Chapter Two

Saranghe... My Love

Ka, I'm sorry, I was for send it you by mail but I couldn't contact you, so yeah, sorry. I update already, hope you don't get mad.

And dear readers; enjoy it please ^^

 

 

“That was impolite” whined Junsu with pouting lips and Changmin glared at him before sighing and when he saw Junsu flinch he release the hand of the other.

 

“Sorry” murmured Changmin, not because be impolite but for make Junsu cringe.

 

Junsu showed a fake smile, watching his empty hand for a second, hm-ing as a response and evading Changmin eyes because he didn’t knew what to feel at the loose contact, at the emptiness he was feeling right now.

 

“I’ll go to sleep” muttered quickly the small man and passed Changmin in a rush to upstairs.

 

The left one chuckled sadly walking to the window, resting his back at the column next to the skylight as he sighed watching the outside. Observing how the workers were still moving the boxes from the outside to inside the house. And the man’s car that greeted them before fading at the distance. So Changmin clenched his fist when the car was no seen anymore.

 

A flash of the smile that Junsu give to that person crossed his mind and he closed his eyes in pain, until a voice brought him out of his thoughts.

 

“Sir. Where I put this?”

 

Changmin turned to face the employer, watching in the man’s hands the suit with his violin inside and then just walked to him, and took the instrument, walking upstairs too, turning a bit and supporting his hand on the railing, facing the worker.

 

“Just left all the things in the living room and close the door after.”

 

The worker nodded, put out his bonnet and indicated the other workers to just left the things inside the house, the move-in truck left between the darkness.

 

Changmin then relaxed after watching his new house was safe and walked to Junsu’s room, standing few steps ahead of the door, resting his forehead on the door, closing his eyes, he then separated centimeters away and lift his hand ready to knock but then hold his urge to do so and just rest softly his hand against the wood, smiling sadly and turned to left.

 

Unknown for him was that Junsu was watching the door, sitting above his bed embracing his knees and just expecting for something or someone who/what will not appear/happen; Changmin himself ready to hold him forever.

 

Junsu smiled dejected; he was a fool, a big silly fool for believe something will change after moving. And he laughed not bitter but heartbreaking because his love wasn’t reciprocated and he… just noticed that.

 

~~~~~*~~~~~

 

The next day, Jaejoong went inside his house very tired but with a smile on his face, after having a long chat with his boss, finally success in convinced to changed him the turned from night to day, so now he will be working starting tomorrow at day-time, a normal work.

 

He dropped his suitcase on his couch and dropped himself there too. Too tired to even go upstairs and rest on his bed, but then he heard some noises and he stood and walked to the window and through the glass he watched the cute man from yesterday running with a lunch wrapped in silky white fabric with brown flowers. Jaejoong smiled at the sight but frown a bit when –the cold man, like he nickname Changmin – was walking fast to some luxury car, ignoring the cute one.

 

Suddenly the tall man turned and at Jaejoong eyes seemed like shouting, and walking away of the stunned cute boy.

 

Jaejoong walked outside his house, almost running to the cute man with worry not only on his face but heart, and Changmin got inside his car, cursing himself. Changmin wasn’t angry or mad at his fiancé but embarrassed to carry a lunch to his work place and now he was cursing his own behavior for being such an to his beloved one.

 

When he already started his car, he saw by the rearview the man from yesterday night running to Junsu and how his fiancé smiled back at the unknown man, Changmin hit the steering wheel frustrated; he was for made a u-turn when his phone started to sound and he pick up the call with the free hands function.

 

“What?” He saw that in the way were no cars and he turn was for turn the helm when a desperate voice sounded through the phone.

 

“The investors are mad because you are not here yet and the meeting started an hour ago!!!” Changmin sighed defeated and shut his eyes heavily before ignoring the pain on his heart.

 

 

Changmin was for left the house when Junsu asked him with hopeful eyes and an apron.

 

“I… made breakfast” Junsu was biting his lower lip and Changmin remained silent “I thought you would like to eat something, I mean, I just, well…” Junsu was blabbering and Changmin felt bad, so he took out his coat and walked to the kitchen, sitting in front of a pair of burned eggs and toasted almost too burned bread.

 

He watched Junsu and the latter wasn’t watching him back because Junsu’s eyes were set on the floor. Changmin sighed and started to eat behind the amused Junsu who smiled and then seated a cross of Changmin giggling and talking about how he woke early to make breakfast.

 

 

“Hold them on the meeting room, I will be there in fifteen minutes” Changmin by that time had already lost sight of his beloved and his heart was throbbing, he shook his head and smile but then the gesture become cracked.

 

~~~~~*~~~~~

 

“Ehm, Hi, I guess” greeted awkward Jaejoong when finally reached Junsu and the small man turned confused at first but then gave a wide smile to the other.

 

Junsu then watched the packed lunch on his hand and lowered his face for a moment before lifting it again, forcing a smile but then he ask a bit more at easy.

 

“Do you want to have breakfast with me?” Jaejoong was startled but then happily nodded. The two entered to Junsu’s and Changmin’s house.

 

When Jaejoong gave his first step inside the house, he was taken aback, so he expressed his thoughts:

 

“How come to be everything in order when both of you moved in just yesterday?”

 

Junsu shrugged his shoulders a bit answering.

 

“I bet Min force the workers to put all things in place before they left” unknown was for both males that Changmin spend all night un-packing the things to set them himself, because he knew some were precious to Junsu, but that was Changmin’s secret.

 

“Oh, I see” muttered Jaejoong, walking to the living room, watching pictures above the unused smokestack, some were of middle age people, Jaejoong summed where the parents of one of his new neighbors.

 

Some were pictures of a smiling Junsu smiling and clinging to the serious and cold boy and Jaejoong asked to himself; how can it be that an icy person and a warm one could be together?

 

His thoughts fade quickly when Junsu put a cup of tea near Jaejoong that was for take a picture of Junsu alone smiling, the background seem to be like he was in a mountain because the huge waterfall behind him, but his smile was so… bright, so… pure, so… enchanting.

 

“Oh, thank you” pronounced Jaejoong taking the cup and seating on the leather couch, it was so soft and comfortable. Junsu giggled at his neighbor expression.

 

“Nice to seat there, right?”Junsu asked smiling and Jaejoong blushed a bit while nodding and taking a sip of the warm-drink.

 

“Yeah…”

 

“Changmin bought it to me. We were passing a store and I just comment in a joke that this was nice if I ever move in a lovely place with the person I love. I remember he made fun of me, but today at morning he said to me…”

 

 

Junsu gasped when he saw the furniture on the living room and watched Changmin, the latter told him unsympathetic.

 

“I can’t give you the lovely place or the beloved person, just this” Junsu was more than happy, not because the furniture but because he already had the two most important things he asked for.

 

“It’s ok, I–“ Junsu couldn’t finish, Changmin just said to him that he need to take a shower before go to work, and now that he thinks about it… why Changmin was with the same clothes of yesterday?

 

 

Jaejoong choughed a bit, obtaining Junsu attention.

 

“What did he said?” asked but Junsu shook his head and smile soft.

 

“I made lunch for Min, but do you want it?” Asked Junsu back, Jaejoong was for refuse but his stomach growled. Junsu giggled and stood walking to the kitchen and shouting when was out of Jaejoong sight.

 

“It’s just kimpab but I guess is oka, right?” Jaejoong stood and nodded even when nobody was watching him, so he slapped himself mentally, shouting back and walking to the place he supposed was Junsu.

 

“Yeah, is… fine” he was surprised and in daze again. The cute man in an apron was cuter and somehow… tempting, Jaejoong shook his head sitting on the metallic chair and watching Junsu taking out the kimpab of the wrapped lunch, offering to him.

 

Jaejong started to eat but stopped and asked when he saw Junsu not eating.

 

“Are you not going to eat something?”

 

Junsu shook his head.

 

“I want to wait for Min, so I can eat with him”

 

Jaejoong feel like if he was just hit inside his chest but smiled and nodded.

 

“This man, the one you call with familiarity, you…” Jaejoong doubt but asked anyway “love him?” Junsu was perplexed but then a dreamy smile appeared on his lips.

 

“With all my heart”

 

Jaejoong didn’t ask or say more, just a few things before left, when he arrived home, he went to take a shower and the doze off shirtless above the covers of his bed.

 

~~~~~*~~~~~

 

Changmin arrived at work and his secretary followed worried, he glared at the man that was telling him how mad the investors were, so he just rubbed his temple and breathe deep before entering to the meeting room, his eyes cold and his face stern, even so, he bowed to the presents.

 

“I’m sorry for taking your precious time” he said half sarcastic-half serious, one investor glared at him but Changmin didn’t even feel it like a glare.

 

“So, may I make my presentation?” he asked and the principal investor said.

 

“I just stay here to tell you, your company is out of the contract”

 

Changmin smirked and nod, opening the door fully, beneath the others amused and offended expressions.

 

“It’s a shame though, because then you just wait for say a useless thing for me” when the principal investor was for got out, and Changmin’s secretary was in panic. The tall raven man said.

 

“I can make this same contract with your opposition” The investor stood stunned, opening his mouth in disbelieve.

 

“How dare you, young man?” he shouted but Changmin smirked more.

 

“I’m not daring, I just stating a fact, the loose that you think will affect me will be my win and your adversary company too” Changmin smiled evil at the amused faces and then fake a polite bowed “so… if you want to take your leave…” he trailed off, but the investor got back to his seat humming mad as response.

 

“Start the presentation of the project”

 

A employer of the said man was going to protest but shut at the glare of his boss. Changmin then started his presentation, his work was perfect with no fails, the investors weren’t happy because Changmin’s behavior but agreed to seal the deal.

 

Changmin then dropped himself on the chair and sighed, untying his tie, his secretary watched him worried, and Changmin said with his eyes closed.

 

“Hurry and make them sign the contract, this is a important job or our company will be down in no time” the secretary went out quickly, after an hour returned with the papers, Changmin took them and nodded.

 

“Fine, now” he watched his secretary “You’re fired” The secretary want to retorted back but a glare of the tall man left him mute, and he just went out  of the office.

 

Changmin then call by the intercommunicate-phone.

 

“Yes, sir?” asked a female voice.

 

“Publish an announce that we are contracting a secretary, can be male or female, just efficient” the receptionist was for say ‘yes, si-“ but was cut when Changmin press off the call button.  

 

Then the smile on Junsu face crossed his mind and he smiled too, but then a haunted thought started to concern him; Junsu’s smiling to another man. So Changmin pressed on the communicate button and the female voice was again there.

 

“Send me all the documents that need to be checked, I’m thinking of working extra hours.”

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading and letting a comment :D I hope you like this chappie too!!! Saranghe~ ;)