Patiently face you...

Wonderwall

"hm.. No." I answered shyly.

He took a deep sigh and continued "hm, yeah me too.."

Suddenly Mr.dongwook came and gather us to gave us the theory. We gather with our partners and started to practice.

After the class ended, I and tifanny left the class but I was caught by seungri's friend. I haven't know his name yet. 

"I'm Choi Seunghyun" he said and gave his hand

"pa-" 

"I know" he cut me and walked away. Left Seungri there with me and tifanny.

~Dara's Pov~

The bell rang and I really want to leave this school. I grabbed my bag and try to catch upwith Bom. I walked lazily to her and Tifanny.   "Anything good?" I asked her.

"hm.. Not really. Let's go." she answered

"she's coming?" I pointed at tifanny.

"I am" tifanny answered

I just nodded and walked with them. In the middle of our way, I suddenly rememberedo Jiyong can actually read hangul letter.

"Bommie! Jiyong can read hangul letter!" 

"who told you he can't? " Bom asked me

"you did!" I said and slapped her right shoulder

"I just can't read it without glasses" a male voice snapped in. Wait.. Male?

"What are you doing? I can walk by myself!" tifanny said cinycally and walked to him.

"nah, you'll got bullied. AGAIN." Jiyong said to her with a higher tone at the word 'again' 

Tifanny hissed to him and walked back at me and Bom. Jiyong is still at our back. Nodded to the music from his phone. With.. My glasses still hanging on his face. I stopped in front of him and gave my hand with my palm face the sky and moved myfinger back and forth. He stopped and pointed his finger to my glasses. I rolled my eyes.

"of course. What else, smart boy? Your jacket ?" I said coldly. He didn't reply. He just took his jacket off and placed it to my shoulder. His face was really close to mine. Just a few inches from mine. It made my heart race a liiiiittttllleeee bit faster than ever. 

"yah! Babo!! My glasses, not your jacket!!" I said madly at him. Half yelled.

"I thought you want it." he said and pulled my eyeglasses off from him. "here." he said and gave it to me. I passed his jacket quickly and grabbed my eyeglasses harshly.

"all boys are all the same" I thought.

A few minutes later, which feels like a thousand years coz Jiyong was there, I arrived at my house. No, we arrived. Me, tifanny, and jiyong. Bom's house is a few blocks before ours. Mine and tifanny's is just.. Side by side. I get in quickly and rushed to my room upstairs. I looked at the Window beside my house. Which is tifanny's house. I really hope it's Tifanny's bedroom. Suddenly someone opened the Window and it was.. Jiyong. So disappointing. He waved at me happily. He seems so excited. I waved at him back, coldly. He raised his index finger and signaled me to wait. He closed his curtain. opened it again with his desk in front ofhis Window, just like me. I just shook my hand and put my headphone on. Continued doing my homework. 

-next day- 

I walked to my school with her brother. Behind us. Bom's sick so she can't come. When we arrived, I walked at the corridor and someone bumped at me. A boy. Wow. Such a moodbuster. My book fell down at the floor. He quickly grabbed it and gave it to me.

"next time, be careful. Where's your eyes, babo!" said. I looked up and found. Seunghyun. Lee seunghyun is right here. He seems shocked when he saw my face.

"it's obvious you who bumped me first" I said coldly and angrily at him

"sa.. Sandara?" he said. Shocked.

"YEAH IT'S ME. WHO ELSE, BABO?" I said and slapped my book to him. He rubbed his head in a hurt expression. Poor kid. "it was you!!" he blamed at me again. Right now, scold me. Gosh, i'm so patient. If I wasn't, I would slapped him with this book again. 

"I saw it. You did it first." Suddenly I voice snapped in. It's Jiyong. I forgot he was there.

"so what are you going to do, big boy?" seunghyun walked to him slowly and coldly.

"me? I'm telling you the truth, badass. how can you scold a girl? " jiyong replied slowly.

Seunghyun raised his hand to punch jiyong but reflectionally my hand catches his hand.

"oh my... What am I doing?" I said to myself.