Part 1

Look at Me

"Morning all, my name is  Kyu Hyun. Cho Kyu Hyun. Nice to meet you"

After Kyu Hyun introduction him self. All student start talk about him, they prayed and hope that Kyu won’t choose to sit beside them. Who doesn’t know Kyu Hyun, the most famous student in Korea. He becomes famous not because his cleverness or achievement but he is hooligan students who like to fight. He has been transferred to almost all school in Korea. He can fight with ten people and he will win.


"Ok class. I hope all of you will accept him in our class and Kyu, I hope you won’t make more trouble now, and please you sit in the front seat"

Kyu bowed and took his bag, but he's not walk to the chair that his teacher talk about. Kyu Hyun instead chose to sit in the back row next to the window. As he walked he said,

"No one who can order me to do anything they want. Iwill do what I want and will stop whenever I want"

After Kyu said that statement, the class become little noisy. The students very worried about Kyu.  . Even the student who sit in that chair immediately move without ordered. They hope this class will pass early, and directly leave the school without any contact with him. Little mistake will make big problem.

But, there is only one person who still stay calm and act like nothing happen. She is Victoria, she moved from China3 years ago. She is like ballet and very well with it. Even many students who fall in love with her after saw her performance. She just focus about her plan to make a great performance next month. She doesn’t care what happen in her class now even she doesn’t know that Kyu is sitting next to her. 

 
Then the teacher comes and start the lesson

 

……………


KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING ..

The bell sign the class is over. The students who are not decided to leave the class in hurry and try to not make some contacts or communication with Kyu. Except Victoria, as usual, she choose to sit longer in the classroom and pulled out her ipod from her bag and began choosing songs that will he used for her perfomance next month.

"Ya, why you still sit in this empty class?"

"Uh, yes I’m and I always lately. Why? Something wrong? But, I never see you before. Are you new here?"

"Helloooo.... I was already there from the first hour but you realize me? Okay, my name is Kyu Hyun, cho Kyu hyun. Nice to meet you!"

"Hahahaha ... Sorry… Not only about your name, what the teacher said I also don’t know what the teacher have said before. My name is Victoria, VictoriaSong. Nice to meet you too"

"Victoria? Song? I think it is weird name. Let me call you Miss Weird?”

"Whaaaaaaat? But up to you."

Then Victoriaphone rings there is a sign of SMS.
Vict, where are you? Let's exercise!

"Okay Kyu, I must leave for practice now. See you tomorrow !!!!!"

Victoria took her bag and left, she is waving her hand and bow to Kyu. Kyu reply it with little nod and smile. He still stand there and think “Something wrong with this girl. Why she didn’t doubt to talk with me when the other students choose to not make a contact with me? Even Vict said to met again tomorrow. Is she really doesn’t know who am I? "