Beyond Beautiful

Sehun The Coffee Prince

Chapter 4


"shh... I'll stall and you carry him up to my room." Sehun whispered as he slid away to the throne room. 


Tao shook his head as he rushed up the stairs to Sehuns room. It was odd that Sehun was being so secretive because often he would tell anyone about his next move.

"ohhh..."

Luhan was staring to wake. Tao was climbing up the darkest flight of stairs to Sehun's room. He knew the man would panic if he noticed that he was holding him. 


"Who's arms..?" 
Luhan knew something was going on, but since he had been unconscious for so long he was still a bit drowsy. There wasn't much Tao could do especially since there was a rigid stone stairway under his feet. 
As the candles neared, Tao was readying himself for an ear piercing scream from the man or a nose crushing punch. Instead, he noticed the elders arms wrapped around Taos chest and eyes closed. Tao hadn't noticed since he was in a thick leather jacket which he often wore when he went on an adventure, until the sleeping man was visable. 

He entered Sehuns room. The room was pretty big considering joker in training Tao was probably next in line to receive such goods. He was the son of the royal entertainer who was quite successful in the art. 
Sehun's bed was big enough for a herd of buffalo to rest; while Tao.. His room was probably the size of Sehuns bed. 

Tao gently placed the snoozing man down. Sweat grazing his forehead and face; traveling down to the rest of his body. This man sure was heavy when carrying him up a 20 minute long flight of stairs, but at the same time his expression was just as innocent as that of an angels. Sehun was right, that porcelain doll effect he so easily portrayed was really somethin'. But why, why would Sehun hold a desire to break his life? How could he be so deceiving and cruel. Sometimes, Tao wondered, what would become of the kingdom when Sehun was finally king. 

"Prince Sehoon... Your majesty we have found you." a maid said, bowing until her lips practically touched the floor. Sehun, as always dismissed the maids and butlers and did as he pleased. That is until his father asked for him.

"your majesty would like to have an appointment with the young prince." she spoke once again. 

"damn, Tell dad I'm busy!" 

Sehun knew his father was not patent and a punishment was sure to follow if tested, but the worst he could make Sehun do was a chore. He couldn't risk the Boys life in sending him to endure the woods at night or work with the kingdom police on a criminal hunt such as other fathers would. He's already lost his wife, losing a son would not only be a disgrace, but also utterly thick clouds of depression for all the princesses whom desired to be his wife. Without Sehun, his kingdom would be at it's stooping doom.

"SEHUN! Report to the throne room at this moment!" 

Startled, the boy sped to the throne room. Being afraid of his fathers voice was one thing Sehun despised about himself. His fathers voice always attracted his attention it was impossible for it not to. 

"yes... Father." he muttered as his nose almost touched the newly waxed tile from an excessive amount of bowing. That was probably the reason why the floor was always so shiny and clean.

"you need to report here when I ask of you. I've told you this now.... Every time I see you!" he barked. A small vein at the verge of popping on his forehead. 

"next time, father..." 

"I'll.." he stopped himself to proceed to reason. "There's another princess... She's just like you asked and very pretty. Her kingdom is very rich and you know how much that would help us.." 

"I've found a princess.. Father.."  

Sehun Knew for a fact there was not a princess in sight. He did not have access to a princess and didn't want to. therefore was lying entirely to his father. He also knew for a fact that his father was quick to catch liars. 

"-You have a princess." he said. His face bursting into a beaming smile. "who is she?" 

"she's a surprise. I've tended to her arrival and tomorrow it will be." 

"My Son! This is brilliant! And she is from the top 5 kingdoms of my choice I assume?" 

"...of course. She is a rich one." 

His father may have been quick to catch liars, but when he was utterly excited... He was utterly excited and Sehun knew that for a fact as well. 

 


"an angel... Such an angel when asleep..." Tao muttered as he Luhans hair; Each finger gently untangling the rosy blonde strands. 

"Sehun really knows how to choose perfect people.." he whispered; smirking every second the rather pretty young man's lips popped a random smile. 
Once upon a time before Sehun was in distress. He desired a beautiful bride and all the women his father was choosing were either too old or too short. Being a perfectionist, Sehun really needed everything to be perfect. 
Tao, being his best friend decided to go on a quest and the women he found were considered beautiful, but weren't exactly perfect. This was just another failure after another failure for poor Tao, but for Sehun; he thought it was all normal. 

For once, Tao wished he could please Sehun and it only was as important a task as impossible it was. 

"TAO! is he here?" Sehun barked as he slid dramatically into the room and literally barred the door behind him. 

Tao quickly snapped his hand away from the man sleeping soundly on Sehun's bed and started to rub the back of his neck. "y-yeah he's still asleep." 

Sehun, without thought rushed to Luhan and scowled. 
"why is he on my bed?" 

Tao's brow rose in confusion. 
"uhm... Where else was I to put him?" he asked still overwhelmed with confusion. "should i take him to my room then?" 
Often being one to be worried about Sehuns thoughts, there was always an alternative idea hidden in his head. An idea that was hopeful of changing the young princes mind. 

Sehun picked at Luhans clothing which of course was seemingly dirty to his Royal Highness. "just.." he muttered before pulling out a massive blanket from his closet and placing it on the floor beside his bed. "fold that up and put him on it and tomorrow morning make sure your here early. We're going on another adventure." 

Tao did as he had ordered in silence and took slow steps out of the room. There was a small frown across his lips as he continuously looked at Luhan; hoping that Sehun wouldn't ruin his sleep or hurt him in any way and disappeared for the night, leaving the prince staring endlessly at Luhan. 

"Boy do I have plans for you." Sehun smirked before walking over to his dressing table to change. He pulled off his shirt and dug through his drawer in order to find his favorite sweater in which he often found himself falling into deep sleep with. He couldn't quite find the sweater, no matter where he looked, The bathroom, the clothing closet, the floor, the shoe closet, every corner; thus he couldn't find it. 

"ah! I left it in my blanket.." he beamed as he slid over to the blanket where Luhan was still sound asleep. Sehun scowled as his eyes blinked and looked around for the sweater. It was most likely under the blanket. That Tao, he truly doesn't know a thing' Sehun thought, taking his time to look for a easy way around to finding the sweater. 

Sehun was beside Luhan now, his arm on one side of the elder to support him and another hand tapping over the blanket in an attempt to finding a portion of fabric thicker than the rest. Still, the sweater was nowhere to be found. 

There was only one thing he could do and it was to lift the man up without waking him. It wouldn't be simple, but it wouldn't be hecktic either. Sehun found himself lifting a knee over his body and placing it on one side of the elder as soft snores escaped his lips. The prince rolled his eyes as he noticed he was 'purposefully' straddling his small waist, but anyone with the right mind knew he wasn't up to that.. right? Sehun sighed, crawling his arms up as he hovered above the frail elder, his chest inflating and deflating in an attmempt to keep his breath as steady and silent as he possibly could. 

"here we go.." he whispered before sliding his hand under the mans head and intertwining his fingers into his strawberry blonde locks. After the subtle movement, Sehun pulled Luhan up while simultaneously grasping his back to support him so he doesn't fall out of his grip. Taking Luhan's head, he placed his on his bare shoulder as another hand tapped over the spot the elder was currently asleep on. Sehun inched his chest closer to Luhan's chest in a desperate need to find the sweater; the elders soft snores penetrating Sehun's ear. 

"yah! where is it!" he groaned. It wasn't the best thing for him to do since Luhan yawned in his ear; smacked his lips and wrapped his long arms around him. 

"..mm.. goodnight squishy." he mumbled before opening his eyes. Luhan loosened his grip around the boy in his grip. Well, he wasn't completely , but he was enough to startle a man whom didn't know of his surroundings at the moment. The elder crawled back, his eyes almost bulging from their sockets and his thin lips agape. Sehun, the exact same as they peared at one another, speechless and confused. 

"yah... are you trying to seduce me?" 


Late update. 

Sorry, I hope you enjoy and love this story! 

I added character profiles in the forward so I hope those help out a bit with your curiosity. 

Thanks for being patient my subbies!