Love at first sight

Sehun The Coffee Prince

Chapter 5


Tao blinked, taking slow steps down the stone stairway. There was a murky atmposphere surrounding him, thick and murky as if something was lingering about. As if the small reminder of that mans beautiful face took him into realization how much he really fell for him. How much that moment of being by his side, comforting him in his sleep took him into the fact that he couldn't keep him out of his mind. 

Tao never believed in love at first sight; he always took love in as impossible to him, but at this moment it was prominent. It had happened. As Tao was his hair, looking at his porcelin face, he noticed how much the man had affected his being and thought process. The images continued to ponder with every step he took to his room. The images of the man who lay so unprotected, so innocent. His lips pushing out a soft snore and curling up to a subtle smile. It was insanity the way Luhans being took Tao out of the current world. It was Extraterrestrial it was alien to Tao and thus he couldn't contain the love he so suddenly held for the man. 

Taking a few steps before entering his room, Tao stood in silence by his doorway. "but he's male.." he muttered, his eyes closed, midnight strands covering them. The boy was seemingly doubting being in love with another man considering the fact that everyone despised those who were interested in the same . They often took into account how despicalble those where who seemed to fall into homo situations. Tao was never like that, he found himself falling for whomever he found interest in. He was never one to hurt another just because they appeared a way or weren't a certain gender. It was almost pointless to do that because hadn't everyone been born into the world equal?

The boy sighed and sat atop his bed. His fingers fiddling with each other in nervousness. "I love him.." he muttered, a small tear escaping his eye and falling on his hand. Tao brought his hand to his lips and took in the salty fluid, simultaneously closing his eyes to remember the man he was with just a moment ago. Love at first sight was aching his fragile heart. Most of all considering the fact that Sehun was going to use the boy to an extent that it may break the elders fragile heart as well. Just the thought alone of Luhan tearing up or being hurt took Tao into sizzling anger. There had to be a way around this. Tao had to tell Luhan his feelings, but needed to find the right explination as well. If Prince Sehun was going to break the innocent man apart, Tao was going to find a way to save the day and save Luhan's heart. Even if it ment, hurting his own friend. Thats what Love at first sight did to him.


Sehun scowled, throwing his arms across his chest. "no! you stole my sweater." he whined, looking away from the astonished elder; Knowing what he had just said didn't make any sense to Luhan.

Luhan picked up a pillow and threw it Sehun, turning the boy into a boy full of anger. "What do you think your doing?!" he exclaimed, gripping the pillow in his arms. Sehun never took these things lightly, especially when another was trying to turn him into a target to throw objects at whenever they desired. Of course Luhan never often threw anything on the boy, considering they'd just met, but the elder was definately the last person Sehun would allow to do such things. 

"I'm not easy. Don't think you can get what you want coffee prince. I know your little plan. I can file you for ." he hissed, crossing his arms across his chest as well before looking away. Luhan was indeed clueless to what was happening and thus he couldn't help but believe that the boy was only trying to get it on with him. Sehun had other plans, but what did the elder know. He still wasn't visible to the fact that he was in another world, another century, but simply thought he was inside Sehuns home somehow. 

"you drugged me right?" he asked, looking back at the boy with narrowed eyes, His brown orbs glistening with subtle fear. "Take me back home and understand that I will speak to police about this." he stated before taking another pillow and slamming it against the boys face. He didn't find the fact that the boy was any better. It was obvious that Sehun wanted some, but Luhan sure didn't. 

Sehun threw his arms up and fell backwards onto the brown wood flooring. This man was doing as he pleased and thus the boy couldn't find any way to stop him or explain to him what was going about. He needed Luhan for his plan to work and thus found it very difficult to do anything reckless. Sehun suddenly had an idea. 

"Luhan... I need you." he muttered, wrapping his arms around his knees and pretending to sob. "Please.. let me love you.." he whispered, not looking up from his postition. "I'm so alone! you're the only one who seems to find any interest in me.." he mumbled, still small sobs echoing in the rather large room. 

Luhan blinked as his angered expression naturally softened itself up. It was true. Luhan was always the one who found interest in him. He was always the one who noticed Sehuns distraught expression admist the crowd of smiles. The one who noticed everytime he was being disregarded from everyone else and was often alone. He noticed everything from the way he acted to the way he was being treated. Thus, Luhan was his guardian in a way and the elder noticed it had effected the young man to an extent so desperate. 

Luhan sighed, dropping to his knees before Sehun. The small sobs attacked his ears in a way that wasn't pleasant. "I'm sorry sehun. You could have just asked me.. I would've said yes." he whispered, crawling his fingers around to Sehuns back as he rubbed the boys warm skin. "forgive me.." he muttered, pressing his lips into Sehun's hair. 

Sehun's eyes opened almost immediately as he noticed how near the elder was. It was odd, it was weird, it wasn't right. How could this man be so satisfied with another male being with him? How could he be so unimaginably insane!? Sehun pulled away from the man, trying his best to keep away from revealing his sudden feelings. "Stay with me. Don't leave..." he coughed as he grasphed a pillow into his arms in an attempt to keep the homo male away from him. "I need you..." he finished, almost mocking him as he turned his head to find the sun setting to its depths. 

Sehun was obvious this would work out and thus tomorow they would leave on a journey in which they would encounter much and gain much. Either it be knowledge or strength or love. The three boys would end up traveling down a road they would've never expected. 

Luhan paused and sat back. It was obvious the young man needed his space at the moment. the elder had created an awkward atmosphere. Just a second ago he was angered by Sehun and now he's trying to catch the real reason as to why he might be here. His innocence only taught him that he was on the path to loving Sehun, nothing more. Luhan wasn't afraid. He wasn't afraid of the countless stares and ignorance people would produce as of them being together. He didn't mind the weird looks from his students when he shared the exciting news of having a new boyfriend. In fact he was excited himself. Maybe this drowsy town did have a hint of light somewhere and maybe Sehun's smile, his embrace was going to be involved in the production of it. 

Sehun stood up and sat on his bed. He pulled the covers over himself and turned away. Luhan on the other hand turned to the boy and sat criss cross on the floor. Wondering deep inside why he didn't ask him to join him. Isn't that what couples do? Luhan was in a process of multiple questions and popping of thought bubbles. Are we a couple now? Should I join him on his bed anyways, just to comfort him? Was he overwhelmed with the situation?

Of course, Sehun was definately overwhelmed. Luhan was just another human that could probably bring him sadness to the ends of earth such as whoever else before him did. The elder just wanted the best for the boy and held a desire to care for him the first day he saw his moping expression in the cafe. At this time, all he could do was give the young man some time and then eventually work up to finding a solution to make him the happiest man alive. 

Luhan smiled. His teeth hinted a sweetness in each white pearl that glistened through his thin lips. His rosy blonde hair seemed to shine endlessly through thin darkness to the thickest. His lean body held no response to how frail he really was and how some of the boys he taught were twice his size, but his porcelin skin was the envy of everyone wishing to become beautiful some day. His skin was soft and supple to the touch, anyone could take advantage of him and it seemed Sehun had. But the elder liked it. He enjoyed finally being able to touch the boys heart and give him what he really needed. 


Sehun sighed, tracing a finger over the bed sheet as he 'slept'. Why was his heart still beating so thick? Why was he still thinking about his tender embrace? Why was this happening? It's never happened before. He's been having trouble finding a princess since he wasn't exactly interested in any of them, but that doesn't mean he's a homo is it? Sehun was caught up in his own world when he felt long arms wrapped around his back once again. He turned around and pushed away whoever it was behind him. "yah!" he hissed, turning around only to notice that Luhan was sound asleep on the same blanket he'd placed him on. 

Was he imagining these things? Was he imagining being with him, having skin ship with the man called Luhan? Was he going insane? Sehun pulled the covers over his head once again and bit his lip. "no way.. noo way." he groaned, covering his rather perfect face with his hands. 

Sehun was bringing back that dream he had of Luhan almost kissing him in the carriage. He was remembering the moment he was so easily intertiwined within the dream and couldn't push out.. because he didn't wish to. He remembered finding him so perfect when he saw him in the cafe on the day he proceeded with his plan. All these could be subtle hints that maybe he was into the elder one hundred percent. It wasn't hard to tell the man he needed him and loved him just a moment ago, even though it was all act, Sehun found something to support him when he said that. The mans eyes, brown and shiny; His face, smoothly sculpted and small; His lips, tender and urging; and most of all his skin, flawless and pale. Everything was pure perfection at its best in Sehun's eyes, but how could he be in love with him? Wasn't he only using him for special purposes?


Learning chinese & korean at the same time is not as difficult as I thought.

This chapter is kinda a debate with feelings. I hope your not bored by it.

I enjoyed typing it, the feelings flowed naturally.

Thank you new subbies, you always make my day.

Make sure to comment with compliments or critisim, Thanks!