End

Saranghe... My Love

 

I'm so really sorry for being so late and with the end already. Enjoy it please *bows*

 

 

 

 

“I see…” the secretary nodded his head and then grinned with an evil glint on his eyes “so you think he doesn’t love you because this Jaejoong guy and you’re craving your own grave with those ing silly thoughts and are losing him”

 

Changmin gaped, the secretary nodded and glared at his boss.

 

“You’re a ing dumb bastard. He loves you!” before Changim could say something, the secretary added “and what you told me about him makes clear how much.”

 

Changmin was baffled but didn’t show it. His secretary stood and yelled at his boss, forgetting that maybe he could get fired.

 

“So, drag your mighty bossy- and go after him before you regret it like the of my husband before I told him I was going to America.”

 

Changmin chuckled, so that’s why he knows and doesn’t are afraid of him. Because his fiancé –Changmin’s friend –was similar to him, both fools in love without knowing the other’s heart.

 

“Thanks.”

 

Dry appreciation, but the secretary nodded smiling. Of course he knows Junsu loves Changmin, because he is Junsu’s friend since childhood too.

 

 

 

Junsu shaking hands left the phone drop on the floor as his eyes were filled with tears.

 

Let’s break the engagement.

 

His mind was flurry, but was yelling why. Suddenly he felt a pair of arms embracing him with care and he left himself cry his heart out again.

 

And then… pressed lips against his own and he moved his lips as well, adjusting to the sweet warm feeling, until he broke the touch and watched with b eyes the man before him.

 

“I don’t love you.”

 

Jaejoong nodded but cupping Junsu face between his hands smiled softly.

 

“But I love you and that is enough for me. Let me show you the greatest sweet love.”

 

Junsu bit his lower lip, ready to reply when the door of the house opened and panting hard was Changmin with cold eyes, watching Junsu cheeks read crimson and Jaejoong challenging eyes and deep stare.

 

Changmin chuckled dryly.

 

“You already found comfort. I see.”

 

Changmin gaped, wanting to say something, but he was so confuse. His heart fluttered for a moment when Jaejoong kissed him, and he felt beautiful, but most, loved.

 

Changmin lowered his face for a moment but breathed deep as he swallowed a knot of his throat.

 

“Let’s break the engagement.”

 

Junsu nodded not really processing the words but his eyes snapped open when he did actually catch what Changmin said, but before he could say no, Changmin replied.

 

“Good. Because I don’t want to marry you…”

 

Junsu heart broke.

 

“Without love, but…”

 

Dark eyes locked in sad clear ones.

 

“I want to marry you because I love you.”

 

Junsu eyes shut in happiness. Even Jaejoong kiss didn’t make flutter and beat like this his heart, but when he opened his eyes, Changmin wasn’t there and he cried.

 

Junsu felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to where Jaejoong was, his heart aching in longing when the person in front of him was Changmin and je turned to the door, watching Jaejoong smiling at him with sad smile.

 

“Be happy”

 

Junsu nodded, murmuring you too.

 

Changmin coughed and rubbed the back of his neck.

 

“I, well… what I said is true. I love you, even if yo-you don’t love me, so…”

 

All words were swallowed when Junsu pressed his lips against Changmin’s one. Smiling and mumbling how much he loves Changmin.   

 

The latter wrapped Junsu’s waist with his arms. Caressing with his tongue the other’s lips asking for entrance that was granted.

 

Breathes mixed and sweet-nothings whispered until air was necessary and they broke the touch.

 

Glowing eyes locked into each other as Changmin touch briefly Junsu’s cheek.

 

“I love you.”

 

“love you too.”

 

 

 

 

 

Ok, so. I'm very sorry. This isn't random, is just I update today because I couldn't before and I know I'm not good, so really sorry and for the ones who dealed with me and waited for me, really thank you. I love you.

Thanks for reading.

 

P/s: Ka. I know you don't even read here anymore, but just in case you do. I hope this was at least so-so and I will work harder next time. Love you.