I DON'T LOVE HER, RIGHT???

Honest with my heart

**********

Few times, I think he was indirectly confessed to me. One time, we went to the movies, when out of the theater, Donghae smiled, said “It’s see like we are real couple, right?”. One other time, Donghae took me home, when we went through clothing couple stores, he said “Or we’ll stop to buy it? How about sapphire?”. One other time, he held my hand even though there’s no reason, no crowds to held my hand to avoid lost…

But all that time, I didn’t say anything, I just punched his arms, such as listening to one joke and replied it is also a fun action. Yes, such as friends.

***********

2. Donghae is so handsome, rich, carefully. Yes, he did. But nice guys are usually…. gay. If not gay, they are also womanizing, the girls clung as flies see honey, retaining also make me very tired. Types of guy like this often broke the girl’s heart. And I’m so fragile (maybe my friends will be surprised to hear this “REALLY?” with wide eyes ^^!) so it’s best to stay away from Lee Donghae.

3. Donghae is very clever, tricky, have bad character, and bully me is his pleasure. What type of guy that just like to pinch my cheeks. It’s hurt! I said a sentence, he respond to a sentence. Also because I'm gentle too, do not argue with you so all the time, I was endured and suppressed anger (but then, he have bought an ice cream for me). So on, perhaps because of anger over then die. But I want to live very long, so it’s best to stay away from Lee Donghae.

4. Donghae love the dark colors, especially black. Most of his clothing is all dark. But I dislike the dark colors. What colors is dark?! Type of person who likes dark colors maybe is very pessimistic about life. People like this is best to stay away.

5. Donghae love listenning to rap or rock music. But I dislike it, what kind of music all hear "Yo yo ..."or  "yeah ..", headache… . Our hobby not the same, then this will happen quarrel, then long tears and short tears to heal. Annoying too! It’s best to stay away from Lee Donghae.

 

I read again what I wrote in the diary. The title of the page is written in bright red ink “THINGS THAT I AND DONGHAE JUST SHOULD BE FRIEND”. Then I continued writing.

6. Donghae is a petty, what type of guy that anger for so long. He hasn’t told me for 3 days.

***********

When we fight…

I was in the cafeteria to enjoy cake Flan soft, greasy melting in the mouth. I have eatten the 4th cake then Donghae, like ghost, suddenly appeared from somewhere, pull the seat next to me.

“My pretty Sica! What are you doing?”

I really like to hear he call me that

“Eating cake Flan, don’t see? Ah, I am not your so don’t call me like this, okay? If  Yoona hear, she will be jealous of it.”

He suddenly switch emotional, he was smiling, suddenly facial wrinkles seem very nasty.

“Don’t say that”

“Why? She is not your fiancée, do you?”

“I. DON’T. LOVE. HER, RIGHT?”

He emphasize the word and left. I did not look at him, continue eating my cake, the 5th. But there is something stuck in the throat made ​​me want tears.

**********

“Things that I and Donghae just should be friend”.

First line, which is the most important, also is which I read everyday. Once it exists, then all other things will not weight anymore.

1. Donghae had engagement with the daughter of the Mr.Im-president of the company is very powerful- Im Yoona…

 

I do not want a 3rd who destroy their happiness. From the start, when i knew he got engaged, I knew it was hopeless.

 

 

 

**********************

So, how is it??? I'll try my best.

pls comments and subscribe

love,