The day I transformed

Those angelic devils

Hi guys, I'm back again with my fourth story. I know that I haveb't finish my previous story, 'Betrayal...or not', but I just feel like writing this now. I'll continue thinking about the plot for my previous story, so if you have any ideas or somthing, please feel free to share at the comment box. Thank you. Now, look down to the first chapter of 'Those angelic devils' !! ^^


 It's the 10th time I've had this particular dream. Me. Immortal. Vampire. A kind one though. But before I begin, let me introduce myself and my blood mates. Classmates, technically. But you will soon know what I mean. My name is Youngmin and I'm 18. So is my twin Kwangmin and friends, Heechul and Siwon. Well, it all happened when we were walking back home...                                                                             

 

  “Hey, guys!"Kwangmin shouted, jumping around. “Hey!" We replied back. Siwon, Heechul, Kwangmin and I were walking back home after school together since we live in the same block. “Hey, guys. Do you believe in vampires?"I asked my friends. Everybody stopped abruptly.

 

“What?"I asked, studying their faces. They looked kind of shocked. Eyes wide, mouth open. They even looked a bit pale actually. Sigh... what is this? I thought to myself. “Erm...okay...forget that I..." “Did you dream of THAT dream?” Heechul interrupted. “D-dream? You mean..." “Yes. The vampire one.  So you did dream of it. It’s my tenth time!" Kwangmin interrupted this time.

 

  Again, I was being interrupted. As soon as Kwangmin said that sentence, the ground opened suddenly. “Ahhhhh! Help! Help!" we all screamed. As I fall into the ground, all I heard were my friend's petrified scream piercing the air. The icy wind rushed up from the corner and slapped me hard on the face. But I could not feel it as the darkness had already enveloped me.

 

 When I regain consciousness, all I saw was pitch black. Out of the blue, all the lights were , and the place was as bright as daylight. I noticed that my friends were all beside me. Friends? They look more than friends to me. Where have I seen them before? And they looked really beautiful... The four of us looked at each other when a voice interrupted us.

 

  “Hello." the voice greeted us.

 We turned around and saw a man wearing a suit. Black and white. I'm sure we all looked confused. “Who are you?” A boy with short brown hair asked. “My apologies, Sir Kwangmin.” The man apologised. Why?

 

  “Actually, the four of you are the descendants of the pureblood vampire coven.”

 Memories started flooding my mind. I was shocked at first but then I smiled, and the smile only got wider and wider as I realised who we all are.

 

  “My brothers!” I almost shouted. Tears were already at the brim of my eyes, ready to flow out any seconds. I almost pulled them towards me. I gave them a great, warm, loving hug. Just like what siblings will do when they finally see each other after a long time.

 

Profile:

tumblr_lt5ys8a1i81r22akuo1_500.jpg

>Kwangmin (118 years old)

Loves to play and fool around, but is actually kind. His special ability is ice. He is quite good looking...but I think I look better, even though he is my twin

 

tumblr_m8amqm7HG61r89h3bo1_500.jpg

>Siwon (200 years old)

Loves to read and has great minds. He doesn’t like to join us when we are having fun, though. But even though he is really smart, his personality is not THAT good even though he looks gentle. His special ability is lightning.

 

tumblr_m5y0xeHv7j1ryquaqo3_r1_400.jpg

>Heechul (119 years old)

He is very caring and kind but a little on the quiet side. But he loves to help people with all sorts of problems and troubles. His special ability is mind controlling. ( P.S: Beware, he can be a sadist when he is really MAD...)   Oh! And regarding about the above picture, my brother is not doing cosplay, okay?                    

 

jo-young-min-n3-ireland-ireland_1152_132

>Youngmin (118)

I love to draw and I’m proud to say that I’m the house’s artist. My special ability is fire. Oh, and just to say, I’m very powerful and of course, very good looking! (See, Aren't I CUTE?)

 

  “Sorry to interrupt your great reunion, but I have some important news to announce.” the man said. “Your name is...?” Siwon asked. “Oh. My apologies, Sir Siwon. I am your house keeper, Sebastian. “Oh. Sebastian. You are our house keeper. No wonder you know our names.” I said while nodding my head.

 

  “Oh yeah. I just thought that how you know our names.” Kwangmin said. “Realise it faster, will you...” I grumbled. “So, what is this important news that you are going to announce?” Siwon asked. “Yes. It’s like this. Your parents, Sir Yunho and Sir Jaejoong had called upon you all. They said that they were really sorry to bring you all back to this bloody world.”

 

  “Well, tell them that it’s no problem! I love my true self!” I said. “We all do.” Heechul added. Everyone smiled. “I’m really glad and I think your parents will be too. But the reason why I brought you all here is to bring you all back to Japan. Something bad had happened. Between us, vampires.”

 

  “I don’t really mind going back to Japan, it’s my home anyway. But what about our parents? The ones who took care of us when we were still human, I mean.” Kwangmin asked.

  “Oh! I am terribly sorry for not telling you this earlier. They are vampires too, the subordinates of your parents.” “I see...” Kwangmin replied. “But then, we would not be able to attend school!” I said, remembering shortly after. “Don’t worry. I will take care of it.” Sebastian replied. “Sorry for troubling you when you are already so busy, Sebastian.” Heechul said. “Don’t worry, Sir Heechul.”


There! I'm done with the first chapter. Hope that you will like it! Remember to comment and subscribe~ Thank you!! ^^

<3 <3 <3 !!!