this is my territorial, you know.

Wonderwall

"Noonaaa~ you left you eyeglasses. here." sanghyun passes her sister's eyeglasses to Sandara. ??"aigooo~ thankyou, dongsaeng" Sandara put the glasses on. 'Yup. I'm leaving. bye!' she rushes to her school even if she has a lot of time to relax. Sanghyun just shake his head and get his bag and leave too.??

-at dara's school- dara's pov

I take a look around the hallway to look for bom. She usually walk me to the classroom. I was about to leave her but i chose to stay instead of Bom force me to buy her a plastic bag full of corn stuffs. My eyes got wide when i see Bom run towards me. But.. not as usual, her face is a little bit like confused or, something like that.??

'what?'

'don't you know?'??

'know what?' i asked her again with a confused face.??

'you'll know soon' she answered quickly.

she took a deep sigh and linked her arm to mine and start to walk to the classroom. she point her chin to some un-familiar figures. some boys. Bom seems scared and she hold me back as i walk towards our chair. I give her signal to let go and finally she does. give me a goodluck-look. i stand awkwardly in front of the boys and open my mouth to talk. 'hi. i am Park Sandara and you are si-' before i can finish my line, one of them cut me 'I am Lee Seunghyun and I don't care you-' I gave him a deadly cold stare and cut him back 'let me finish.' he look down and nod a bit. 'I am Park Sandara and you random boys are sitting on my table. so get the heck outta here and find another table to lay on or another person to scold you more. un. der. stand?' i said as i made a more cynical tone.

both of them get off the table immidiately while the lee-seunghyun-ones wipe off some dust that he made from his from my table. i gave them the 'leave-now-look' and suddenly one of them shake my hand and break my blank from seeing seunghyun wiping my table.??

'hi. I am Dong Youngbae and you?' she shake my hand and raise one of his eyebrow.??

i stare at him with a cold glare and answered 'I am lee seunghyun' i answered jokingly. but still, a deathh glare stay in my eyes. seunghyun stare at me with a confused look and looked at youngbae.??

youngbae chuckles and continued 'nice one, Sandara..'??

i slapped the table getting pissed of them 'THERE. YOU KNOW IT AND WHY DID YOU ASK, SMART BOY?' i said half-yelled.

'OMO! Hyung let's go!' seunghyun run towards the door with one boy behind him. that boy ??hit Bom by her shoulder and stare at her for a second and rush out from this class.??