Contents

Mini Series Collection [Requests Closed]

CHAPTER 1: What's Wrong With Choi Minho?

Foreward: Julien Kang, Hanyoung High school's athletic coach has a special bond with his favorite student Choi Minho. It's obvious to both of them the connection they have, but when Minho is worried about his reputation he can't do anything about the feelings harboring deep inside of him. What will he have to go through before he realizes this love is worth the risk? (Julien, and Minho )

Characters: Julien Kang, Choi Minho, rest of SHINee :)

 

CHAPTER 5:  Another Chance At Goodbye [ONESHOT]

Foreward: Lee Onew, and Choi Minho were in a steady relationship until he had to move to America. His parents weren't fond of his preferences. Onew, and Minho promised to keep in touch, but long distance relationships never really work do they? On Minho's last night he was stolen away from his lover. The two haven't seen each other for five months since then. Now that Onew has to face a lonely life, and his friend's blossoming relationships will it be easy to just forget about Minho without a proper goodbye?

Characters: OnHo, rest of SHINee, and Kai :)

 

CHAPTER 6: My Love Feels Real [ONESHOT]

Foreward: Tao carries his heart on his sleeve. People like him end up getting hurt a lot as well. For Tao when he falls in love he doesn't know life without that person. What if he can never have that person to begin with? Is it better to dream of that love and find happiness, or is it a lost cause? Kris Wu took Tao's breath away with his loving personality, and drop dead gorgeous looks. Kris is everything Tao wants even if reality doesn't line up with the unreal.

Characters: Kris Wu, Tao Huang :)

 

CHAPTER 7: Saved And ed [ONESHOT]

Foreward: Taemin has always enjoyed Yuki's company. When the chance comes up for them to help decorate a party for their classmate Taemin convinces her to keep him company. When Yuki, and Taemin are together they tend to forget about others. Of course the other girls are jealous of how much attention Taemin gives Yuki and would all die to be in her shoes. What will happen when Yuki has a little too much to drink and ends up in the arms of another guy. Will Taemin come to her rescue, or will he just use this as a chance to get what he wants? (Taemin )

Characters: Lee Taemin, Sung Yuki (OC)

 

CHAPTER 8: My Heart's First Time [ONESHOT]

Foreward: Park Mirae was in love. She believed that her boyfriend Dongho felt the same way. That's why she allowed herself to take things to the next level with him. Little did she know that Dongho's feelings towards her weren't genuine. The only other person to know the truth about Mirae is Dongho's best friend Shin Soohyun. Can Soohyun keep himself from pursueing the love of his life who is also his best friend's ex? He knows bringing it up might hurt her, but at the same time it hurts him keeping all of this inside. Maybe he won't be dissapointed if Mirae shared his feelings.(Soohyun )

Characters: Shin Dongho, Shin Soohyun, Park Mirae (OC)

 

CHAPTER 9: One Day Of Happiness [ONESHOT]

Foreward: Zelo and his older brother Daehyun are the only people in eachother's lives. With Zelo being a very sickly child Daehyun needs to work twice as hard to support the both of them. Sometimes Zelo feels that the only way to help his brother would be to die. Being such a heavy burden on someone isn't easy for Zelo. Especially since it's his dear brother. If he could just have one day of health. One day of happiness. One day of....anything. If he could experience that just once maybe he could have something to live for. 

Characters: Choi Junhong (Zelo), Jung Daehyun