an idea, “When did you get in” Chunhel asked trying to act innocent, Daehyun cleared his throat “Just before the two of you walked out of the bathroom” he said trying to avoid eye contact with them knowing how awkward their situation was now. Zelo face palmed himself and sighed, “I told you” Zelo yelled frustrated “I won’t tell anyone” Daehyun said like any good hyung would, Zelo looked at Daehyun with a thankful expression, “Why, it’s nothing to be ashamed of, you were just helping me” Chunhel said to Zelo, making things worse for Daehyun. “Yah…I don’t want to know about that, I never even knew you were like that Zelo, you seem so innocent” Daehyun shook his head, Zelo was completely embarrassed now, his cheeks were bright red as were his ears. “Hyung, it’s not what you think” he exclaimed, Daehyun shook his head not wanting any details. “Leave me out of your love life okay” Daehyun scrunched up his face, Zelo and Chunhel exchanged a look, now they were the confused ones. “Wait…love life” Chunhel asked, she thought about it for a minute then realised what he thought, she burst out laughing and fell to the ground, Zelo and Daehyun watched her. “Hyung, I was helping Chunhel noona zip up her top…what did you think we were doing” Zelo asked slyly, now Daehyun was the embarrassed one, he shook his head and began laughing too, “Oh never mind I just thought—never mind” he laughed and began unpacking his bags again.

~~

“Hyomin-ah are you feeling better” Hong asked patting her on the back, her and Jaemi still sat in the hall with Yoseob wanting more ice cream, “I’m better, thank you” she bowed her head, Hong bowed his back then left out the front door facing the river. “They are contemplating whether to air the show or not” Jaemi sighed and began fidgeting with the napkins on the table, “Why” Hyomin asked shocked, Jaemi shrugged “They don’t want viewers to think that the show is unsafe after you ended up in hospital” Hyomin’s face dropped, she had no idea “Especially since B.A.P are a really popular rookie group they will worry more” Yoseob pitched in not really helping the situation, “But I am fine” she said cheerfully, Jaemi nodded and smiled “But the producers and their manager are still unsure, they have turned off all the cameras for now until further notice” Hyomin sighed and put her head onto the table, “Don’t blame yourself” Jaemi said, Hyomin shook her head “I should’ve been more careful, I could’ve put people’s lives in danger—“ Hyomin sighed…Yoseob and Jaemi exchanged a look, they didn’t know what to say. Hyomin all of sudden got to her feet “But I will fix this…if it is the last thing I do on this camp” she said determinedly, Jaemi and Yoseob watched her walk out the same doors Hong did and walk down the stairs. “Do you think I could bribe one of the noonas to buy me some more ice-cream?” Yoseob asked, Jaemi looked at him and threw a napkin at his face, “You shouldn’t eat ice cream for breakfast” she said before leaving the hall, Yoseob sat there quietly thinking to himself…”I wonder where the noonas hide” he smiled and went on his own little adventure.

“Sunbae nim” Hyomin yelled running in front of the producer, “Hyomin-ah, please gather the other we need to talk to them about the show” the producer made his way past Hyomin; before she could say anything he was gone. “Aish” she messed up her hair in frustration, “This is going to be my entire fault” she kicked a rock into the river and stormed off to get the others.

“The reason we are all here is because we were unsure whether to air the show or not” the producer said with his arms folded, he paced across the front of the hall making everyone including some of the stuff nervous. “I came to a conclusion this morning” he paused as Jong Up raised his hand; the producer sighed as he wasn’t expecting questions until after he shared his news. “Ne Jong up-ah” “I don’t want the show to end—“ he bit on his lip, he was brave to speak up in front of the producer, the producer stopped pacing and now stood in one spot, his arms still folded and his foot was tapping on the lino floor. “I enjoyed filming even though it was a short time, and I would like to continue filming” he cleared his throat, Yongguk patted his back as if saying that he had his back and good on him for speaking out. The producer nodded slowly then looked at everyone else individually, “Who else agrees with him” the producer almost yelled, everyone lowered their heads, not knowing whether to raise their hand. “I—I do” Hyomin said hesitantly raising her hand, after Hyomin everyone else built up the confidence to raise their hands. The producer was shocked how well they worked as a team; even Hong was trying to hide his smirk. “Truthfully I was going to end the season but after seeing this, seeing how bad you want to keep filming no matter what the cause made me change my mind on the spot” he smiled, everyone couldn’t stop smiling, “We will start re filming tomorrow, hwaiting” everyone bowed as he left and high fived each other. “VICTORY” Himchan yelled, making everyone laugh and copy him, everyone cheered on Jong Up for being the first to speak up. “You were so brave” Minam said fascinated by him, Jong Up smiled his cheeks turning a light pink, but luckily the lighting was bad so no one could see. “Thanks to you we are filming again” Minam squealed hugging him, both were shocked by her actions, she quickly let go of him and walked off. “Who would’ve of thought we would all be so excited to work more” Daehyun laughed, making everyone cheer louder. They all decided to go for a swim in the river and go on the boat that someone had brought.

“I don’t want to fall off” Eunji yelled, “Just hold on tight” Himchan said putting his hand over her back and holding her hand tighter onto the handle, Eunji, Himchan, Jong Up and Zelo were all laying on a large blown up doughnut connected to the back of a jet boat. There was a camera on the boat and one videoing from the shore. “I think Himchan will be most scared” Youngjae laughed, “No, he will try and act cool because Eunji is there” Yongguk added making everyone laugh, “Oh it’s moving” Jiwon said while rubbing sunscreen on her arms. All the girls were sunbathing while waiting for their turn on the boat, the boys on the other hand started playing in the water and kicking the ball around.

--

“Since your group names are food, we have set up a special game today” Hong announced, everyone was awake and ready to play, they were all dressed in sport type clothes and they all had coloured bandanas on representing their team colour. “Each team is given 9 puzzle pieces, two members will have to run to the river and they will see their coloured flag, next to the flag is a box, bring the box back to here, while they are collecting the box the other two members will be trying to figure out this 9 piece puzzle, once the puzzle is complete the key hanging up there will drop, you will then be able to open the box and you will then have to follow the rules given to you. The last team to finish will be punished” Everyone was ready to start they had gotten their competitive side out and already decided who was going to do what. “Hana-tul-set-KA” Hong yelled, two members from each team ran off into the distance as the others got started on their puzzle.

DJ: “Our tactic was to do one boy and one girl for each so our strengths were evened out, but the puzzle was harder than we thought *sighs*”

“That goes there, that goes there” Jiwon yelled to Youngjae as the too brains figured out the puzzle, the other groups were catching up, “Only a few more to go” Youngjae murmured to himself, Jiwon was being good support for him. ‘Clink’ Youngjae pushed the last puzzle piece into its place and the key slowly dropped from the tree, Jiwon and Youngjae cheered and hugged the pressure was on now.

No one was back with their chest yet; the river was a bit of a walk down the path though. “They’re back” Nana said to Chunhel as Daehyun and Zelo were caring one side of a large treasure chest, the other teams weren’t far behind them. ‘Clink’ another team finished their puzzle making Nana and Chunhel freak, they quickly tried to figure out the puzzle but it was too hard.

“This is not going well” Doo Joon sighed as him and Jaemi were at the point of giving up, ‘Clink’ Nana and Chunhel screamed with joy as they finished the puzzle, unfortunately each teams puzzle was different so no one could cheat. “Team Kimchi is in the lead” Hong said, everyone had forgotten he was even there, “Quick open it” Nana said handing Daehyun the key, they all crowded around their chest and examined the directions. “It’s in English” Daehyun yelled, Hong shrugged and they went back to reading it.

Follow these carefully-

1.Follow the arrows down the path towards the entrance of the site.

2.Find the box with your food on it

3.Take what is inside the box and bring it back to base

4.You then must explain why it was in your box

Group Kimchi made a run for it as other groups were slowly catching up, once they got to the arrow Daehyun pulled out the note and notice there was pictures drawn to help them. “Falleow the al-alowseu down the patheu teuwads the entlanseu ob the siteu” Daehyun stuttered in English, “Yah I don’t even know what I am saying” he laughed, “We have to go that way” Nana said pointing down the path. “How do you know” Daehyun asked, Nana shrugged, “There is an arrow and a path, and we are standing next to an arrow pointing down a path. And I speak fluent English” she laughed, Daehyun sighed he would go on about why she didn’t mention this earlier but they were running out of time.

DH: “English isn’t my best quality so when I found out Nana could speak fluent English I felt like an idiot reading it out” *sighs and laughs*

--

Kimchi team: We had a bowl and a Koran flag in our box…At first we were really confused but then we realised…

Galbi: We found these bracelets and glue in our box, we didn’t know what it meant at first like the other team but then we figured that it has something along the lines of… friends should always stick together.

Ramyeon: We found a key chain with a coffee on it, a necklace, a blue sketching pad and some photos. We realised that these related to all of our individual loves and thought that it meant… as different as we are we can still get along.

Bimbap: We had a rock in ours, we thought about and decided it meant that… no matter how hard times can get, don’t give up.

--

Once each group collected their items from their box they had to come up with some sort or meaningful quote to fit the items, the team with the worst quote will lose.’

“Team Kimchi you said ‘Kimchi is a Korean national dish hence the reason why there was a Korean flag and a dish in our box’. Team Galbi you all said ‘friends should always stick together’. Team Ramyeon you all agreed on ‘as different as we are we can still get along’ and Team Bimbap you said ‘no matter how hard times can get, don’t give up’. You have all done well but one group didn’t do as well as the others.” Hong looked at each group making them all nervous as hell”

YG: “I didn’t need Hong to tell us who lost, I already knew who it was by just hearing all our quote” *laughs*

Zelo: “I think it will between Yongguk hyungs team and the Ramyeon team, they both had funny answers” *snickers*

HC: “I think this game was weird…I still don’t get it” *sighs*

DJ: “I was really surprised with the results, I had a feeling we were going to lose at the start and then…well…*sighs*”

Who do you think won? Comment your answers and find out in the next chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

who will win :O