Part 3

Look at Me

Mysteric mysteric, molla molla ajik naneun molla....

Vict suddenly wake up because she hear her alarm. She looks at her watch and it show it is 6 am right now. She woke up and go to the bathroom to wash her body. After that, she use her unifrom and ready to go to school. Before she go to school, she always have a breakfast with her family.

"Vict, can you take my newspaper in the garage. I think the newspaper have been delivered"

"Oke Dad, with my pleassure"

Vict walk to the garage and take the newpaper from letter box, before she want back at her home, she realized there is one man stand in front of her house. Because she is curious, se open her gate and touch the man's shoulder. Finally, the man is turning back, and Vict is suprised because the man is Kyu Hyun.

"Hello Vict. Good Morning!"

"Ooooo. Hello. What are you doing here...."

Before she finish her talk, Kyu suddenly come into her garage.

"May I come to your house. Tomorrow was too late, so I choose to come this morning"

Even Vict feel very suprised, she smile back and nod. She invite Kyu to come into her house. She also introduce Kyu to her parents and also tell them about what happened last night. After make a little talk, they have their breakfast together.

After finished their breakfast, Kyu and Vict ask for leave to Vict's parents.

"Mom, I must go to school. Bye"

"Becareful Vict. Kyu, I hope you'll always beside her. I just worried if the boys will come again today"

"Oke Miss. I will do everything to you"

Then Vict and Kyu go to their school.

"So,  you are really gangster right? I think that is just rumour"

"That's true Vict. I'm really gangster. You really don't know about it?"

"Yup. That's why my friends were worried when they saw we have talk yesterday"

"Hahahaha... But I will not fight with a girl. It's not fair"

"Of course. You were so amazing last night. When I saw you are figthing with them, you look like assasin. By the way, why you become fighter Kyu? Something happened? It must be causes for you?"

"Well, it's very long story. I will tell you later"

Vict nod. In the way to their school, Vict have a lot of talk. She tell Kyu about her family, her hobbies, and about her families in China. Kyu laso make some jokes and they laugh together. They are not realized that they have arrived in their school. When they arrived, all students look at them deeply. Maybe they feel strage when see Vict comes to the school with Kyu. A gangster.

.............

The first lesson is start. It's Social now. All students prepared their books and their stationer. Vict do it also. But, her book is not in her bag. She try to find it once again. But, the book is not her bag. Maybe she forget to bring it last night. The teacher is very dicipline. If there are student not bring their book or not do their home work, he will let his student to out and wait outside the class until the lesson end.

Kyu who seat next to her, realized that Vict is worried about something.

"What happen Vict. Why you are so panic"

"I not bring the book. So, I think the teacher will sent me out"

"How can you not bring it. Here. Use my book. I just feel sleepy in this lesson so I think wait outside class is better"

"Really? Thanks Kyu. Thank you very much"

"Hey, why both of you talk in my lesson. What are you talking about" The teacher suddenly point at Kyu and Vict.

"I forget to bring the book. So I talk with her to share her book with me"

"Hey, don't you know that if there is one student not bring the book must wait oustside the class?"

"Yupz. I know and I will leave now"

Then Kyu stand up and leave the classroom, when he passes Vict's chair, he touch her back. Vict turn back and she look at Kyu very sorry but Kyu smile and show his thumb hint everything is ok.

After the lesson end, Vict leave the class and try to find Kyu in front of class but Kyu isn't here. Vict go to all class and room to find Kyu, but Kyu still isn't there.

So, where are you Kyu......?