chapter four.

The Geek and The Jerk II

urban zapaka - me again.


You and Luhan were alone in Luhan’s private library. “Lulu~” you whispered in Luhan’s ear as he read a book.
“Shh,” he demanded as he continued to look at his book. “No talking in the library.”
You pouted. “But I’m bored~” you said.
"Go read a book or something," he said.
“I’m not a reader,” you said.
Luhan looked at you. “You should start trying to read?” He sighed and put his book down, pulling you close to him. “What do you want to do?” he asked.

“Tutor me~” you said, beaming.
Luhan raised a brow. “Tutor? FYI, college hasn’t even started for us yet to be tutoring.”
“Then... Tutor me at the rubix cube~” you suggested.
He shifted in his seat to face you. “The rubix cube?” You nodded. He sighed and grabbed a rubix cube beside him. “I’m going to have to tutor you for the next whole week on the rubix cube?” You nodded. He sighed. “Since we don’t go back to college within a week, you’ll have to pay me for the tutor,” he said.
“Fine, how much?” you asked.
Luhan shook his head. “Not by money,” he said.

“Then what?”
Luhan casually shrugged. “That’s up for you to figure out. I don’t mind what I’ll give me, as long as it’s not money.” He gave you a grin.

****

He sighed as he walked through the supermarket with his best friend. “Hyung, it’s only college, I don’t need all these things! It’s not like I’m starting elementary school,” he said, picking up the bottle of liquid glue, box of crayons, and writing utensils.
“So? It’s college. You’ll never know. You might need all this stuff at the last minute,” his friend said.
“Hyung! No college class will be needing, glue, crayons, color pencils, all this crap!”
His friend sighed. “JR, just, think about it. What if you have a project to do, and, you don’t have the materials you need?”

“I’ll buy the things I need at the last minute! Now put these back before people will think that we’re shopping for a bunch of kindergarteners, Aron,” JR said.
Aron sighed. “Fine. But don’t come crying to me when you don’t have glue or crayons or anything when you do a project,” he said, putting the items back on the shelves.
JR sighed. “You’re such a geek,” he commented.
“I am not! I just happen to be smart and I tend to get all the things I need for school and college, much of an organizer,” Aron said.
“So, you’re a cleaning geek?” JR said.
“A what?”
“Cleaning geek. You’re a geek, while a clean freak,” JR said.

“Psh, you’re a geek, too.”
“Not a total geek.”
“Yeah, more like a jerk.”
“Says the geek.”
“At least I passed English class back in high school.”
“I told you, I had a hard time with two languages already on my mind.”
“Gibberish is not a language!”
“It is to me!”

The two both stopped and looked around, seeing most of the customers in the store, looking at them as they were arguing. Embarrassed, the two grabbed a few items and walked out of the aisle. “They heard nothing,” JR said, rushing to a different section of the store, away from the watching group.
“Do you even know anyone at Seoul University?” Aron asked.
“Uh... That chinese guy I met during my middle school exchange program?” JR said.
Aron raised a brow. “You both were friends in middle school and yet you don’t remember his name?”
“Luhan!” JR said. “That’s his name!”
Aron sighed and shook his head. “Yep. Such a good friend you are to him.”
“I treat him better than you treat me and I do to you,” JR said, sticking his tongue at his hyung and running away.


I’ll slowly introduce JR. c: So, short update. really really short. orz
Sorry for not updating for 2 days. School is a pain. >>