boys. yeah, boys

Wonderwall
I walked back to my class after i went to the toilet. I eneterd the class and have a seat. In front of Jiyong. I took a deep aigh and sat. When the teacher entered the class we opened a book and start to read it. I took my other glasses. The blue one. Because it's more comfortable. While we are focusing on a page that the teacher is explaining, i can hear that Jiyong is flipping the page from one to another. Poor kid. He doesn't read hangul letter. Suddenly i feel a hand landed on my shoulder i looked back and saw Jiyong. Of course. "what?" i asked him coldly. "did you changed your glasses?" he asked. "none of your business" i shave his hand away. He sighed and continued. "i can't read.." "why didn't you study?" i asked him. "uhh. Just lend me your other glasses. May i ? Please." I thinked a while and gave him my black glasses "don't break it" i whispered. he nodded happily and wore it on. "Wow !! It's really clear to see it with glasses !" he said happily and loudly The class suddenly stared at him with an awkward silence. "p.. Please continue" he said with a little cough. "kamsahamnida, dara...." he said to me. ~bom's pov~ I was at the dance class and look around for a partner. A boy partner. For a ahy girl like me, it's really seldom to talk with boys. "Bommie. Where's yours?" tifanny patted me at the back. I shook my head and answered "i haven't found one. You ?" i asked. She pointed happily at a boy that seems similar to me. I raised my eyebrows when i remembered that it was the boy that dara scolded at. "Lee Seunghyun?" i asked her. She nodded shyly. Suddenly seunghyun is at the back of tifanny"let's continue! Mr. Dongwook wants us to be perfect." he said and realized my existence. He raised his eyebrows and said "you.. Ah it's you !" he said happily. "yep it's me.." i answered and chuckled nervously "you guys knew each other before?" tifanny asked with a shocked expression. Seunghyun nodded. "lee seunghyun" he offers his hand to me. "call me seungri" he continued "park bom." i grabbed his hand and shook it. He nodded. "so... Bom. No partner?" Tifanny asked. I just nodded my head. Seunghyun suddenly left and back with a boy with him. "hyung. Here's your partner. There. I found her for you. Bye hyung. Bye bom" he said and left as he grabbed tifany's hand and ran to the group. I was just there. Frozen. With this unknown boy with me. "can you dance ?" he asked.