3: Zoning Out

In a Vampire's Embrace

You absent-mindedly went back to your room and on your bed. Tears fell down to your cheeks, to the floor as you remembered what Kyungsoo had said,

Flashback.

You were about to walk away but Kyungsoo grabbed your wrist, “I don’t know if I am allowed to tell you this…” he started. “Kai have drunken your blood last night and he thought you were dead. He was thirsty for your blood. You are the one he has been waiting for years. From the day you were born, until the day he got you.” He explained. “Oh, the part when he drank your blood and thought that you were dead. Surprisingly, you weren’t. And you are the one who is still alive. The only one of all Kai’s victims.” He continued.

“Victims…? So I am not his only victim?” you asked.

“He’d drunken blood from kinds of bodies. But still, you are special. You have the symptoms of being a vampire but… I secretly went out of our hideout just to see our family leader, Yunho. He has the power of seeing someone’s future. He said that your future can be changed if another member of EXO drinks your blood,” goes Kyungsoo’s long explanation again.

“What is my future then?”

“You will die. You will suffer from a really ‘big’ illness.” He said. “Another member?  You mean?” you scratched your head.

“Other than Kai.”

“Why… I mean…” your face softened.

“Because we all know you love him not just as your dance partner, which you really care for him.” His face softened as well. “I’m sorry.”

“I-I don’t know what to say…” you whispered. With a sob, you went running to your room.

Back to present.

“I will die, eh?” you chuckled. “Such a silly truth.” You held your tears in before bursting them out.

The door magically opened. Luhan slowly walked to you, “Agasshi, you are our agasshi now.” He softly said as he warmly hugged you.

“Hey—LUHAN!!!” Kyungsoo yelled, making you and Luhan flinch at the sudden noise.

Although Luhan is an unknown person to you, you still felt comfortable in his hug.

“Let’s eat dinner. Cow’s blood for tonight!” D.O cheered.

Your brows furrowed in disgust, “...” “Don’t worry, yours is cherry.” With that, he went out of the room.

You looked at Luhan who was blankly staring at the door, “I am tired, can I use your bed?” he begged. You rolled your eyes, “Seriously?” “Yeah…?” he began to yawn. “Okay, but! Do not mess with my bed.” You warned and got out of your room to eat dinner.

“Yo!” Kris called. Your eyes widened in surprise as you saw 11 boys eating.

“Um, Kyungsoo…” you shifted towards the ‘eomma’, “Where do I sit?” you awkwardly asked. “There, in between Suho and Minseok.” He pointed on the empty seat. “Oh, ok.”

“Where is Luhan?” D.O asked.

You were still thinking of D.O’s words. Kai…

“Um, Seol…rin?”

“Oh? Ah!” You accidentally pushed your drink out of the line and the liquid splashed onto Minseok’s pants.

“OMO!”

---

*I... need... to... slee-- *faints* -______-

how's this? comment please~! ^^v*