☂ aprιl, wedneѕday 18тн ☂

☂ deaтн ѕтaιned ѕnow ☂ {Hiatus}

May's P.O.V

It had already been 5 days since I found out about my death date. Frankly, I feel quite normal, no worries or burdens. I feel like I always have been. Except I really want to get out of this hospital I just need to get up my strength and ask the doctor if I can leave... Because honestly I hate being kept somewhere, it feels like I'm locked up. I know they are just trying to do what is best for me... But its not helping

"May, a message from the doctor" Bae says creeping up silently across from me. What it is something like, "you can eat proper food now, tsk! This ... "Its important". I snatch the letter rudely from her hands, I didn't want to liten to her long lectures. Well not today. As I open it it reads...

Dear May, 

I have come to an agreement, that you may find very useful... Just yesterday me and a few other doctors found out something about your illness. It is a very slow mover, it spreads slowly. But unfortunately your deadline remains the same. But this means like I said the other day you can still do normal things. 

So we have some good news for you. You will be aloud out of the hospital. YES! I can leave this place! You will be staying with Bae, you probably are already very familiar with her. She also needs to be there to give us the daily check=up of how you are going. Your things are already packed and sorted. You can leave whenever it pleases you.

From Kibum (Doctor. Park) So that's what his name was....

"So are you happy, about the results?" Bae asks. I nod. "Well that's good. When were you thinking of leaving?". "Today, actually... Now!" I cheer jumping up from my bed. God loves me!

----------

Freaking hell! Her house is huge!  

"What do you think?" Bae questions as she stops the car engine outside the house. "It's... huge" I answer gaping.

It was double story which was easy to tell from the structure. It was a washed out white colour with black door and window frames. It was a weird shape too. It reminded me of a triangle on its side. Is she rich or something, I would never be able to live in a house this size even if I had won the lottery! 

"Well lets go in and show you your room" She says locking the car. 

----------

Inside was even bigger and by far a lot fancier!

"Your room is upstairs to the left, you can take your stuff up there while I cook some lunch" She says, opening the fridge. 

As I walk up the staircase my luggage makes a loud clacking noise as the wheels hit every step. Eventually the noise got annoying so I ended up carriying it. 

To the left I scanned either side of the hallway and then went to the left. I knew instantly which door was mine since it had a note on it reading 'Welcome'.

Inside my room was a large king sized bed with a white quilt doona. And a lot of other things that were white. I sit my pink luggage bags down next to my bed and spin around scanning the room entirely. 

"How do you like it?!" Bae yells from downstairs. "Great!" I answer back.

----------

"Lunch is ready May!" Bae yells after another 30 minutes by then I had already put all my clothes things in drawers and cupboards.

I race downstairs in my socks, the dress in which I had changed into flared out behind me. "I smell bacon" I say jumping off the final step. "Good smelling! We are having bacon and egg rolls. They are my specialty" Bae says sitting our plate son the dining table. I knew this food was going to be delicious.

---

It only took me 4 minutes to completely scoff down an entire roll. "I see you were hungry" Bae giggles still muching on hers. Well Duh! I had been eating squashy fake food for ages, some nice wholesome food was what I needed. But I didn't say anything, I just nodded. "Hey Bae, could I go outside and look around the neighbourhood?" I ask pushing back my chair and jumping off excitedly. "Sure May".

"Thanks" I say just before sliipping on a hat and running outside joyfully.

---------

26 degreees. It was just the perfect temperature, the wind blowing made a great balance too. I had missed this type of life, I had it back though. I pasted at least 6 people as I jogged along, all of them unfortunately old people. At least I didn't have to show off for them. 

As a nice gush of breeze came by I closed my eyes and slowly walked forwards, taking in the moment... But I hadn't thought about watching for other people...

BANG! I fell backwards onto my . My head slightly aching from the sudden impact. "Are you alright?" The person in which I had obviously crashed into asked. I stared upwards my vision blurry. "I think" I answer getting up wobbling as I did.

"You don't seem so" They say putting their hand on my shoulder. "I- I yeah that's true" I say putting my hand on my head to steady my gaze...

Holy Crap! It was a boy! Holy Crap he was really attactive too!

I felt my cheeks get red and I started getting flustered. "I- I um... I'm sorry for b-bumping into you" I bow not really knowing what else to do. "Nah! It was partly my fault as well" He says.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

"Nah! It was partly my fault as well" I say to her, trying not to burst in anger. She looked quite stunned, her hair was all over her face and I didn't want to tell her that her dress was slightly higher than it should be. But I didn't mind looking at her legs anyways... "I should've concentraited" She says patting down her hair. No Duh captain obvious tell me something I don't know! "It's fine" I lie.

"My name's May" She says out of no where. Her name is a month... "Well mine's Baekhyun" I say to her not wanting to seem rude... at first.