Home

Wonderwall
"what ate you guys doing here?" i asked them, with hot chocolate still in my hand. Sanghyun explained everything. I gave them a weird look again and sighed "Whatever. Besides, you'll froze to the death outside there" i said lazily and went to my bedroom. While the other was still standing at the living room awkwardly and stared at me. "Can i wait in your room?" Tiffany asked. I turned around and answered. "Sure, all of you wait inside my bedroom" and walked with others followed me happily. I opened the door and sat on my bed. Jiyong layed on the floor and rolled around with Seungri. While Tiff sat beside me. I started to say something to break the ice. "so, i was about to do my homework but than you appeared here in my house, so" when i was about to finish what I say, Jiyong pulled out hia book and placed it on the mat "And you want us to do it together. Okay, I'm okay with that". I sighed and rolled my eyes, four of us picked out our books and started to do Our homework. When we were in an awkward silence, busy with our homeworks, Seungri dropped his pen and stood up. "Hey Jiyong, can we just borrow Dara's umbrella and go to your house?" all of us stared at him with a weird look, eyebrows narrowed. "No, besides, she can help us to do our homework" Jiyong answered dryly and focused again on his task. Seungri sighed and sat again. After half an hour, we dropped our pens and finished the tasks, but the rain hasn't finished yet. We chatted and asked each other, just like on our way to home. But this time, i joined in. "Hey, was that your boyfriend?" Seungri asked. "Huh? No. My brother." i replied dryly. He nodded. i asked him with several questions like where did he come from, his friends, etc. While Tiffany told us her story when she was in America. She got bullied one day and that's why Jiyong's always protecting her and sometimes act like a stalker. we laughed and talked untill I didn't realize that the rain has stopped. They packed their books and stood up, prepared to go home. I walked them to the front door when Seungri suddenly spoke "That was damn fun, we gotta do it again" he said as he rubbed his nose. Well, i have to admit that was.. Quite fun. I nodded slightly and smiled, when all of us dismissed. ~Bom's pov~ I was rolling on my bed with my handphone in my hand. No text from Dara or Tiffany.. Or.. Seunghyun. Wait, Seunghyun? No, he's just that newbie who i met like yesterday. How come i expected him to text me? I shook my head and chuckled as i remembered that Seungri got me paired with him, who can't dance too. I rolled on my bed again with my eyes still at the handphone screen. Suddenly i heard a knock. "Ommaa.. Just get in.. No need to be so freakin' formal" I said lazily. No response. "Here, some notes. You didn't have the note since you were sick, did you?" A voice asked me. Wait, my umma's voice isn't this deep. I turned around when I see... SEUNGHYUN??? Choi Seunghyun??