Found out!

Those angelic devils

 “Pabo pabo pabo pabo pabo...”

“Kwangmin, your phone. And can you PLEASE change your ringtone?” I said.

He got up, rummaged through his bag and fished out his hand phone.

“Yes. Sure.” He said and hanged up.

“Youngmin, we need to leave for Japan tomorrow for a while. Siwon had caught a subordinate of Assasino."

“Okay, but for how long?” I asked.

“I’m not sure. Just take about a 2 weeks leave.”

 

 The next day, Kwangmin and I set off to Japan in our private jet plane heading towards Battleship Island, Japan.

“Siwon is holding the hostage at one of our villas.” Kwangmin said to me.

“Yeah, I know. Hey, don’t you think it’s funny? Having a villa at a place like that...”

“I don’t think so. This just shows how rich we are. Anyway, we’re reaching.” That wasn’t what I meant!

 

 The plane landed smoothly and we got off. Siwon and Baekho are waiting for us in front of the villa. Apparently, they were quarrelling before we arrived. As expected, huh. I thought.

“We’re here!” Kwangmin shouted the moment we stepped out of the plane. The two guys were still glaring at each other.

“Let’s go in then.” Siwon said, still glaring at Baekho. It’s not really that much fun, right? I thought silently.

 

 We walked through the endless corridor in silence. So awkward.

 “Erm... so, have you gotten any information?” Kwangmin asked, not able to take the awkward silence any longer. 

“No. That guy just wouldn’t say anything.” Siwon replied. After walking for like hours, we finally reached the cell where the subordinate of Assasino was held. He looked quite suave, but no matter how I see it, he looks just like an ordinary human!

 

“Who are you?! Speak up!” Baekho shouted.

“…”

“See, he just won’t speak.”

“Then what shall we do?” I asked. “If he still doesn’t speak…”

“Hey~ If he refuse to speak, I’ll make him.” Kwangmin interrupted, a creepy smile stretching across his handsome face. But he still look cool, I thought to myself.

“Jin, bring me the hot iron.” Kwangmin said with his back facing the prison warden and his hands stretched out, ready to take the iron bar for torture. Jin then proceeded to heat up the iron at 1950 Degree Celsius and pass it to Kwangmin.

 

  Seeing that the iron bar is nearing him, the prisoner shuddered and shouted

“Wa-wait! I-I’ll tell you, so please spare my life!”

Siwon smirked, cocked his head to a side and said, “Speak up!”

“Wh-what do you w-want to know?” the prisoner stammered.

“Who are you and what is the guy name Assasino?” Ren asked. He was so quiet that I almost forgot that he was with us.

 

  “I am merely a front line soldier. I don’t have any monstrous powers or whatever.” The prisoner replied, head facing the ground.

“Then who is Assasino?” Siwon asked again.

“He-he is a fearsome man…or maybe not even a man. He is a monster! He can­­­­­…Argh!” and the prisoner laid on the ground in a pool of blood. His own blood. It happened in an instant but fortunately, our sharp eyesight was able to capture all that had happened. While the prisoner was talking, his body just suddenly ‘burst’, blood flowed out and he died.

“It seems that someone or something is preventing him to leak out any information regarding his master.” I said.

 

  “If so, then the most possible candidate would be the mastermind itself, Assasino, right?” Ren concluded.

“Yes. And that would mean that we will become the next target of Assasino, since we have already known quite a bit of stuff.” Siwon said with his I-know-everything look.

  We walked back up to the living room in silence, each thinking about things related to that incident which had just happened a few minutes earlier. The corpse had been brought out by Jin to burn to ashes, leaving no evidence behind. That soldier’s existence was also denied, by force.

 

  “Somehow, I pity him, and he had quite the looks.” I mumbled, breaking the few minutes of silence.

“What, this kind of person do not need your pity and my look is a lot more nicer that him!” Kwangmin rebuked.

“Hey, you jealous, Kwangmin?” Siwon smirked.

“I…I…” Kwangmin blushed in silence, not knowing what to say.

 

  Seeing him blush made me remembered what he had said to me the other day.

“S-so what? You’re born to be my wife in the first place… if you accept me...”

“My heartbeat is also beating furiously.” It made me blush and I looked downwards to hide the redness on my cheeks. I really hope that Ren did not notice it. He can be really observant in this kind of things. I looked over my shoulders slowly and saw Ren looking out of the window. Sigh…luckily he did not notice. I turned back to face the others, unaware of the creepy smile on Ren’s pretty face and the soft chuckle. He knew!

 

  “Hey, I am hungry. Who wanna go out to hunt?” Kwangmin asked, breaking the pin-drop silence.

“…”

No one spoke a word but instead, they all stared at me, like I have to go out with him to hunt. I knew that their stares have special meanings. They wanted me and Kwangmin to ‘develop’ our feelings by spending more time with each other. It’s not that hard to guess anyway, if you have two busybodies as your siblings. But seriously, did all of them know?!

 

  Seeing that the stares have turned to glares, I replied, “…fine…I’ll go with you, Kwangmin.”

I then felt a sudden pull on my hand and I was out of the house and in the forest. Well, that was expected since Kwangmin is the fastest runner in the house but what was not expected was the deep shade of red plastered across his face.

 

  “…Why are you blushing?” I asked, even though I knew why. Kwangmin is not a stupid guy. In fact, he can be counted as one of the smartest person in the world, so of course he knew what they meant. But I still want to ask. I want to see his reaction. I want to know how he really felt.

 

  “Why, you say. Don’t you understand what they mean? They obviously want me to…” and there was silence.

“Obviously wanted to what?” I pushed.

“I SAID, THEY OBVIOUSLY want me to…” he shouted at first, then slowly downed it to a whisper.

“… I am going back if you don’t want to say it.” I said and turned my back to him and started to deliberately walk away slowly.

“…THEY OBVIOUSLY KNOW THAT I LIKE YOU AND THEY WANT ME TO COURT YOU!” Kwangmin shouted.

 

  I turned back and saw his face tilted towards the ground with his eyes shut tightly. The blush on his face had gotten even redder than before. So cute. I thought.

 

  “Back to reality.” I reminded myself by hitting on my head lightly. I pondered seriously for a while and replied. “I don’t really understand my feelings towards you. Maybe I can only treat you as a brother and nothing more. But I will try to understand…”

“I’ll make you fall in love with me for sure!” Kwangmin declared, totally interrupting my speech and thoughts. Taking this as a challenge, I said, “I’ll see you try.”

SIDE STORY:

Back in the house...(in the living room)

Siwon: Hey, you think Kwangmin will score?

Heechul: Hmm... if it's Youngmin... I think it'll take a really long time.

Siwon: Yeah... his personality is like yours. It also took me a great deal to get you. *smile sweetly*

Heechul: But you like me, right? *makes a cute face*

Siwon: Of course! I won't ever let you go!

*Muacks!* The rest I'll leave it to your imagination~


So there! End of this chapter! I know I haven't been updating for like a rea~lly long~ time, and I'm sorry for that... I just had to make sure that I won't be distracted during exam period and I just finished my last exam yesterday so.. BANZAI!! ^^

Oh, and to those who don't know who is Jin, his full name is Akanishi Jin, KAT-TUN.

Here's a picture:

tumblr_l8s30kbg1z1qajk5a.jpg