Who is that pretty boy?!

Those angelic devils

So... this is the 3rd chapter, hope you enjoy!! ^^


 

“Okay. Everybody please settle down.” the teacher said shortly after walking in to the classroom. “We have a new student. Let’s welcome him and let him introduce himself.” Well, clearly all of them have forgotten me, which is good because I look so damn different now. I was back in my same class before becoming vampire! How cool is that!

 

 I walked up to the front, projecting a confident image. “Hello, everyone. I am Youngmin, from Japan. Please take care of me.” Finish. As easy as that, and I walked back to my seat.

 

 I can’t believe that I am actually sitting beside the schools’ hottest boy, Shane!

Well, although he is seriously hot and coming from a rich family, he is nothing compared to Kwangmin, Siwon and Heechul. Wait till he sees them. Muhahahaha! Such an evil laughter. I’m such a disgrace to myself.

 

 During lessons, I could feel many stares on my back since I’m sitting in the middle. “Let’s read their mind.” I murmured under my breath to myself.

 

 “He's hot!” Of course I am! Who do you think I am?

 “Is he really a guy? He's so pretty and hot!” Are you crazy? Of course I'm a guy, you dickhead!

 “Wow.” You can get use to wows everyday now.

 

 “Are you alright?” Someone asked. I look up and saw... Shane. “Erm...I mean you were making those faces just now... I thought you are feeling sick. Erm...Ahh...Ehh…” “Pfftt!” I tried to stifle my laughter from bursting out. He’s just so funny! “Huh?” “Oh. Nothing. I’m fine, thanks for your concern.” I replied.

 

It’s break time. Everybody was charging out of the door, towards the canteen. I wonder why the guys and some girls from my class are not leaving. Worse still, they were all looking at me with those kinds of erted eyes.

 

 “Do you want to have lunch together?” Shane asked. “No thanks. I’m going to meet the principal after this. Sorry.” “Oh. Never mind then.” He said, and walked out of the classroom. His head bow low and his steps were slow. He looked like he’s lost his best friend.

 

 No time to think about this. I’ve got to go to the principal’s office. I knocked on the door when I reached the principal’s office. “Come in” the voice behind the door said. I opened the door and... “Grandfather! I missed you!”

 “Yes, I miss you too, Youngmin. How’s your first day in school?” Grandfather asked. “Yeah. It’s great!” “Good to know. I heard that you came here because you are tracking the Black Rebels?” “Yes, grandfather.” I spun around. Kwangmin? What’s he doing here?  I wonder. “Well, Youngmin, go and have your break. I have something to talk to Kwangmin.” Grandfather said. “You called for him?” I asked. “Yes.”

 

 “Okay, I will be going then.” I replied and went for the door. “Youngmin?” Kwangmin called and I spun around. “I will be fetching you today, wait for me outside the school gate.” I nodded a small nod and walk out of the office.

 

 “Are you afraid that history will repeat itself?” grandfather asked. “Yeah, maybe.”

 

 He’s here. I thought to myself. In that shiny Volvo. I walked out of the gate and enter the car. There he was, looking at me when I open the door. I could practically sense the burning sensation on my face when I felt the numerous eyes staring at my back. It feels as if a thousand of knives are stabbing me, hard.

 

 “Go now!” I whispered to the chauffer. “As you wish, Sir Youngmin.” And he drove off. “What are you thinking? Driving the car in like this!” I almost shouted right into Kwangmin’s face. “Well, everybody does this, so I just follow suit.” He said calmly. “Have you ever thought who you are?” I asked. “Me? I am your brother who is a vampire.” He replied. Calmly, obviously.

 

 “Argh! Fine! It’s useless to talk sense into you.” I said, giving up completely. “What do you want for dinner?” Kwangmin asked. “...” I could feel him staring at me. “Sigh...Okay, I’m really sorry, I promise that I wouldn’t do it again so please don’t ignore me.” He pleaded. I hesitated for a while before speaking, “Sure, I will forgive you if you let me drink your blood tonight.” I smirked.

 

 “Urgh! Ouch! Don’t be so rough! Are you trying to tear my neck?” He shouted as I sank my teeth into his neck, roughly. “You want me to forgive you? Then shut up.” I threatened..? “I’m going to find the bastard who taught you these vulgar languages.” Kwangmin mumbled.

 

The next morning...

 “Good morning, brother! Are you fine?” “You’re so sarcastic early in the morning. Anyway, breakfast’s ready.” Sniff sniff. “Wow! What a spread. Itadakimasu" “Eat faster. I will send you to school.” Kwangmin rushed me.

 He drove into the school again. Even when I told him not to just the day before!  “Kwangmin, you are so dead tonight!” I said with a ‘smile’ on my face. “Morning, Youngmin.” I look up and saw Shane. “Your parents drive you to school? You’re rich!"

 

“No, that’s not my parents. They’re overseas.” I replied. “Huh? Then who...” He’s confused. He’s confused! Stupid! What am I getting excited about? “It’s my brother. Well, technically, my chauffer since my brother doesn’t hold a driving licence yet. And you’re rich too.”

 

 “Oh, I see. I’m not rich when compared to you. Hahaha.” Of course you’re not rich compared to me. My parents earn at least $380,000,000 half a month, since he is now the head of the vampire council. But then all purebloods are rich and of course the royal ones too.

 

During lunch...

  “Dong...Dong...Dong...” It’s lunch time. “Erm... are you free? If you are, can I eat lunch with you?” This voice...Shane. I look up and saw Shane. He looked a little lonely. “Sure.” He looked like a puppy wagging his tail when I agreed. We walked to the cafeteria together to buy our food and then proceed to the roof with eyes staring at our backs.

 

 “Oh my God! Look at those two guys, they look so perfect with each other!” “Of course! It's both of the school's hottest boys!... this is gonna be BIG news!” I heard some of the fangirls mumbled excitedly. “Haha. The atmosphere at the cafeteria was awkward.” Shane said when we reached the roof. “Yeah.” “But now is like a dream. Eating lunch with you on the roof.” I smiled at him. Not the one I smiled at Kwangmin, but a sweet one.

 

 “I have been waiting to ask you this, why do you want to eat lunch with me? And somehow I feel you staring at me... Is it my mind playing tricks on me or is it true?” I asked Shane, unable to contain my curiosity any longer.

 

 “Eating lunch with you and staring at you...It’s because I’ve liked you a long time from before.” “From before..?” “Yeah, before when you become the person you are now.” Wh-what? He-he knows?  “I have always been like this, and this is the first time I’ve seen you.” I replied without a bit of hesitation. Though I must say that my lying techniques must be superb!

 

 “Don’t lie, Youngmin. I’m the only person whose memory isn’t erased... I think so...” “How in the world...” I replied. “I was puzzled when I asked for you and everyone seems to have forgotten you. Then when there was this guy who asked me if I knew you. I sensed that something is happening so I faked ignorance.” Shane explained. “But how do you know that THAT Youngmin that you know is me?” I asked, emphasising on 'that'. “Instinct. Because I like you so much. So, can you tell me what happen to you?” If he knew, he might get dragged into the mess... “Sorry, I can’t tell you now. Maybe next time.”

 

 “It’s okay. I’m not really that interested in it now. More importantly, what is your answer?” “Huh?” “I’ve told you that I like you, so what’s your answer?” He asked, looking very serious. “I...I...” “ Hello, hello, Youngmin~. Hello, hello,...” (Ringtone) “Sorry, my phone.” Saved..!

 

 “Hello?” “It’s me.” "Kwangmin? Yes?” “Come out now. There is new news. I’m at the school gate now and I’ve already taken leave for you.” “Oh. Okay, bye.” “I’m sorry, Shane. I’ve to go back now, so see you tomorrow. Bye bye.” I said and ran out of the school in 3 metre per second (A little faster than normal people) and bolted into the car.


That's it fot this Chapter, once again, hope you like it!! ^^