Part 2

Look at Me

Victoria comes to the practice room in a hurry, and when she comes all the people in the room was staring at her with a look that sharp. Victoria aware of the stares and looked around her with a question.

"I’m so sorry because I came late and It’s because I must choose a song that we will use to our performance…..

 Vict unfinished explain why all of a sudden her friend hugged from behind and it was a surprise Vict.

"Hey what's up? What’s wrong with you?”

"Vict actually I saw you and Kyu talked in class and I was afraid of it. Did he do something to you? Are you all right?" asked her friend anxiously


But, Vict didn’t care about what they friend talk about. In her mind, Kyu is nice boy, and he is handsome too. 

"Vict, do you know about Kyu? He is a fighter. He had changed almost in all school because he always made a problem with another student. Even my sister said that Kyu also fight with his class mate until his classmate was coma. And Kyu also fight with civilian and he became a winner".

"Wooooooooooow, so I have friend who he is a gangster? How great. It’s like a movie right? But, because I talked with him so I think he is nice boy and handsome"

"Hmmmmmm, maybe it’s because your first time talk with him. All students also think like that. He is really nice at first, but can be evil next. We can wait until the time comes."

When Vict listen her friend’s reason, she also thinks on her mind “If Kyu is gangster, there will be the reason why he do that”

"Watch her, she is thinking of Kyu now. Hahahahaha… Let’s go Vict, changes your clothes we have late for 15 minutes".
... ... ....

"That's enough for practice today. We will practice tomorrow!"

Victoria and her friends decided take a rest before going home. She look at the clock, which has show it’s 7 pm now. After changing her clothes, she leave the school with her friends. Then, Vict phone is ringing


"Hello"

"Hello Vict. Where are you? "

"Hello mom, I’m still on my way. What’s wrong? "

"Buy some eggs please. Use your money and I will replacement later"

"Oh. Ok mom"

"Who calls Vict?"

"Oh, my mother called. She want me to buy some eggs for breakfast. So, I must back and buy in a shop where near of our school. You can leave first"

"Oh, Ok vict. Se you tomorrow. Be careful"

Vict wave at her friends who leave her. And she must going back to school area to find a shop there. After she look around, she find one of shop there so she decided to buy what her mother want there. Finish her job, so she go back in her way to her house. It has almost 8 pm, and the road is getting darker.  

Near her house, there is one bridge. Not very big, but it’s quite long. Before she walk, she know there are some boys who are drinking there. Vict doesn’t know what kind of drink but she fell uncomfortable. She thought to walk in other way, but it’s too late now. So, she decided to walk through the bridge even she must pass the boys. Vict walk in hurry and it’s almost in the end of bridge. She fell satisfied but there is one hand touch her shoulder.

"Hey ! Why are alone at night? Don’t you fell afraid?"

Vict turn around and she realized that this man was one of the men on the bridge earlier. And he also see the gang are standing around her. Vict is ready to scream but the boy cover now.


"Don’t scream!!!! We just offer you to play with us before you go back home. After we play we will bring you in to your house. Hahahahaha"

"I agree with you boss. She is the most beautiful girl we have meet"said his friend with touching Vict’s cheek.

Vict is very scared. And all the boys is laughing because they look at her face. Vict want to run away but her strong can’t beat  the strength of this man. So, Vict close her eyes and start to pray. She really hope the will one person who will save her from this situation. She fell that all boys is getting closer with her. But, in the middle of her pray, she hear one voice and she know who is he.

“Ya, please don’t play with girl. If you are boy, let’s play with me”

When Vict open her eyes, she realized that he is Kyu. He is standing in near the tree. Kyu come near to boys. Kyu walk calmly, doesn’t fell afraid. He also smile at the boys and say,

“She is my friend. If you doing something to her. I won’t let you go”

“Yaa. Are you talk with us? You are so brave.”

One of the boys is come out and try to hit Kyu, but Kyu slip and hit him back. Then some his friends also try to hit Kyu, but Kyu really good in fight. Kyu never getting a hit but he always hit them back. After take some moments, all boys is loose and they running away from Kyu. Vict can't believe it. Kyu can beat even with eight boys and yes he is the winner. He is really gangster. Vict fell worried with Kyu, but Kyu come to her and ask her,

"Are you okay?"

"Yes I’m. How about you Kyu? "

"I’m really good. I just fell happy if I have doing fight"

"Woooooow !!! So cool "

"By the way, where is your house. Let’s go together. I just worried if there is other gang  will disturb you again"

"Oooo. Oke. This way "

Vict pointing the way and they walk together. Vict fell save and really thanks to Kyu. But she can’t say it. And finally, they have arrived in front of Vict’s house.  

"Kyu, this is my home. Want to come? "

"No no no. It’s so late. I will come next time"

"Okay. By the way, thank you very much Kyu. If you didn’t come, I can’t imagine what happened with me"

"Aaaaaaaaah… Stop to praise me. It’s good if you fell good now. I just want to help if there is someone need my help. Hey, it’s too late. So must go into your house or your parents will afraid that something happen with you"

"Okay, once again thanks a lot Kyu. See you tomorrow"

Vict wave her hand and then she walk toward the door. After opening the door and enter the house, she turn back and  waves her hand again. Kyu, who stand I front her house just reply it by his smile. And he thinks "Why she said see you tomorrow again?"