What's Wrong With Choi Minho?

Mini Series Collection [Requests Closed]

That same afternoon Minho gathered his things to leave campus for the day. Since he was on athletic suspension there was no need for him to go to practice. As he reached the end of the hallway a hand grabbed him, and dragged him around the corner. Immediately knowing that it was Jonghyun, Minho's entire body tensed in fear. 

''You think just because you're coach's that I'm gonna let you get away with this?!'' His fist slammed into the wall inches from Minho's head. 

''J-Jonghyun I-'' Suddenly Jonghyun's lips crashed into Minho's. For him this was long overdo. Jonghyun has been dying to kiss Minho for months now. The fact that he loved coach Kang killed him inside, he just didn't have a good way of showing it.  As their lips parted Minho stood in shock. He didn't want this. At least not with Jonghyun. 

''Don't love him Minho...love me, please. I can be better.'' 

''Jonghyun-''

''I see the way you act around him, how he acts around you. It makes me sick.'' Jonghyun stepped back to give Minho some room to breath. 

''I don't know what you're talking about...'' Minho knew Jonghyun was aware of how he felt for coach Kang.

''Don't worry I'm not going to tell anyone. I just...'' Love you.

''I told coach that I started the fight, you're off suspension.''

''Why would you do that?!?'' The last thing he truly wanted was for Minho to get in trouble for him.

''It's already done.'' Minho grabbed his bag that was dropped when he was pulled around the corner. ''This never happened.'' Minho tried to look convincing. He tried so hard...but Jonghyun was just good at reading through his words.

"Okay..." Jonghyun said bitterly. With that he grabbed his gym bag, and headed to practice. Once he was out of sight Minho lost all ability to stand. His book bag scraped against the wall's cheap white paint. He's never kissed a boy before. He's had some dreams of kissing Onew, but he knew that was mis directed. Onew was just a good friend. Nothing more. 

"Why does it have to be like this?" His forehead was getting sweaty from remembering those lips upon his. He enjoyed the kiss. A lot. 

~~~~~

A week had past since Jonghyun kissed Minho, and the nights of relieving himself were slowly losing its fun. He wanted more than just a now vague memory of the kiss. He wanted Coach Kang. Now that his athletic suspension was lifted Coach promised to give him a special training session at his house. For some reason Minho felt nervous about working out with his hyung. He double checked his outfit, made sure his hair was perfect, and checked his breath ten times before heading to his hyung's house.

"That was one long week~" Coach put his arm around Minho. "Are you ready to work hard again?"

"Hyung, just because you weren't here doesn't mean I stopped exercising." Minho smiled widely. It felt good having one on one time with his hyung again.

"Good, now let's start stretching." Coach dropped his bags to the floor, and worked his upper section. ''Get on your back.'' Coach took hold of Minho's feet to spot him for his sit ups. Every time Minho pulled his body up coach would count in English. It made him giggle each time.

"Yah, why are you so smiley today?" Coach chuckled. This was the Minho he missed, and loved. Maybe this was a good chance for him to ask about why he wanted to drop out of the competition.

"Minho-ah...."

"I'll do it." Minho answered reading his coach's mind. "I changed my mind. I want to compete."

"You will?!" Coach smiled. ''10'' He breathed as Minho did another rep. 

"Hyung..." Minho layed back on the floor pondering his next move. If he just...

Suddenly Minho shot upward, stretching his neck forward. His lips landed roughly on coach's chin. He let go of Minho's feet unsure of what just happened. Did Minho really just try to kiss him? If he did, he wouldn't be upset...but-

''Um...'' Minho scratched his head. A small smile playing on his lips. ''Hyung, I...I think I love you.'' As if realizing for the first time what he did the smile on his face quickly vanished, and he turned pale. He grabbed his things, and ran home. 

Why did I do that?!

Minho's hands were losing color from how hard he was squeezing down on his wrists. He ruined everything. His relationship with coach, his future on the athletic team, his reputation at school. Once word got out that Choi Minho liked his coach, he was done for.