chapter three.

The Geek and The Jerk II

block b - your umbrella.


You and Luhan sat on a bench in the park, bubble teas in hand. You glanced at Luhan. “What kind did you get?” you asked him.
Luhan shrugged. “I don’t know. Want a taste?” he asked. You nodded. Luhan held out a finger, motioning you to come closer. Of course, you did as he told, leaning towards him. Without a warning, he leaned towards you, pecking your lips. You froze by his actions. Luhan chuckled. “That’s what I call love smart. I’m smart that I’d know what would happen if I asked you if you wanted a taste,” he said. You shot him a glare, wiped your lips with the back of your hand. “Ouch, you wiped away my love,” he said, putting a hand over his heart and had a sad expression on his face. “But do you know what I was drinking?”

You looked at Luhan. “Taro?”
Luhan smiled and raised a brow. “Really? How’d you find out? Did you your lips-” You stuffed Luhan’s mouth with a candy bar that you had in your hand.
“No questions need to be asked,” you said. “And no PDA.”
Luhan chuckled, taking a bite of the chocolate bar, looking around. “There’s no one here to be called public.”
“Sooo? There could be cameras around, maybe people hiding behind us or something. Ahjummas always stroll in the park anyway,” you said.
“Psh, people show affection in public anyway,” he said. He stood up. “Follow me,” he said, pulling you up to your feet.

****

The both of you ended up on an empty soccer field near the park. Luhan kicked the soccer ball towards the goal. “So I’m just going to stand here and watch you?” you asked.
Luhan shook his head. “Noo~” He grabbed your arm, pulling you closer to him. “We’re doing a one on one game. Once I teach you how to play of course.” He kicked another soccer ball towards you after getting back his own.
You looked at him. “You know I’m not the athletic type. You seen me sit out during gym in high school!” you said, pouting.

“I know, but, just think of this as one of our favorite things to do—Tutoring,” he said, grinning and winked at you. “Now do what I do.” He kicked his soccer ball towards you. You sighed and kicked his ball back, which didn’t go towards him. Luhan shook his head. “Don’t kick the ball with the tip of your foot. Less chance of getting your aim right. Try kicking with the side of your foot. Get’s the ball to go straighter,” he said and demonstrated again. You did as he told, making the ball go straight towards him. “Good, now, use aim for the goal,” he turned to face the goal across the field, “And try to kick into it,” he said and kicked the ball into the goal. You sighed and did the same thing as he did, only the soccer ball only moved a couple of yards. “Forgot to mention, try to kick it with a lot of power,” he said. “Don’t be lazy.”

You pouted and sat on the ground. “I give up~” you said.
Luhan chuckled and sat beside you. “Giver upper,” he said to you.
“Next time, just teach me how to play the rubix cube,” you said.
Luhan raised a brow. “Are you sure? It took me less than a minute to figure it out. It might take you days to finish.”
You glared at him. “How’d you know? Remember? I’m secretly a geek under all this,” you said, tapping your head.
“Then...” He dug his hand through his backpack, taking out a rubix cube, handing it to you. “I’ll give you 30 seconds to get at least one side finished,” he said.
You looked the rubix cube. “You know what? I’m a little tired. Maybe next time,” you said.

Luhan chuckled. “Wimp,” he joked. “Speaking of tired...” He sighed and changed his position, making his head rest on your lap. “I’m tired. I’ve been doing all that kicking for no reason. I deserve a break.” He closed his eyes and stayed quiet like he was waiting for something.
You brushed away the hairs that were in the way of Luhan’s eyes. Leaning towards him, you said, “I’m not going to kiss you.”
Luhan pouted, eyes continued to stay close. “Such a jerk,” he mumbled.
“Since when did you become obsessed with kisses anyway?” you asked.

Luhan’s eyes opened and he sat up. “The day I came to the airport to take you back and decided to keep you forever!”
You looked at him. “And since when did you become so cheesy?”
“Ever since I found out that I really liked you and I wanted you to be mine,” he simply answered.
“Since when were you ever so cute?” you asked.
Luhan looked at you. “That I cannot answer.”
“Why not?” you questioned.
“If I told you, you might use the same method to be cuter than me. Which is impossible because you’re already cuter than me,” he said, pulling you closer to him.
You shook your head. “The more I spend time with you, the more cheesier you get.” You paused. “By the way, you never told me how you started to like me anyway...”
He laid back down on the ground, making you rest your head on his chest.. “I’ll explain in the future,” he said. “Now, I just want to rest.” He let out a deep breath and held you close.


Short update. ._. Sorry haven’t updated recently. Been busy and stuff. Testing out my D.O shimeji. x) I get distracted by those. xDD Ohh yeah and, someone, *glares at dad* touched my router and moved it somewhere else without professional help.