Frustration.

Being Sane.

 

 

hello guys

 

thanks for subscrbing to this and yes ive just completed my first FANFIC :3

so this story is the next story I'll be updating :D

ILL EXPLAIN THE DISTRICT WAR IN THE NEXT CHAP. PROMISE :3

so enjoy this chapter and happy reading!

and if u get confused dont be scared to ask in the comments belooooow 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Kwon Jiyong POV

I carry my suitcases up the stairs, trying to find my dorm room. Suddenly I bump into someone; a girl.

 

She falls to the ground with a yelp.

 

Her eyes narrow as she looks up at me.

 

“You !” she mutters and I am taken back.

 

This girl was no other than Sandara Park, District 1’s famous model.

 

She wore a short white dress and her brown silky hair is folded up into a ponytail.

 

I automatically hold my hand out for her, because I am a classy bastard, and lift the goddess up.

 

My breath is almost taken away as she faces me. Almost.

 

Her healthy clear eyes stare into mine and I start to get another sort of feeling.

 

Her beautiful eyes fill with recognition and she smiles.

 

OKAY KILL ME NOW. KILL ME NOW WITH YOUR BEAUTY

 

“Kwon… Jiyong… Am I right?” she says slowly. “Call me your fan. I like your music”

 

HOLY- SHE KNOWS ME???

 

Time to keep my cool, Jiyong.

 

I nod and smirk. “Yep, and you?”

 

“Sandara Park. “ she tells me slowly.

 

I jam into her thoughts,

 

What he doesn’t know me.. does he live under a rock or something? Why is he smiling at me like that. Ohmygosh does he like me?

 

I try to stop the laughter that’s about to erupt inside of me. I didn’t even realize that I was staring at her.

 

He’s…. cute… I guess

 

SHE CALLED ME CUTE. I MEAN KINDA. SHE WAS THINKING THAT!

 

A MODEL CALLED ME CUTE ! I MEAN IVE NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND BEFORE AND I JUST CANT-CONTROL MY FACIAL EXPRESSIONS

 

“Nice to meet you, “ she says, every note of her voice giving me chills.

 

Even her voice is y. I can imagine her in bed speaking to her lover like that.

 

Wait no. She’s  a minor isn’t she? I shouldn’t be be thinking like this but how could I not, I mean look at those long long legs.

 

Suddenly I hear two voice screaming along the hallway.

 

“YOU LITTLE !” a familiar deep voice yells.

 

He is following a pretty girl with long brown hair. She ignores him and continues to walk past us.

 

I try to read the girls mind but… for some reason I can’t.

 

Panic fills me as I realize that I cannot read her mind.

 

Was there something wrong with me?

 

She turns back and makes eye contact with me.

 

Oh my god.

 

This is too much for my first day here. WHAT THE ING BALLSACK IS GOING ON?

 

There’s only one explanation for this… she was like me.

 

A reader.

 

 

~~~

 

 

BOMS POV

 

I knock on the principles door, aware that Seunghyun was trailing me.

 

Suddenly I turn around and push him hard. “Stop following me!” I screech.

 

I can smell a burning scent. It was like someone was burning toast and it was coming from Seunghyun.

 

Frustration.

He rolls his eyes and continues following me.

 

“Miss.” I say, walking in front of the principles desk.

 

The door bursts open and Seunghyun stands behind me, his fists clenched tightly together.

 

The principle turns around, her glasses resting on her nose.

 

I am surprised by her appearance. I expected the principle to be older and more presitgeous looking. But this lady seemed to be somewhat young and had a pretty face.

 

“Yes? Park Bom and Choi Seunghyun.” She says.

 

What the do these kids want?

 

“Why am I sharing a dorm with a man?” I demand.

 

“Well its nice that you think of me as  a man.” Seunghyun says quietly.

 

The principle smirks.

 

come on, i dont really give a about who stays with who

 

“Simply because, you two were the last people to enroll here. There are no other rooms to accommodate youse two. And because of safety reasons, I’d rather you’d stay in there then sleep outside.”

 

Oh yeah. The district war.

 

I scoff and place my hands on my hips.

 

I begin to argue some more but Seunghyun begins to drag me out the room.

 

“Consider yourself lucky.” He says.

 

LUCKY MY .

 

“Sleeping outside in the cold is better than sharing with you, you dumb !” I spit.

 

I can imagine him rolling his eyes.

 

We both head back to our dorm in silence.

 

I head into my room and start unpacking. Someone enters my room. What is he doing here?

 

“Who’s that?” a deep voice asks.

He points to a picture on my bed side table. It was of me kissing a guy my age.

 

“He was my boyfriend. ” I say to him. 

 

 

"Right," he says, before quickly leaving the room.

 

That was weird. What did he want?

 

All I could think about was that boy that i passed on the way to the principles office. Something felt different about him. 

 

I have to see him again.