2: Avoiding.

In a Vampire's Embrace

The next morning…

You woke up on… your bed?

This can’t be it… I died, right? I am dead now right?

You thought. You rushed to the mirror and saw your reflection, I am not dead? Yeah, not yet dead. You sighed in relief mixed with ‘that’ feeling. You wanted to die, but you don’t want to. You have hated those kinds of mixed feelings ever since you were young.

A delicious smell went in your nostrils, you gasped. I thought I wasn't dead, is this heaven? What is that smell doing here? Is mom back to life? Thoughts filled your mind. Curious, you skipped to the kitchen but immediately stopped for a reason. Another ‘person’ is living in your house!

“Who are you and wha the hell are you doing here?!” you yelled. “Hey hey, calm down.” The guy smiled. “I made chicken soup for you.” His smile went wider.

“Who do you think you are to make food for me? You intruder!” you yelled again.

“I am Kyungsoo. Kai made some bruise on your neck so I gotta help you heal it. And it will fully heal by using Lay’s help.” He said. Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion, “What—Kyungsoo? Lay? I… don’t…” you tilted your head. “Ah, you’ll get it later when everyone is here.” He rubbed the back of his neck and went to put the bowl of chicken soup on the dining table.

You stood there and thought about what he said earlier.  

Ding-Dong!

The doorbell rang. “I’ll get it!” Kyungsoo ran to the door and opened it. “Jongin.” His eyes widened. “What happened?”

Your head perked up hearing the name “Jongin”, Kai?

You rushed to the door as you were done gulping your drink in.

“KAI!” you shouted in horror. “What happened?” you asked, almost whispering the question. You can tell that Kai was avoiding your eyes.

“I’m sorry.” He murmured while looking away. “What?” you asked, his words were unclear. Before you could even touch Kai’s face, Kyungsoo pulled you away.

He pulled you all the way back into the dining room, “Don’t even try to touch him… or look at him in the eyes.” D.O calmly said. “What? Why?” You were confused, again.

“Cause he’ll eat you.” Kyungsoo said. He looked like he was joking, so you shrugged it off.

---

*OMAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. eottaesseumnikka? xD*