Saranghae yo!

Honest with my heart

In the morning, I was going to school while eating the bread. Suddenly I'm not aware of what I do, I raised my hand to greet him “Good morning, Hae!”

He turned. Eyes looking at me still a little mad. It’s seem to have 1 month he do not talk to me. But this time, maybe he has calmed down a bit.

“Hi!”

Just a simple word also makes my lips formed a smile.

“SICA!!!” he makes me startled, he continued “What are you doing? Do you know walk while eating very bad? It’ll affect no good for your stomach.”

I shook my head. I don’t know so I have eaten like that, but anyway, I have to eat the last piece.

We continue to walk together in the hallway to the classroom. When to the end of the hallway, I turn right, and he turn left.

While walking, no one saying a word. I can’t stop thinking “ let’s keep going, what do you expect Sica?”. But my heart is beat more and more faster. Aishhhh…~

Suddenly, he said to me with sad tone…

“Why did you behaved like that, Sica? I think you have been really understanding me…!”.

Because of a sudden, I didn’t know what to say…. He walked closer to me and put a pink piece of paper in my hand, and then continued walking, and I stopped, didn’t move.

Donghae fading behind the door. My heart beat very fast, and my brain can’t think of anything more.

********

In the school library…

Because of reading too many books, I feel sleepy. And no matter what happens, I slumped down on the table and very deep sleep.

 

Donghae POV

In the corner of the library, I realized that the red shirt. It’s her, “my princess…”. I walked closer to her, she is sleeping. She looks like an angel, I was stunned…

I slowly put my hand closer to her lovely face, but suddenly footsteps appoaching, so I quickly pulled my hand back, cleared my throat as a way to hold back my emotions.

I gently took off my jacket and wrapped up her “Don’t get cold” I mumbled then walked away.

End Donghae POV

 

Jessica POV

Ringggggggggggg…..

“Fighting Sicaaaa~ you can do it…. Yes… you can…” I try to encourage myself to awake.

A few minutes later…

I suddenly realized there was something warm on my back. This’s someone else’s jacket, not mine. I picked it up and in just seconds, I know who the owner of it. OMG!!! I forgot to see the piece of paper he gave me this morning. I quickly took the piece of paper was put in my bag and read it. Just 3 words ….. I LOVE YOU….

My heart beat very fast again…. At this time, seems to be a motivation, causing my heart to brain forced to admit that for me, he is very important.

I  sent a message to him

To: Donghae oppa

Prince Donghae~ Ice princess miss you…. love you and want to meet you at her favorite place <3

….

At Han River...

Donghae gently took my hand and pulled me close to him. I could clearly feel his breath.he whispered in my ear that  "I love you" and then looked at me fondly.

“...Me too… I love you!” I smiled at him. He slowly tilted his head and walked toward me.
I know, I know what will happen next. I slowly closed my eyes and kissed him back.

In life whether there is something called destiny? If yes, so thank destiny for bringing him to my life.

Donghae oppa! Saranghae yo!

 

 

 

 

***********

Thank you guy very much <3

love,