“We’re not safe here, are we?”

Being Sane.

 

hey guys :D

first of all... thankk you so much for your subscriptions THANK YOU YOU KNOW I LOVE YOUSE RIGHT?

so this is the first chapter.

if you're confused please drop a comment and I'll reply when i finish the next chapter.

I really wanted to start the first chapter becasue of the subs ^____^ SO THANKS GUYS:D

and the next chapter of this story could be a while becasue I want to focus on finishing 'SLEEPING WITH CHOI SEUNGHYUN"

please understand and please wait for me :3

I'll have dara and jiyong in the next chapter! :D

please tell me your thoughts

and im so sorry if this chapter is boring :(

and im sorry if this chapter is realy long, i dont usually write long chapters ^____^

 

thanks :)

 

HAPPY READING :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

PROLOGUE

 

My name is Park Bom. I am 17. I have come to South Korea after the 'Communication Isolation' in America. What is this, you may ask.

 

The new president of America is crazy. I mean seriously theres something wrong with him. When he somehow got elected he decided to isolate the US from the rest of the world. Television, radio, satellite, internet – was all removed.

 

There was no way to communicate to the rest of the world.

 

That was one year ago. Now things have gotten worse. The president plans on not allowing any US citizen to leave the country. Even if I’s just a holiday. This new law will take place in one weeks time. I have to leave before, or else America will completely be isolated from the rest of the world.

 

I need to leave for my personal reason as well. The only hope for me is starting over in South Korea and hopefuly I won't make the same mistake that I made in the US.

 

 

 

Chapter 1

 

Imagine my shock when I found out that South Korea is split into 5 districs. I was like oh my ing god are you kidding me? I was yelling at the supervisor at the airport and he told me that i was an insane freak for being so clueless about it.

 

District one is the city of Seoul, it’s the biggest district. Because America was isolated from the rest of the world, no body knew that South Korea was having a fight of it’s own. The beginning of their civil war.

 

Apparently things have been rough in Seoul. People have been struggling to support their families. Everyone has been on their toes and have been stokcing up on weapons. They belive that the other distrcics could invade at any time. The only place where life is somewhat normal is in top-notch boarding schools. And the one I'm attending is the best in the country. I only hope to attend the school to finish off the rest of my high school years - 1 semester.

 

I look outside the window to see cars parked in front of the school. Students are starting to come. I now attend Seoul City Boarding School. It's a boarding school for the flithy rich. The school is seriously MASSIVE. I swear I could get lost just in the toilet blocks. The room I got wasn't so bad. It was pretty large to be honest. Who am I ing? It's the size of a large apartment. I've only stayed in my dorm for a few days and it's already been trashed with my junk.

 

Suddenly there is a cry from outside. I can hear girls screaming wildly. My head throbs strangely as the screams fill my ears. I look down from the window and can see a man emerging from a car. He looked to be around my age... he had brown hair spiked up.. it was a good look to be honest.

 

About half an hour later there was a knock on my door.

 

"Yeah. What?" I say to the guy standing in front of me. 

Wait.. is this the guy from outside?

 

There are harsh gasps from behind him. Other schoolgirls are schocked that I had said such a thing. He stands in front of me, luggage in hand. 

 

Yeah. I admit he's handsome. He reminds me of hot chocolate. His dark orbs burns into mine and I do not react. The way he stares at me feels a beach's wave. Calm collected and confident. This man knows what he's doing.

 

He was, to be honest, yes. Probably the most handsome guy I've ever seen. His healthy brown hair was combed up, revealing his handsome face. 

 

I couldn't keep my eyes off his masculine jawline.

 

There was something else about this man. Something I couldn't quite 'sense'

 

 

Before he could speak I open my mouth. "What?" I say again, giving him an impatient look.

 

"You !"  a girl behind the man says. She is a girl around my own age. Her eyes glare at me in disgust.

 

Her head is surrounded in red fire. I can see red sparks shooting from her ears.

 

Who is this guy and why does he have girls following him?

 

"I'm your new room mate." he says.

 

As he speaks brown speckles of dust falls out his mouth. He is tired.

 

"Yeah, and I'm best friends with Barack Obama." I spit back angrily.

 

 

What the is wrong with her? Please don't tell me that this is my room mate he thinks.

 

How can he think that? There is NOTHING wrong with me!

 

He hands me a card.: Room 52. Choi Seunghyun & Park Bom

 

I nearly drop the card in shock. It's true. He is my room mate.

 

"B-b-but you're... a guy! Why would they put a girl and a guy together?"  I gasp, a little too loudly.

 

He shrugs. 

 

"Judging by the way you dress, the school officials must have know that you're a lesbian right?" he replies.

 

An aurora of darkness swarms around his head as he says this. Cockiness.

 

Suddenly my hand reaches up and I slap his face. Anger pulses thorugh me and I gasp heavily.

 

There are gasps from behind him and a large green circle circles his head.

 

His face turns red as his fan girls ask if he's okay.

 

I grab his hand and pull him into our dorm, and quickly lock the door behind him. I can hear the fan girls ( I think) banging on the door screaming, “OPPA”

 

He stands in front of the door, shocked at the mess beforehim.

 

“What? Never seen a messy room before?” I ask him sarcastically.

 

He looks at me strangely.

 

She sure IS something

 

“ yes I am something.” I mutter to myself.

 

Seunghyun jerks and looks up at me. “I think we started off on the wrong foot. Let’s start over?”

 

“How many ing feet do you have then? I only have two.” I replied haughtily.

 

wow. talk about rude

 

“Okay bastard.These are the rules.” I say to him.

did she just call me a bastard...

 

“That is your room over there and this one is mine. If my door is ever closed then don’t you dare ing open it, okay?”

 

“Yeah.. okay then you don’t need to freaking swear in my face!” he bursts.

 

I can feel the atmosphere getting unnaturally warm. I always feel warmer whenever someone is angry.

 

He sighs as he heads towards his bedroom.

 

What is wrong with this girl? She must be crazy…

 

It’s like someone had pierced my heart. Logic escapes my mind and the only thing i cna think about it the word he had uttered seconds ago. crazy.

In a flash I run to Seunghyun’s bedroom and tackle him to his bed.

 

“What the fu-“ he cries.

 

I start punching his face and he tries to  hold my arms still.

 

“YAH PARK BOM!” he yells at me.

 

I could feel the sweat falling down my back.

 

“DON’T CALL ME CRAZY YOU BASTARD!” I scream at him, trying to get out of his grip.

 

Who the is the crazy girl?

 

I can feel the rage boiling inside me as I read his thought.

 

I decided to tune out of his mind, leaving me with one sense less. I didn't want to hear anything else from him. His thoughts were too distracting and really worked me up.

 

I really need to calm down. I really need to calm down. I really need to calm down.

 

I am still in a straddled position on top of Seunghyun. We are both silent and I know that he is afraid of me. The way he is so quiet gives it away.

 

I study his face – his beautiful almost alien like face.

 

“Sorry. “ I say quietly.

 

He nods and I jump of him. I run to my room and slam the door shut. I fall to the ground and the tears start flowing.

 

What is wrong with me? I am so crazy sometimes…

 

Sometimes I just can’t control myself.

 

 

~~~

 

Choi Seunghyun sits still on his bed trying to hear any sounds of his crazy room mate. He breathes deeply, still in a state of shock of what had happened.

 

. She was like insane. there is seriously something wrong with her. she’s like some sort of bi-polar .

 

He sighs and clicks on the tv.

 

His hands go cold when he listens to the latest news report.

 

“HEY! PARK!” he yells and soon he is joined by Bom.

 

She watches the news report and is left with her jaw hanging open.

 

“The prime minister declares an emergency alarm. District 2 and 3 have began fighting. Reportedly this morning,  District 2 began their invasion on the 3rd district. So far there is an estimated total of 456 deaths. There is a high chance of district 2 planning an attack on district 1.”

 

~~~

 

BOMS POV

 My mind races as I hear this news.

 

I look up at Seunghyun and he doesn’t dare to look at me.

 

“We’re not safe here, are we?” I finally ask him slowly.

 

“No we’re not.” He says back in his deep low manly voice.