The brother arrived

Those angelic devils

 “What’s the news?” I asked. “Well, it seems that the leader is on the move. The extraordinary thing is that the leader is not a vampire.”Kwangmin replied. “Huh? Not a vampire? Then what...why...?” I exclaimed. “Apparently, one of Siwon’s subordinate fought against him. He said that the person seems to be able to monopolise wind and the wind can be changed into different kind of things to suit Assasino.”

 

 “Hmm... we can monopolise wind including the other elements because we are purebloods. But someone who can monopolise wind and even change it to other things to aid him, on top of that someone who is not even a vampire... who the hell is he?”

 

 “Youngmin, stop using those uncouth words.” “I can’t help it. It’s becoming a habit.” “Then change.” We got off the car when we reached home. “What’s for dinner?” Kwangmin asked, rubbing his tummy. Oh! This reminds me. “Kwangmin, today’s dinner for me is your blood.” “Huh?!” “Because you drove into the school today even though I told you not to.”

 

 “It’s not me! It’s the chauffer!” “I don’t care! I’m really hungry and pissed off now.” “Then can I drink your blood later?” he said, his eyes sparkling. No one is able to refuse that face. “Do what you want.” I said and turned away. “Not cute at all.” “Don’t call me cute! Get over here now!” “Fine.”

 

 Sniff. What appetising smell. I his neck slowly and felt him shudder a little beneath my teeth. Just when I was about to bite, “... It’s because I’ve liked you from before.” this sentence floated through my mind. “What the...” I mumbled under my breath. “Youngmin?” “I don’t feel like drinking your blood anymore. If you wanna drink mine, do it fast.”

 

 “I thought you were hungry?” When I didn’t reply, he continued.  “Youngmin.” He whispered at my ear. I barely felt his fangs tearing through my neck because I was lost in my own world. Why did he say that? Is he serious? If he is, how am I gonna face him tomorrow?  These thoughts flooded my mind.

 

 “OUCH! Why did you sink your teeth so deep in?!” I screamed. “I heard what’s on your mind.” “So? It’s so damn natural that someone will confess to me if they’re not cowards!” “I know, but you usually will forget about it but this time you...” “Huh? Are you...” “What?!” he replied not meeting my eyes. “Actually jealous? You know, your face is really red now...” “S-so what? You’re born to be mine in the first place… if you accept me... that is…” Kwangmin replied blushing even redder than before. “Have you fallen for me?” I asked, unconsciously.

 

 “So? I’ve fallen for you the moment you were born.” “You’re exaggerating.” “No. I’m really serious. So, don’t accept other guys other than me.” He said looking REALLY serious. This is the first time I’ve seen him like this. ! My heart is beating really fast and I can feel the heat rising. “Youngmin, don’t be shy,” he said, then take my hand and place it over his chest. “My heart is also beating furiously.”

 The next day came very fast. “Okay class, settle down. We have again, one more transfer student. Please come in.” Kwangmin?! “Hello, everyone. I am Kwangmin, from Japan. Please take care of me.” “Kwangmin?He looks exactly like you, Youngmin.” Shane said to me. “Yeah, of course. He’s my younger brother.” “YOUNGER BROTHER?!” the students around me exclaimed.

 

 “No wonder he looks so beautiful!” “Yeah, like an angel!” “Okay, there’s a space beside Youngmin. Go sit beside her. It will be much better to sit with your brother, right?” “Of course! Thank you!” Kwangmin replied and gave her a dazzling smile which dazzled her.

 

 “Youngmin. I didn’t know that I will be in the same class as you. It must be fate.” “Don’t lie. You arranged with grandfather. You’re easy to see through.” “Ha ha ha. You guess it right.” “Well, of course! I’m the son of Yunho after all.”

 

 “Hey, Youngmin. Why is that guy beside you looking at us?” “Oh. His name is Shane.” I said, turning back to look at Shane. “Hello, Kwangmin. My name is Shane Edwin, your brother's BEST friend. Please to meet you.” Shane introduced himself to Kwangmin with a dazzling smile. “Hi, please to meet you too.” Kwangmin replied with a dazzling smile.

 

 “Cut it out, you two. Is this a competition or what?” “Yes. This is a competition to see who will win your heart first.” Both of them answered at the same time. “Huh? Aren’t you his brother?” Shane asked, obviously bewildered. “Just think of me as your love rival and not his brother. Anyway, it’s not something you will know.” Kwangmin replied bluntly. “Okay, okay. Everybody settle down, we are going to start lessons soon.” So that’s how I got trapped in between the two idiot guys in class…

 

 “Dong...Dong...Dong” “Finally school’s over.” Kwangmin said lazily. “So this is what you have to go through every day, Youngmin? It’s so boring.” “Shut up, Kwangmin. This is part of the job.” “Fine, and I thought I told you to change using this uncouth words?” We were still arguing on the way out of school.

 

“Hey, Youngmin. Must I really do these?” “Of course! Unless you want to get scolded by the teacher, and stop complaining.” I replied, pissed off. It’s just homework and you’re complaining forever. Sigh.


Okay, I know I haven't been updating for like a very long time... and I'm sorry for that.

Erm... and I guess I probably won't update for the time being until my exams are over so...hope you guys don't mind... =)