It's you...!

Honest with my heart

Somewhere….

“Let explore about this girl for me! This is her picture!”

“Yes Mistress!”

*********

Donghae and me still do not talk much to each other. Maybe…because we do not know what to say. I know he is still watching over me, still care about me, but when I turned around, he look away and pretend not to see me. I was a bit dissapoited but I couldn’t do anything.

One month later…

When I was walking in the hallway, a man suddenly appeared then gave me a letter. I was surprised because I don’t know who is he and why did he give me this letter. I looked the letter then looked up but that man had left. I opened the letter and read

Annyeong Jessica! ^^ I guess you will be curious who I am. But trust me. I have something to tell you and it is really very important.I would suggest to you that it is about your love. So do not tell me you will not come to see me, okay?
I will meet you at cafeteria opposite the school at 5 pm.

I'll wait ....

Im Yoona.

Im Yoona??? About my love? This mean is Dongh…Wait…wait…she is his fiancée, isn’t her? Why would she want to meet me?

There’re many question appeared in my mind. I didn’t noticed to the way so I was bumped into someone and it made me fall to the ground.

“Ouch!” when I was rubbing my , I said without looking up “Sorry! Next time I’ll be more careful” then I realized that my letter is still lying on the ground, I quickly knelt down to pick it.

“Uh-uhmm…!” someone cleared his/ “You should be better next time, if not I will not be assured when to leave you alone!”

I was a little surprised, then I looked up… “D- Donghae..”

“Uhm” he knelt down next to me and pulled the letter from my hand “What’s this? Can I read?”

“Of course NO” I took the letter back, stood up and run, left he sitting lonely at there. I smiled.

***************

At cafeteria

I come here to meet her because I’m so curious about what she wrote in the letter. I open the door and come in. Then I just followed waitness’s lead.

“Here…” the waitness bowed.

“Kamsamhamida…” I bowed back. I sat down, she hasn’t arrived yet.

Few minutes later…

The first time I meet her directly and first thing that I think was she’s so beautiful…Wow.

Then we talk each other…

Jessica-ssi! Sorry for wasting your time but I think this conversation will be necessary for us and…Donghae. So I will talk to you frankly. You know I and Donghae had engagement with each other, right?

I just nodded, I stare at her…

Well…we tried to get to know each other in one month ago.

Oh…see?! So that's the reason for you to ignore me. It's obnoxious! DONGHAE!!! WHY??? Why did you treat me like that??? – I shouted in my mind although my face attitude of "who cares".

But I still don’t feel anything with him….

I looked at her

Yeah… I realized that I don’t love him. All just a lie !!!

I’m not you but I can understand your mood

-Uhmm why do you know???

When I was in high school, I fell in love with a boy. His name is Siwon- Choi Siwon… but he had a girlfriend – Tiffany. They have loved each other for 1 year. Every time I see them go to school together, eat together and a lot of other things ...are all together, I feel my heart hurt. That time, I just wanted to run to him, held his hand and hugged him, took your love for Tiffany…

- Your love for him was so deep….

She just smiled

You know.. love comes to us naturally, no one can know the things of the future… I love him and I wanted he always to be happy. When he’s happy, I also feel happy. I think people who can bring real pleasure for him is Tiffany, not me.

- Then….?!

Then I decited to let them be together. They love each other and I don’t want to become the 3th people interjected between them. If I did that, both I and they are suffering….

I think it will be the day I can find Mr.Right for me, and from seeing Donghae, I thought it was Donghae…

- Huh?? My eyes widened

Haha … but now, I realize I was wrong! Yeah I was wrong! Because he have to spend all his heart for one people whom he really wants to stay with her to care, to protect….

Hey! Don’t look at me like that. I don’t lie, he said that to me…. To be honest…I was really sad because I can’t find Mr.Right for me, especially I missed two good guy like Siwon and Donghae, but I’m still glad because I didn’t deceive myself.

Uhmm.. Do you know who is she???

I was startled. I shook my head – Of course no! and why must I care??? He love who are not related to me.

Yoona smiled

Don’t be angry with him… because people who occupies his heart is you…. It’s you…! Not other girl.!

- M…me??? Rea…really?- I’m really surprised. I thought he mad me, hate me, don’t want to see me…

Of course- she smiled again- He’s just in love with you

- Why are you telling me these words???

Because I want both you and Donghae will be always happy together, okay?! So don’t mad him anymore, accept his love because I know you love him.

- Yoona-ssi! I don’t what to say…

No need to thank me! I voluntarily….

**************

 

 

 

 

*******************

update late :(

comments comments.... ^^