Ch. 21- Sing it for Me

Grab Onto Your Heart

Myungsoo's POV:

The day of our debut was getting closer and closer. Sunggyu-hyung hasn't got back his memories yet. Also in a few days we are going to shoot for our music video too. I know that Sunggyu-hyung is putting in a lot more energy to do the choreo. Every night Sunggyu-hyung and Woohyun go over the choreo and the songs. Sometimes I get worried because Sunggyu-hyung is alone with Woohyun. I just hope that it won't affect his health. Though it seems as if Woohyun has changed a bit. He doesn't talk as much and follows Sunggyu-hyung around. I haven't seen him like that since five years ago. Actually, he didn't even act like this five years ago. It's as if Woohyun is actually taking responsibilty for his actions. Maybe his heart is changing a little bit. Maybe he is developing feelings for Sunggyu-hyung.

Wait. What are you thinking about? I shouldn't be forgiving Woohyun so easily. He deserves to feel the pain that he inflicted Sunggyu-hyung.

Right now I'm rolling around in the living room. Dongwoo-hyung and Hoya-hyung went out to get something even though I know they went on a date together. Sungjong is out with Chanjo, again. I swear those two are out every night if it permits them. Sungyeol is in the shower right now. Sunggyu-hyung and Woohyun were in the practice room again. Which means that Sungyeol and I were in the dorm by ourselves. Just us two. Just. Us. Two. I jumped when I heard a door open and then I heard laughter.

" Myungsoo, what are you doing on the floor?" I sat up immediately. I scratched my neck in embarrassment.

" H-Huh? Oh nothing. I was just bored waiting for you to get out of the bathroom." I looked up, but that was a bad choice. Sungyeol only had a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair is wet also with water dripping down his face.

" Really? I thought you took a shower before I did?"

Crap! I forgot that I did take a shower before him!

" H-Haha! I have to use the toilet!"

" Uh huh. Whatever you say. You were waiting for me to get out of the bathroom because you wanted to be with me." I turned my head away so I wouldn't have to be greeted with his almost ness.

" I-I'm not lying! I have to use the toilet and you took too long in the bathroom!" Suddenly, his hace was right in front of me. My eyes grew wide and I tried to back away but he grabbed my face.

" Where do you think you are going?"

" B-Bathroom?"

" Hm. Okay. But first..." Sungyeol gave me a kiss on the cheek and ran to his room. I was left on the floor stunned as to what just happened. I placed my hand over my cheek and smiled. Instead of going to the bathroom- since I don't need to- I went to his room. I knocked on the door first because who knows if Sungyeol is dressed.

" Come in!" I opened the door. Sungyeol was already on his bed so I went up there too. He was on his phone looking through pictures, and I noticed that he was looking at a picture of us. I snatched his phone away and pressed my arm against him from taking his phone back.

" Yah! Myungsoo give me my phone back!"

" Why? Are you hiding something in here?"

" N-No! Give it to me!" I turned my head and our lips connected. Sungyeol pulled away first, but I pulled him back. I dropped his phone onto his bed and brought his body closer to me. He placed his hands on my chest as mine were on his face. We eventually had to pull back for the lack of air in our lungs. I wish that humans could go without breathing for a long time. That way I could kiss Sungyeol without having to break apart. I wrapped my arms around his waist and dug my face into his hair.

" Sungyeol."

" Hm?"

" I missed you so much." Sungyeol snuggled into my chest and placed a kiss over my heart.

" I missed you too."

 

Dongwoo's POV:

 

" Dongwoo-hyung, slow down! It's not like your food is going to disappear!" I looked up from my bowl of ramen.

" But I'm starving! I haven't ate anything since... lunch!"

" Hyung, we ate like three hours ago."

" S-SO! I'm a growing boy!"

" Um, you are 21 years old." I gulped down the broth and dabbed my mouth with a napkin.

" So good!"

" Hyung, did you listen to me?" I just smiled and ordered another bowl of ramen. Then I noticed that his bowl was still full. Since he wasn't paying attention to his food, I sneakily pulled his bowl towards me, but he stopped me.

" Seriously? You are going to take my bowl of ramen?" I looked away embarrassed. I retracted my hand and placed it on my lap.

" I thought you weren't going to eat it." Hoya took a bite out of his ramen and smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at him but then my ramen came. I jumped in excitement and digged right in.

After we finished our late dinner, we headed back to the dorm. Our hands were brushing against each other. I really wanted to hold his hand, but I was afraid we would get caught. I didn't want to bring any trouble to Hoya or the group. When Hoya and I confessed our feelings to each other, we agreed that we would keep it on the down low. We know the trouble we would get into with the company if our relationship was found out. I'm glad that Myungsoo is willing to keep our relationship a secret, and is understanding. I thought that he would judge us, but he didn't.

I felt something grab my hand, and realized it was Hoya. I looked at him, but his face was turned away. Even though it is dark, I could see a faint blush on his cheeks. I couldn't help but chuckle at how easily flustered he can get at times. This is why I like him, no, this is why I love him. I love seeing these sides of Hoya that belong just to me. I pulled at Hoya's hand and ran.

" D-Dongwoo-hyung, slow down!"

" Haha! Nope! I don't want to!"

" Well, if that is how you are going to be!" Suddenly he was the one in front of me pulling my hand. Then I stopped running. It caused Hoya to stumble foward a bit, but at least he didn't fall.

" Hyung, what's wrong?" I shook my head. I took a few steps closer to him. Then I placed my hands on his shoulders, and gave him a peck on the lips. I pulled away and ran off.

" Hoya, you better hurry up slowpoke!"

" Y-Yah! Wait for me!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Woohyun's POV:

 

" Hyung, you need to rest for a bit. You have been dancing non-stop since the beginning of practice. At least drink some water." I held out a water bottle to him, but he didn't take it. He just waved me off and continued dancing.

" It's okay, Woohyun. Just a little bit more and I will take a break. Okay?"

Sunggyu continued to dance without drinking a sip of water. I rolled my eyes at his stubbornness. I went to sit down at the back of the room. We were supposed to practice singing songs, but he keeps on dancing. From what I could see, he has the dance down already. He can perfect as it gets closer to our debut/comeback. No matter what I say, he won't stop. I should have known that he would be like this. Sunggyu is really determined to get the dance down. I don't get it why, though. He is only going to hurt himself if he continues. While I watched him dance, my eyes drifted over to where I pushed him. The images of broken mirror pieces, Sunggyu crying, blood, and him unconcious on the ground. Those images haven't left my head since then.

" Woohyun."

Sunggyu, would you hate me if you remembered I was the one hurt you?

" Woohyun-ah."

Sunggyu, what will you do when you get your memories back?

" Woohyun!"

Sunggyu, will you ever forgive me?

" WOOHYUN!" I snapped out of my thoughts, and looked at Sunggyu.

" You called for me?" He put his hand on waist and pouted. I smiled at how cute he looked.

" Yes I have! What were you thinking about?" Sunggyu sat across from me and took the water bottle out of my hands. He dranked a lot of water to the point where he started to choke. I patted his back and sighed.

" Really hyung? Slow down when you drink. You must be really thirsty or something."

" I-I'm alright. Just really thirsty." I took the water bottle from him and put the cap back on.

" I told you to take a break, but you didn't listen." Sunggyu took the water bottle back and threw it at my head. I rubbed it in pain and shot a glare at him.

" What was that for!?" He shrugged his shoulders at me and stood up.

" I just felt like it."

Sunggyu went to the front of the room and the stereo. I watched him as he continued to dance. If I didn't know the dance and just watched him continuously dance, I probably would memorize it. My eyes widened as Sunggyu's body began to fall. I stood up quickly and dived right under him. I felt my body collide with the floor and his with mine. My arms were wrapped around his waist so that it would protect him from the fall. After a few minutes I didn't feel Sunggyu trying to move away. I shook him but there was no response.

" Sunggyu-hyung?"

" Hm?"

" C-Could you get off of me?" He got off of me and backed away to the mirror. I heard him grunt so I sat up to see what happened. He was rubbing his head. I moved towards him and rubbed his head.

" What did you do now?"

" I hit my head on the mirror." I stopped rubbing his head, and looked at the mirror. It didn't crack which means he didn't hit his head badly.

" Hyung, you just came back from the hospital because of your head. Please, be careful." I continued to rub his head. The rest of the time we just sat there as I hummed our songs. Then Sunggyu started singing the lyrics of Be Mine. We started to sing it together, and I was surprised that he memorized all of the lyrics. Then he started to hum to my song- Time. My body froze because he started to sing it. The only time he has heard the song was before the incident.

" Woohyun, why did you stop?"

" H-How do you know that song?" I pulled my hands back onto my lap and stared at him. He looked confused as to what I was asking.

" Song? Oh, the one I was singing to? I... I don't know actually. It just suddenly came to my mind and I started to sing it. Why?"

" That's my solo song for the album."

" R-Really!? I'm getting my memories back!" He jumped right into my arms and we fell to the ground, again. I patted his back though I don't know why. I'm glad that pieces of his memories are coming back, but why are they of me? Why is he remembering things about me?

" That's good hyung. Even though it's quite weird you are remembered my song and not yours." He lifted his body up so now he was propped on his elbows. Still, he was too close to me and my body was starting to feel warm. Way too warm.

" Hm. Weird. Can you sing my song?" My eyes widened. I haven't sang his song before. It's weird that he asking me even though we are going to the recording studio tomorrow to fix up on our songs.

" Can't you just wait until tomorrow? We can have them play your song tomorrow." Sunggyu shook his head at me. Then he sat up and helped me sit up too. He pulled my arm so now our backs were against the mirror.

" I want to hear it from your voice. Please." His small, yet pleading, eyes stared right at me. I sighed and nodded my head. Suddenly, he put his head on my shoulder. I tried shaking him off but he didn't.

I guess I will have to do as he says.

I took a deep breath and sang. The lyrics danced out of my mouth. I closed my eyes and let the song take over me. This is the first time I have ever sang his song before. What is ironic is that I know the lyrics to his song. I know every single note, words, and the meaning of the song. I went back to the day when it was the first day recording our solo songs. I remembered when Sunggyu said I did well. Then I remembered when he past out in my arms after he finished recording for his. He was so tired then and it only grew worse because of me. Though now, he doesn't seem as tired. Is it because he lost his memories of the painful past? Or maybe it's because he doesn't have to remember me anymore. I finished singing his song, and I looked over to my shoulder. I felt something warm on top of my hand. I looked down to see Sunggyu's hand holding onto mine. I must have noticed while I was singing when he grabbed onto my hand.

" Hyung, I'm done singing... Hyung?" I slipped my hand out of his and shook him. There was no response so I lifted his head off of me. Then I heard little snores coming from him.

" Seriously hyung? You just had to fall asleep didn't you?" I wrapped his arm around my neck and put my arms under his legs. I lifted him bridal style and brought him back to the dorm. I had to kick the door so that somebody would open it for me. Too bad the person who opened it was Myungsoo.

" What did you do to Sunggyu-hyung?" I pushed pass him and brought him to the bedroom. Of course Myungsoo had to follow too.

" Answer me Woohyun." I sighed. I wish that Myungsoo could stop acting so cold to me. Though that would never happen.

" He fell asleep." I laid Sunggyu on his bed and pulled the blanket over him. When I turned around, Myungsoo looked dumbfounded. It was as if he was seeing something for the first time in his life.

" Oh. Well, goodnight." Myungsoo finally left and probably went to Sungyeol. I went to the bathroom to take quick shower. While I was in the shower so many thoughts were running through my head.

If Sunggyu were to remember, then would he hate me? Why wouldn't he hate me!? I'm the one who made him lose his memories. I'm the cause of everybody's pain. I'm... I just cause pain. Even if Sunggyu were to forgive me, which seems impossible, we can't go back being friends. If anything, we would have to pretend if front of everyone that we are friends. I don't want that, though. I... I don't know. What do I want?

I wrapped the towel around my waist and stepped out of the bathroom. Then I went into the bathroom and put my clothes on. I went to turn off the lights, but then I heard a whimper. I turned around to see Sunggyu clutching his head. I panicked and ran to his side. I pulled him up and put him on my lap. He was still clutching onto his head. The way he looked in so much pain was starting to make me really worried. I pushed away his arms and placed his head against my chest.

" W-Woohyun. Woohyun."

" Shh. I'm here hyung." I pulled him closer to me. I kissed the top of his head to try to comfort him. Also to tell him that I'm really here.

" Woohyun... It hurts."

" What hurts?"

" M-My head hurts... but I feel so much pain here."

" Where else does it hurt?"

Is his head starting to hurt? Maybe I should call-

" My heart hurts so much more." I hesitantly looked down at him. He was clutching his shirt, right above his heart. Without thinking I grabbed his hand that was clutching his shirt.

" It's okay hyung. I'm here. I'm right here." Tears were starting to fall down from his closed eyes. I couldn't wipe them away since my other hand was holding him by his back. I didn't know what else to do. I leaned down and kissed his eyes. The salty tears touched my lips, but I didn't care. What matters right now is to stop Sunggyu from crying and feeling pain.

" Woohyun, promise me you won't leave." I don't know if he is sleep talking, but he looks like he is in so much pain. 

" I promise."

After almost half an hour, he finally calmed down. I laid him back on his bed, but he didn't let go of my hand. I didn't have any other choice. I slept next to him. Slowly, without waking him up, I wrapped my arms around him. Sunggyu snuggled closer to me without him knowing himself. I'm glad that Sunggyu isn't crying anymore. Though I wonder what caused him to act like that. When I looked him, his face was in so much pain. Not because from his head, but his heart: that is what he said. To be more exact, his heart was in more pain. Maybe he had a nightmare... or maybe he was reliving one of his memories. One of me probably since he kept on calling out my name.

I pulled him closer and closed my eyes. I just prayed that Sunggyu would sleep through the night. I prayed that my arms could serve him as some sort of shield and comfort. I prayed that Sunggyu would be... happy.

 

 

 

(A/N: Yay! Finally updated! I hope this chapter isn't crappy. Well, thanks for reading, suscribing, and commenting! You guys are the best! Until next time! P.S. Sorry for the late update!)