☂ aprιl, ѕaтυrday 14тн ☂

☂ deaтн ѕтaιned ѕnow ☂ {Hiatus}

Baekhyun's P.O.V 

Baekhyun's thoughts are written like this "hello"

I stormed angrily towards my room. Pouting in frustration as I went. I was so pissed off that I thought my head may burst. Normally I am a bit cranky, but now I was burning in anger. 

I was pissed because of my older sister, Heemi. She told Leni the girl who I have a major crush on yesterday morning that I liked her, now she won't talk to me. My dreams are smashed to peices. Next time I see Heemi I'll personally murder her with my own bare hands. Well, maybe not murder her just punch her... or something.

----------

"Baekhyun? Are you in there?" A quiet soft voice called from outside my door. Knowing it wasn't Heemi I opened it.

Charr, Heemi's best friend was standing there, her hands cupped in-front of and her large brown eyes staring up at me. She looked so young, even though she was the same age as me. "Heemi wants to apoligise" She says moving her gaze down. "I'm not listening to whatever she has to say". . "She honestly regrets wha-", "Charr! I don't care alright!" I say suddenly taking out my temper on her. "Sorry, Charr. I just... I'm in a bad mood" I apoligise amediently. "I know you didn't mean it, I've known you since I became friends with Heemi. Which was like, 7 years ago. So I have a vague idea of how you act". Sometimes Charr could be really sincere, that kind of settled me. She was like a long lost sister I really needed

"Thanks, for understanding" I say nervously scratching the back of my head. "It's okay" Charr answers back her cheeks changing a slight red colour. 

----------

"Hey, Charr what are you doin-" Heemi stops mid-sentence and stares blankly towards me. Great the loud mouth has arrived. "Charr please leave us alone for a second"She says pushing her aside but still not removing her gaze from mine. "Uh, sure" Charr says walking away, she gives me a slilent wave as she leaves.

"Now Baekhyun" Heemi says closing the door as she walks into my room. "I am... honestly sorry, for what I did. I shouldn't of done that. Now you have no chance with Leni whatsoever". This was very surpising, I think she could tell that by the way she reacted afterwards. "It doesn't matter" I answer throwing myself onto my bed. 

"WHAT!" She yells, "you mean I did that confession for nothing?!". "Well no, but I mean. I like Leni and all, but I knew I had no chance with her. I just pretended I did. She's just one of those girls in which I stare at but make no real contact with". Heemi sometimes could be very... confused about some of my reactions

"Oh... Well what was with the enitire temper tantrum thing?" She wondered. "I was just pissed". 

----------

May's P.O.V

May's thoughts are written like this "hello"

The sweet smell of lavender was in the air. 

I was calmly laying down on a bench in the outside area of the hospital. I could see doctors and nurses rushing along the hallways inside, and patients in wheelchairs racing along. I liked to be alone, especially in this surcemstance. What would you do if your parents weren't around for you and you only just found out you were going to die on Christmas. Honestly there is only one option.

"Hello?" A sudden voice says from behind me. I instantly jolt upwards and spin around. Gosh, that scared the out of me. "Sorry did I startle you?" The person asked. It was a girl, she was tall, thin and beautiful. "No, I'm just. Well yeah you did" I say trying not to lie. She was so beautiful, but why was she here at the hospital did something happen to her

"Your probabaly wondering why I'm here" She giggles. Did she read my freaking mind! "I had my apendix taken out yesterday afternoon". "I haven't had mine out... What is it like?" I ask staring towards her stomach, where I think the stitches should be. "It really hurts like hell before it is taken out. But afterwards it's not that bad" She answers slightly lifting up her shirt revealing the stitches. She was so skinny

----------

Baekhyun's P.O.V

"What! Leni is at the hospital!" I yell jolting upwards from my bed. Why hadn't my of  sister said so earlier! "When did this happen? And why?" I ask shaking Heemi roughly. "Yesterday afternoon, but nothing that bad happened she only had her appendix out" She answers pushing me off her. I take a huge sigh of relief. 

"Why are you worrying so much anyways Baekhyun. Wait! You do like her" Heemi says getting slightly excited. "Yeah I do, but I said how. So I'm kind of worrying like a brother" I answer. And I was telling the truth. "Yeah right".

----------

May's P.O.V

"My name is Leni by the way" She says lowering her shirt. To me honestly it sounds like a boys name, but I couldn't say that in front of her face. "What's yours?"

"Mayfield, but May is what I usually use". Sometimes my own name reminded me of something off the simpsons... Gosh some of the things my mind thinks of cracks me up. "That's a pretty name" She says smiling kindly towards me. "Also, I never asked why are you here. At the hospital?".

I freeze. My body tenses and I suddenly flash back to yesterday.

"Your going to... die"

Tears start swelling in my eyes and I cover my face with my hands. "What's wrong?" Leni asks sitting next to instantly shocked by my reaction to her question. "I can't really..." Tears run down my cheeks. "I'm not leaving this place". She covers with her hand. "Does that mean...?" She starts.

"Yes. I am going to die, Leni I'm going to die this year on Christmas Day".