1: Betrayer.

In a Vampire's Embrace

Your body slumped down onto the floor as you became exhausted after the dancing you've done.

The sound of the door cracking was heard and Kai went in, “Hey, you done?”  He smiled to you. You nodded as you heavily panted. “Let’s go.” Kai motioned his hands to the door. You laughed and followed him out.

“What’s the rush?” You smiled. “I just have this someone that I want you to meet.” He smiled back to you. “Oh.” You nodded.

The journey continued with silence until you and Kai got in to a dark building. You felt relieved because it was still 11 in the morning.

You and Kai silently walked to a door.

“I just want you to meet…” he began.

“The new me!” he then hysterically laughed as he turned into a different form; a vampire.

You gasped and tried to step backward. But you couldn’t, your body was controlled. You whimpered and shook your body; you could not move a bit.

Kai smirked, “Welcome to the world of vampires!” he loudly said on purpose. Soon, lots of figures surrounded you.

Your eyes became teary, “Don’t do this to me Kai…” you whispered. “Shush, you don’t have to be so stubborn.” He traced a finger on your jaw line and your vision started to blur off. “Kai…” You called.

“I’ve always loved you as my dance partner… We care for each other remember?” You gave him a weak smile.

Kai angrily grabbed your neck and started to choke you, “AH. Shut up and die.”

You started to suffocate. In the end, you passed out.

---

*just an intro. so... did you get any idea on how the story is going to be like? *smirks* lol

i promise i'll write more in chapter 2 and make it mooooooooore interesting. peaceeeeee~

^^v*