My Phoenix

Like Phoenix

 

Sehun, Kay, Kris, Chanyeol, and Tiffany were sitting in the corner of cafe near the airport. Tiffany was crying, Sehun hugged her to comforting her.

“Do you love him?” Chanyeol asked out of the blue after Tiffany calmed down.

Tiffany looked downward, bit his lip.

“I’m asking you do you love Suho?” Chanyeol raised his voice.

“Chanyeol, don’t make this more complicated. Please, give her time to….” Kris’s words cut off.

“To what? She has more than enough time. How many times you need, Tiffany? Did you stupid or something? Did you know how Suho fall for you? Have you notice it?” Tiffany looked up and met Chanyeol gaze.

“I know… I know… How stupid I am…. I know” Her shoulders shake violently.

“That’s good” Chanyeol scoffed.

“Chanyeol, please” Kris pleaded.

“Sure. It’s enough for me. I’ll go home first. Sehun, Kay see you next time” Chanyeol stood and left them.

Kris shook his head.

“Tiffany, sorry. Chanyeol didn’t mean what he said” Kris apologized. Tiffany shook his head.

“He is right” She whispered, but a lot enough for them to hear.

“Fany….”

“Kris, I want to meet your boyfriend. Can I?” Tiffany asked pleadingly.

“You can meet him after he feels okay. I guess I don’t need to lie, he doesn’t like you. Actually, I was shocked it’s the first time he is being like this” Kris sighed.

Tiffany nodded knowingly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’m sorry Tiffany. Actually, it’s my fault” Chanyeol took deep breathe before gave last glance toward them from the window.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Chanyeol, where are you?” No answer, he felt really scared and ran upstair.

Kris found Chanyeol in their share room. Kris felt relief, but worried when he heard sob.

“What’s going on baby? I’m here. It’s okay.” He hugged Chanyeol and Chanyeol hid his face on Kris’s chest.

“It’s my fault….. If… I… If….”

“Shshshsh…. It’s not your fault, babe. It’s not. Mind to share” Chanyeol nodded and Kris waited until he calm.

“Can we talk about it in the balcony?” Chanyeol pleaded.

“Sure… Come on” Kris helped Chanyeol stood up.

“Remember our promise when our engagement day?” Chanyeol asked. Kris nodded.

“We made promise that we’ll always faithful and keep no secret” Kris nodded once again.

“I guess we broke the promise” Kris looked Chanyeol confusedly.

“Broke the promise? What do you mean?” Kris asked askance. He didn’t know why, but felt uneasy all of sudden.

“About Tiffany and…”

“Wait, Chanyeol. Don’t say you thought I and Tiffany….”

“Please, Kris. Let me talk first. Listen to me. Can you?” Chanyeol flashed little smile that ease Kris worried.

“It’s about Tiffany and Suho. You never say anything about Tiffany and I do to the same with Suho” Chanyeol took deep breathe.

“If I confront you about Tiffany in first place, it will never happen”

“Actually, what do you want to say? I don’t get it” Kris was really confused.

“Remember, drama practice two weeks ago?”

“Yes, I remember that. Waeyo?” Kris felt more confused.

“Actually I met Suho after your drama practice” Chanyeol took a deep breathe.

“Babe, I still don’t get it” Kris asked frustration.

“I guess he saw your drama scene” Kris eyes widen.

“…. It can’t be”

“You said you have scene when a girl confessed to you. At first I didn’t think about it at all. I saw a boy ran on corridor when I want to approached you. I felt worry, I don’t know I just want to make sure he was okay. I followed him”

“That makes scene the day after our drama practice Suho tried to avoid Tiffany. They look like stranger. I never saw he flashed smile anymore to Tiffany”

“It’s not over Kris, even I became friend with Suho I never asked his real name. We barely know each other; we just find we comfort each other. I don’t know that he is Kim Joonmyun, I don’t know that. Suho never said what name the girl he likes is. He just called her my girl and I just nodded. It’s my fault… If…If…” Chanyeol’s word trailed off.

“Shshshsh…. It’s not just your fault” Kris calmed him down.

“You don’t know it’s going to happen. It’s not your fault. We will make it up”

“How?” Chanyeol asked.

“Just believe me my phoenix. We will make it up” Kris pecked Chanyeol’s lips.

“I love you my dragon”

“I love you too, my feng huang” When Kris wanted to kissed him again, Chanyeol pushed him away.

“Make it up first. Then I’ll give you what you want” Kris smirked.

“Okay…. We need to meet Tiffany first. We need explain anything we know. I’ll call her to make appointment. Call Baekhyun too he was the one who with us when the drama practices” Kris said.

“Well, call Sehun and Kai too. We will need many help to do this” Chanyeol tilted his head cutely.

“Stop that Chanyeol or you will regret” They burst out laughing.

“Kris, do you think it will be good… I still….”

“Kris… wha….”

“Just listen to it” Chanyeol nodded and they listening song from Kris’s I-phone.

Like a Phoenix – I’ll burn up my hot wings
Like a Phoenix – My strong heart will get very hot
You can feel it in this city tonight
We gonna get you get you get you with the fire burn
Fire fire fire burn, f-f-f-f fire burn,
F-fire fire burn f-f-f-f-f-f fire burn

Even if everything is thrown away, I will go till the end
And I can’t turn back like before
My exhausted soul won’t ever stop trying
I will show you everything in a more unstoppable way

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFEC-bcJJj0&feature=player_embedded ) : Like Phoenix by Zea

 

“No one can stop us. Dragon and phoenix, we can do anything. Like a Phoenix. I’ll burn up my hot wings. Like a Phoenix My Strong heart will get very hot. Like a Phoenix who stand in front of me” Kris pressed his forehead against Chanyeol’s.

“Cheesy”