Chapter three

Saranghe... My Love

 

I'm sorry for my late update, I'm very busy, so really sorry; hope this will be of your liking and really thank you for all your comments ;D

 

...

 

Junsu was humming a song, setting the dishes for dinner, this time the meals weren’t burned and the presentation of the meals were pretty decent, so he beamed and seated waiting for Changmin as he watched the clock on the wall; 8:00 pm.

 

The hours passed slowly and painful for Changmin while reviewing the documents, he really didn’t need to take extra hours, but he doesn’t know how to deal living with Junsu, he loves his friend with all his heart and he knows is real love, but Changmin is afraid that Junsu doesn’t love him back; and then the memory of the neighbor smiling to Junsu was making Changmin mad and sad at the same time, so he sighed and ruffled his hair watching the window of his office and the dark sky. 

 

Junsu fell asleep and the clock was marking half past one; the meals were cold and Junsu head was resting over his arms on the table; the click of the door sounded as the footsteps of the person walking towards the only room with light; the kitchen.

 

Changmin heart fluttered at the sight of a innocent beautiful Junsu sleeping and he allowed himself to smiled as he walk towards the table, pulling off a chair and sitting there, observing the face of his beloved one as the silly smile was on his face as he caressed softly –afraid of awaking the other –the cheek of Junsu, when Junsu moved a bit, Changmin stopped but smile at the bit yawn of the other between his sleep. It was then when Changmin noticed the dinner and his lips formed a natural smile showing the warm of his heart.

 

Changmin took the chopsticks and started to eat; slowly even when on every bit, the sensation of the burden meat was there or the unflavored condiments, and the salty soup, still, this was a perfect meal, because it was made by Junsu.

 

When he finished dinner, Changmin stood and was infatuated with Junsu’s face, so much, that he started to lean slowly until their breaths were mixed and his lips were almost touching each other’s, but suddenly he lean off when Junsu started to move and yawing, rubbing his eyes before blinking slowly, asking like a kid with a smile when he saw Changmin.

 

“When did you arrive?”

 

Changmin heart skipped at the sight but now all the sweetness on his face was gone.

 

“Just a second ago, I’m sleep” and he turned around, leaving Junsu behind, the latter smiled sadly but when he saw that the dinner he made was gone, Junsu smiled for real, standing and running to his room, closing the door and hugging a pillow because Changmin did eat what he prepared for him.

 

The next day; when Junsu awoke, Changmin wasn’t there, the next days was the same and Junsu started to feel the loneliness on his hearts, even when he dialed his fiancé number, the line was always off of reach and Junsu sighed heavy, faking a smile whenever Jaejoong asked him if everything was alright; and it was funny and bitter to Junsu how it was that Jaejoong was always there but never Changmin, even so, Junsu shook his head replying.

 

“Yeah…”

 

Jaejoong watched Junsu fake smile and nodded unsure. In the past days, Jaejoong tried to approach Junsu and it was easy since the male was very friendly and well… the cold guy Changmin wasn’t never there, so yeah… it was easy, even so it was hard, because Junsu kept always talking about Changmin and how great and successful he is and how a hard worker is and how he owns a Company, even if it’s small and Jaejoong wanted to say that he is too, but the words always were stuck on his throat as soon as he watched Junsu bright smile. So Jaejoong then pretended to be interested in Changmin, and be just a friend to the other.

 

“Oh, well, then; want to go shopping?” asked Jaejoong and Junsu nodded, picking his bag and his wallet ready to go; when Changmin arrived for first time early and Junsu didn’t noticed the surprised on Changmin’s tired eyes, neither the glint of sadness and regret for a moment when he turned ready to leave as Junsu asked.

 

“Why are you leaving if you just arrived?”

 

Changmin didn’t notice either the sad tone on the other’s voice as he replied cold.

 

“I just remember I forgot something at the office”

 

Junsu sighed and said to his beloved to take care and be safe; Changmin wanted to chuckled and laugh a bit because inside his mind; he was just a friend to Junsu and it was funny, because he wanted to be more than just that.

 

Jaejoong on the other side, watched all this and his heart sank, because even when he learned to love Junsu childish behavior, antics, and clumsiness; in Junsu eyes, there was just one love; Changmin,

 

Jaejoong saw the longing gaze of Junsu towards Changmin and before he could say anything; Junsu excused himself, and walked out of the house without closing it and Jaejoong smiled bitter.

 

“If you are this careless someone could rob it”

 

Changmin hopped on the car and drove it, without glancing back, letting without knowing; a painful feeling on Junsu that stood there, with tears threat-ing to fall, when suddenly he felt a pair of warm arms holding him and Junsu allowed himself to cry, squeezing the fabric of the other, and holding on it afraid that his weaken knees could betrayed him.

 

“It’s ok, I’m here” said softly Jaejoong while soft the back of Junsu and the other cried louder until he fell asleep, so Jaejoong carried him bridal style and set him on the one sofa of the house, caressing with love his features.

 

“If only you would see me like you saw him” breathed Jaejoong with a broken smile but never leaving the man before him.

 

~~~~~*~~~~~

 

Changmin messed his hair angry but he scolded himself for being so careless and arrived early at home, true he arrived early and dropped all his job because he missed Junsu so much, and his heart was throbbing, but at the same time…

 

“I knew it!!!” muttered Changmin and he hold the tears but not the expression of hurt on his face.

 

I knew that if I arrived early, I could see something like that.

 

Changmin then breath for the ninth time and laughed bitter.

 

“I knew since the beginning that he doesn’t love me”

 

Changmin pulled out his cell-phone and send a message to the number he has on his mind and heart; Junsu’s.

 

To: Junsu

From: Changmin

Let’s break the engagement.

 

Changmin then yelled to the person outside his door to enter and the man in a perfect suit, came very fast with a concerned expression.

 

“Yeah, sir, what to do you want?”

 

Changmin wanted to yell, but this time the secretary was efficient until today; a very caring and well mannered too, and the investors were glad because it was too a graduated from a prestigious college, so he sighed.

 

“Give the papers we need to review, all of them”

 

The man gaped but did as he was told, watching his boss with a frown and then how frustrated it seemed, so he did, something unthinkable.

 

“I will not to you like a boss but a friend”

 

Changmin want to protest and yell but he just watched the man amused and annoyed at the same time.

 

“Split your worries and I will be your adviser or else…”

 

Changmin narrowed his eyes, but the smirk on the other’s face made him think twice, because maybe, just maybe, the other could be mean to him even if he is the boss.

 

“I have problems with my fiancé”