Chapter One

Saranghe... My Love

I hope you enjoy and like this ^^

 


“Wait!” shouted the alarmed Junsu since he was left behind, he ran to his long time friend and secret crush “I said wait!” He shouted again, the person stopped in the middle of the street without turning back, just waiting for the other to arrive.

Junsu panted, supporting his hand on his knees and watching the back of his friend, the dark blazer remarking well his manly back and Junsu blushed.

 

“You meanie as always” it was then when the man turned, his blank face saying nothing.

 

“I’m not; it’s just that you are a damn turtle” Junsu bit his lower lip, holding his emotions back as he faked a smile, but the other knew he had hurt Junsu again, so he averted his gaze and started to walk again.

 

“Min…” Junsu called softly, sighing when there was no reply, walking again to catch his friend that by now was meters away from him.

Changmin lowered his speed slowly, giving Junsu the chance to reach him; when the other did so, Changmin wanted to smile but he just said. “Finally, I thought it will take you years”

 

Junsu murmured; “I’m sorry” Changmin tsk-ed, he wasn’t mad at Junsu but at himself, how could he be so rude and heartless before the one he loved, yeah… Junsu’s his life; even so he went blank and started to act like an with his beloved.

When Changmin glanced at the sad face of Junsu, he didn’t ask for forgiveness but instead held Junsu’s hand and intertwined their fingers. Junsu watched him in surprised but Changmin just said:

 

“Doing this you will not be left behind”

 

Junsu giggled and blushed at the action a little but felt a warm emotion inside, thinking how much he loved Changmin and how he ended up loving him.

 

They walked on the crowded streets and when finally reached the high-luxurious building, Changmin loosened his hold on Junsu’s hand, the other pouting without being seen.

 

“Let’s go”

 

It was unknown for both of them why they parents wanted to meet them at the same time for having a dinner, Changmin thought it was suspicious since his parents were always abroad without caring for him for real while Junsu was just happy because he will see again Changmin’s parents and his own ones.

 

When they were in, on a special reserved place for having dinner, Junsu took the seat next to his mother while Changmin next to his father.

 

“So…” Junsu’s father trailed off smiling “do you want to tell him or I do it?” Changmin’s father shrugged and Junsu’s one just smile a bit sad but said.

 

“We called for you to having this dinner because there is something really important we want to announce to you” The two younger men watched Junsu’s father, waiting for him to continue, and then Changmin’s mother showed a reassuring smile to his son while Junsu asked excitedly, “What is it? What is it?”

 

His father laughed a bit and finally said. “You, my dear son” pointed his father and then to Changmin “and your friend are engaged since today” Changmin widened his eyes shocked while Junsu just spaced out for a moment.

 

“Really?” asked Junsu lowering his face, hiding his flustered face that Changmin interpret like if the other was against the marriage and being engaged with him, so Changmin talked.

 

“I don’t want this marriage” he exited the place, Junsu’s eyes were wide and hurt so… Changmin didn’t love him like he loved him, and that was breaking his heart, but even so…

 

“Don’t worry” he said to the presents standing “I will talk to him, just keep the marriage” he bowed and exited out of the place quickly, searching Changmin with his gaze, very worried that the other hated him now, but happy at least he could make his dream coming true; marrying the person he loved.

 

Meanwhile Changmin was wounded by his own words and Junsu’s behavior, Changmin had since always feeling for Junsu, but he always knew Junsu was kind, sensible and so good and pure for him, and he… he just didn’t know how to express his feelings. How could he know to show something that never being showed to him, neither by his father or mother, and the only one that had always showed him that; a smile or a gentle gesture always ended up being hurt by him? Changmin chuckled bitterly and passed a hand through his silky dark hair, sitting on a bench on the park ahead of the building.

 

“I’m such a fool” 

 

“Yes, you are” replied a voice and Changmin lifted his gaze, watching the person, smiling dejectedly and sitting next to him, then Junsu started to play with his fingers, glancing from time to time to Changmin shyly.

 

“Eh… you know… this… well…” Junsu sighed and then took Changmin’s hand softly, watching him directly at his eyes.

 

“We can do this” Changmin watched the determined gaze but felt something inside him break, yeah… they could do this, but without love, with just friendly feelings, this couldn’t be a success, and even if he was thinking like that, he just nodded while setting his stare on the kid playing with a red balloon running a meter ahead of them while giggling. If we just could form a family. Immediately Changmin discharged that thought, they couldn’t because Junsu’s doesn’t love him like that.

 

“Alright” was the dry answer of Changmin while he standing, still holding Junsu’s hand, the latter blushing feeling very happy and sad at the same time; finally… after all this time maybe life was given them a change.

 

~~~~~*~~~~~

 

The crystal of the luxury glass was knocked a bit two times, gaining the parents’ attention. Junsu’s father smiled wide while lifting the glass.

“I want to congratulate my son and his husband for this future marriage” the guests clapped cheering the upcoming marriage of the two boys.

 

Changmin show a thin perfect line on his lips while Junsu smiled brightly at his new future and sometimes shyly answering to people how they meet, that it was long ago, when they were kids and Junsu was being so kind with other, even with the loner Changmin, rarely as could be, Junsu fall in love with Changmin, but that was something he tried to keep to himself, so when someone asked it that question and Changmin’s eyes set in Junsu, the latter just smiled soft and apologetically reply “That is something personal”.

 

Junsu didn’t knew that Changmin was yearning for an answer, something that could tell him that Junsu loved him, so… the hope in Changmin’s eyes dropped when his beloved one answered like that; is just brotherly love.

 

It is painful to love someone that doesn’t love you, Changmin and Junsu thought at the same time when their eyes were connected for a second between the guest and the music of the place, just for smiled at each other before breaking the eye-contact; it wasn’t a lovely smile but a one of comfort and support, and for a moment they thought that was fine; just for a moment.

When the party was over, Changmin sighed massaging his temples while Junsu stood nervous beside him with a slight pink color on his cheeks.

 

“So… we’re going?” Changmin furrowed his eyebrows worried, he didn’t know how to handle all this, not since the moment his parents told him they’re going to live together because they need to get used to the life after marriage and this will be like a test. Changmin remembered rolling his eyes at the blabbering of his mother and Junsu’s one, but then when he saw the smile on Junsu’s face, he just nodded like a fool in trance. After that he just remembered his father giving him a key of a house with the address in a piece of paper and Junsu’s father giving him a key of a car.

 

Changmin sighed again and held Junsu’s hand, not blushing, because his body simply didn’t know how to react at any contact while Junsu face was flushed but since he was watching another side; Changmin didn’t notice that.

 

“We are going now” said Changmin bowing to the parents of both while they nodded happily, Junsu bowing too feeling his heart racing.

 

When they were out of the luxury place where the party was, Changmin let go of Junsu’s hand, walking ahead of him, and the latter just bit his lower lip hard, sighing and smiling running to his soon-to-be-husband.

 

“Wait!”

 

~~~~~*~~~~~

 

The move-in truck stood in front of a house of two floors, in a wealth neighborhood. The workers were carrying all the stuff inside the house while Changmin was ordering around what things should be set inside the house first, suddenly a car, stopped behind the truck and Changmin wanted to smile but kept himself stern.

 

A young man stepped outside the car, smiling and running to Changmin, meanwhile a neighbor was walking outside of his house because he would go to work at this time; it’s his routine. So the man watched the new two boys, one trying to hug the other; one cold man and a childish one seemed as the owners of the house while workers are moving stuff in boxes,, and the neighbor smiled, but then his heart raced and he felt something inside his chest; thumping hard and constantly. His steps led him towards the direction where the couple was even when he himself wasn’t aware of his actions because his body seemed like to move by its own.

 

“Hello, I’m Kim Jaejoong.”

 

And then he snapped back to reality while he stood after the slight bow, he blinked twice and his cheeks were red. His heart beat like crazy and he just watched the cute boy staring at him curiously, meanwhile the other was glaring at him, suddenly he felt a hand shook his own and when he lift his gaze that he didn’t knew that was low, he looked surprised but smiled at the owner of the hand.

“I’m Junsu” the small man signaled himself and later the other “and he is Changmin; my fiancé”

 

For some reason Jaejoong feels his heart sank but he forced a smile, wanting to whine at the lost of the warm hand of Junsu, and just smiling at the said Changmin.

 

“It’s a pleasure to meet you” said Jaejoong, adding “eh, well… I’m your neighbor, so you can ask—” before he could finish his sentence, he watched Junsu being dragged away by Changmin and he smiled dejectedly but then his eyes recovered brightly, “He is cute” Jaejoong whispered to himself while staring at the now empty place and walked away after watching his watch, because he didn’t want to arrive late at work.

 

 


Thank you for subscribe (almadcuervo, pinkypop, AzureOfKnight, mad_jacky, cholatta, xijunna, susuie, kyuhyuknight, wanza84, aprisianitamax, -kpopaholic-, tealonyx) and thank you a lot for comment to (mad_jacky, susuie, kyuhyuknight, -kpopaholic) your comments makes me very happy! ^^

I'm a bit short of time, so, I'm sorry if takes me long to update (even if the chapters are short)  thank you for reading and waiting for this chapter :D

Also thank you to my dongsaeng (kyuhyuknight) she correct end check my errors ^^