It's to be next to you...

In The Summer... My Only Wish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0uHIRZ5DfM

 

"In the Summer" Ranking King Episode 15

 

Sunngyu's POV

 

This song has a really soft spot in my heart. It can boost up anyone's mood just by listening to it. This is also the kind of song you would want to sing in front of someone you like, someone who makes you happy, someone you truly care for. I've sang this song a couple of times but thinking of only one person. Though L is right between us, I couldn't help but tilt my body and sing towards you.

Do you have a magnet in you or something?

Your smiling face that occasionally sings to L, to Hoya, then me is really cute. It would've been nice if we were placed next to each other. We'll be for sure locked up in each other's gaze, singing passionately. I'm not so sure if this is normal either but even with no apparent reason, I keep on smiling just watching you. You really make me happy.

You don't know this but I'm only compressing these feelings so I can sing properly. Woohyun-ah, can I hug you when we're back at our dorm? I don't think I can go on like this forever.

 

 

Woohyun's POV

 

Today's recipient of Nam Woohyun's aegyo...*drumrolls in mind*... L-shi!!!! *applause in mind* L-shi looks so cool today. But L-shi looks good as always. There is not a day that he doesn't look good. Singing this song with him beside me feels different though. Is my greasiness ineffective to him? I think L-shi is a mighty statue! Howcome he responds forcefully? Hmm, there's a hyung that kept glancing on me too?

I feel like being watched the whole time. But evertime our eyes meet, it's a totally different feeling. There's a hundred and eighty degree turn compared to Hoya and L-shi.

Gyu-hyung. No wonder it's Sunggyu-hyung that I have this special chemistry with. I'm not sure if he's aware of it but I feel safe when he's singing next to me. There's something with those little eyes that makes me drown in a sea where only hyung himself can pull me back to life. My heart beats faster too and I always look stupidly in love whenever I sing a song facing him. Today's not an exception. How could I not resist this fox-hyung? 

L-shi, I'm sorry but I wish Gyu-hyung and I were next to each other instead. Gyu-hyung, while singing this song, I hope you can't read my mind.. because my thoughts are full of you.

You're so unfair.

 

 

Sungjong's POV

 

I only have one thing in mind, no i mean two things. One, Sungyeol-hyung is truly a choding. He's super hyper today and dances like his mom and dad's watching him with the audience in this hall. But no.

Is he trying to get my attention?

Hyung, you look cute but I don't really understand you. Sometimes you tease me to death, sometimes you stare at me like there's no tomorrow. I mean it. There's no tomorrow for me because who knows behind those stares, there's an evil plan slowly in the making. But I like the hyung that is enjoying the performance today. If only I could enjoy it like the way you do.

Number two in my mind makes me feel frustrated.

L-hyung, you're so far away and it would seem unnatural to look at your side especially there's Sunggyu hyung who is a total -blocker. L-hyung, I can't really see you. I miss you. Am I making a lonely expression? How about you? What kind of expressions are you making?

Would it be good if we're singing next to each other?

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

 

I only have a little energy left, and being sandwiched by these two greasy hyungs makes it even more tiring. Why am I even placed here? It would look stiff if I reject Woohyun-hyung's aegyo attempts. It would look arrogant if I avoid Sunggyu-hyung's eye contacts.

The only person that can regain my strength is that someone over there being victimized by Sungyeol-hyung's crazy dancing.

Sungjong-ah, are you doing okay? You're smiling adorably as always but at some point it looked stiff. But that kind of face looks beautiful too. Aah. Our maknae has really changed. When I look at you secretly like this, I hope the camera won't catch it.

Is it okay for me to go over at your side in the middle of this performance? There's this line that I want to sing for you and instead of singing the high notes while closing my eyes, I want to look at you...

'Na neoreunaraseo neol manna-ge dwelseo eolmana kamsahanji....Nae-ga imankeum jara neul jikyeobol-ke....'

(I'm so grateful that I know you, that I got to meet you... I'll grow this much to protect you...)

 

 

Sungyeol's POV

 

My extreme excitement today is all because I got the chance to be beside maknae. Maknae is like my stress ball that I want to squeeze and hug tight. I'm sorry for being a mean hyung to you sometimes but that's because your reactions are what I always look forward to. How you looked so forced in front of the camera, how you're smiling but enduring our bullyings, how you do your aegyo, how you unleash your diva side, how your face looked like when you grind those hips to girl group songs... I can actually name a hundred of your sides.

Does that mean I've been watching him? I seemed like a stalker?!

It's fine since it's our lovely maknae. But today, Sungjong-ah, this side of you is what I see when you're hiding something. What is it? You should tell it to me after this or else I'll continue on  this crazy dancing with you!

 

 

Hoya's POV

 

In the summer is really a nice song. Singing it with the members gives me a nice feeling too. But they all seem... I don't know but being with them for years, I can actually tell if something's bugging deep within their hearts while performing. Why? Because I'm that great! No, seriously. We should all be awarded as best actors for singing on stage like there's nothing bothering us but in reality, we are all thinking of a lot of stuff. Mostly about our stupid secret love affairs.

Sunggyu hyung kept looking at Woohyun-hyung and L. He must've felt envious that L's beside Woohyun-hyung. 

Woohyun-hyung's doing all these greasiness with L and me but in fact he only wants to do it with Sunggyu-hyung.

L-shi looked funny. You can really tell he look so lost being squished by the two love birds. Right now he's been eyeing Sungjong. He wants Sungjongie but he's far from him. Poor fellow.

Sungyeol on the other hand is a total entertainment. Sungjongie, I didn't know he'd respond to Sungyeol's skinship attempts. Sungyeol, what's with that look? Are you falling for our maknae?

Then there's this hyung whom I think only enjoys today's performance because he's hungry and he'll get to eat lots after this.

Dongwoo hyung is so easy to read. I like this hyung the best more than the other members whose minds wander to the member they like. Hyung, I totally understand your glance. I actually heard your stomach grumbbling in the middle of the song...and yes I'll go out and eat with you tonight.

 

 

Dongwoo's POV

 

We've been filming for 10 hours already and I forgot to eat during that short amount of break given to us all because of fixing the selca I took. Now it's like I'm dedicating this song to imaginary floating bubbles with food in it.

But why is hoya's face in one of the bubbles?

I must erase this quickly and focus on singing. *stomach grumbles* Wow! I am for sure Hoya heard that! This is so embarassing. I only want to look like a cool and funny hyung to Hoya, not this kind of embarassment please! 

I will definitely ask him out to dinner. But since I was sure that he heard my stomach grumbling, would it be more embarassing to ask him to eat with me? Omo! What should I do? Maybe I should ask Sungjongie instead... But Hoya glanced at me and looked so cool and handsome today too. It would be nice to have a dinner date with him wearing that suit. Omona. I'm in deep trouble!

Hoyaa!! Don't laugh at me but let's go out and eat together after filming!

 

 

A/N: yay it's done! Again, please watch their performance first before reading. :) hmm I just realized, Hoya have such bionic ears to hear Dongwoo's stomach grumbling with all the music on. :D