Part 4

Look at Me

KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING...........

The bell is ringing and it is sign the end of the school. All students prepared theirself to leave the school. Except Vict, she is sitting in their chair and stare at Kyu's chair. Kyu doesn't return to the class until the school is end. Vict already searched him around the  school but she couldn't find him. Because she is doing nothing, finally she decided to go to the practice room. At practice room, Vict already changed her clothes and she wait her friends come with doing some exercise now. Finally her friends come one by one, and before they start their practice they sudeenly try to talk with Vict first.

"Hey Vict, I saw you with Kyu in the morning. Are both of you already date?"

"Thats right Vict, I also saw both of you talk with laugh when you were in classroom"

Vict is sighing. Then she tell them what happened last night and this morning. She tell that Kyu was fighting with eight boys to safe her, and finally he came to her house this morning. Vict also teell them about waht happen in the classroom, Kyu boroowed his book, he leave the school but he doesn't return to the school until now. His bag is still in the classroom.

"That is the reason. Why I close with him. If he didn't come last night, maybe I just a memory rigth now"

"Whoaaaaaa. Kyu is very gentle. So, he never fights with girl rite?"

"Yup. He doesn't fight with girl. He will save us in fact"

"Hey, stop to chit chat right now. Let's practice!!!!"

Then they start to practice now.

.................................

The clock shows that it's 6 pm now and Vict has finished her practice. After do some easy moves to low her body, she dicided to changes her clothes and go home because it will be dangerous if she meets the boy like in the bridge like yesterday. When she walks through school's gate, she is suprised when see one boy stand in front of her and give her smile..

"Hii Vict ! I think you have look for me on the school right.? Sorry I'm not back, because I feel nice out of school."

"Oh my god, Kyu !!!! I have looked for you around the school. Oke, never mind. At least you are oke right.?"

"Of course I'm very well Vict. I can take care of my self"

"Oh yes I know. But, why you back to school now?"

"Hmmmmm actually I'm so tired but I promise to your mother to brng your back home safely right? So, I go to school again and meet you here"

Vict is suprised with Kyu's answer and very touched. Why other people said that he is a gangster or he is naughty boy but exactly he is a nice boy.

"Oke Vict, don't see me like you are my mother. Let's go home now"

Vict nods and they are leaving their school now

.....................................

On the middle their way, Kyu ask Vict to have a dinner with him on a small resto. Vict is agree because she feels tired at school. They are ordering two ramens and mineral water.

"Kyu, I have question for. But if you feel my question is too private you can say to me"

"Oke. I will answer the easiest for me.."

"Why the others said that you are gangster and why you are very good in fight?"

"Both of your question are hard so I can't answer it"

"Ahhhhh sorry.... It's ok if you don't want answer it Kyu"

"Oke I just kidding Vict. I will answer your question. Maybe the others said me a gangster is because he always look about my bad behavior but they never look at the reason why I do that. And why I'm very good in fight is because I love fight. Actually I had taken a boxing class."

Vict nods and now she understands that Kyu never do somethng dangerous if there is no a reason. When Vict look s at Kyu's hand, she is suprised because it's blooding.

"Kyu, look at your hand. It's blooding now"

"Owh.. It's oke Vict. I have had some injures at me body. It's just a small one"

"Oh god, I think you can change Jason Statham's role in The Transporter. But, I think I have a plester. I will give it for you"

Vict open her bag and take her pencil case. Then she takes a plester from it and give it to Kyu. Kyu open it and use it to cover his wound.

"Thank you Vict. I'm very touched. It's so funny because I use a plester with flower picture"

Then they laugh together...