Chapter 7

Our Love

 

 

" I dare you to shout the name of the person you like and tell her how you feel about her." Sooyoung dared him

Siwon bravely stood up he face sooyoung and smiled his bigget smile and then shouted,

"I LIKE YOU CHOI SOOYOUNG!!! I KNOW WE JUST BECAME FRIENDS AND ALL. BUT I LIKE YOU. MORE THAT JUST A FRIEND.

I LIKE YOU SOOYOUNGIE. l LIKE THE WAY YOU SMILE AND YOUR LAUGH. I LIKE THAT YOUR A CUTE SHIKSHIN. I LIKE YOUR LONG BEAUTIFUL LEGS. I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU.WILL YOU LIKE ME BACK? " Siwon shouted with all his heart and then looked at sooyoung who was already blushing red and who had a wide smile on her face.

 



When sooyoung heard the sudden confession, she got shocked and at the same time happy. Shw knowss that she likes Siwon back.

She stood up and hugged siwon unexpectedly. Siwon got shocked but after a while smiled his biggest smile and hugged sooyoung tightly.

"Oppa, I like you too. " Sooyoung finally admitted. As she never wanted to let go of siwon.

Siwon broke the hug and stared at sooyoung lovingly and smiled.

"Your finally my girlfriend." Siwon said as he kissed her forhead

"And your finally my boyfriend." Sooyoung said as she wrapped her arms around siwon's waist as both headed back to Sooyoung's home.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Before the new couple went inside the house both stopped infront of the door.

"Sooyoung-ah, what should we tell our friends and family. i mean our relationship is going to fast." Siwon asked worriedly because maybe he might get killed by sooyoung's father.

"Wonnie, let's keep this a secret for a  while and maybe after a month or two lets tell them" Sooyoung suggested.

"Okay. "Siwon smiled and both went in the house like nothing happened.

"Hyung! i have been waiting for you. Omma told me we have to go now." Suho said

"Okay. I just left something in sooyoung's room. Ummm.. Soo can you come with me?" Siwon asked and gave sooyoung a signal.

"Sure. No problem." Sooyoung replied as both went upstairs.

In Sooyoung's room.

When both of them were already inside Siwon suddenly grabbed sooyoung by the waist and kissed her cheek. Which made sooyoung very surprised.

"Yah! oppa, i thought you left something." She said

"hahaha! it was just an excuse to kiss my girlfriend goodbye." Siwon smirked at the blushing girl infront of him.

"Aishh... Yah! why are you suddenly being sweet .. you go now. Suho is waiting for you." Sooyoung said as she tried pushing him out of her room.

"Not until i get a goodbye kiss." Siwon said teasingly

"Sorry i only do goodbye hugs." Sooyoung laughed and hugged Siwon tightly.

"Fine.. this will do." Siwon hugged her back and went out of the room.

"Suho! Kaja! Bye Mr. and Mrs. Choi. thanks for everthing. bye kyungsoo. bye youngie." Siwon and Suho said as both left the house.

 


"Siwon hyung, did you really leave something in sooyoung noona's room? " Suho asked suspeciously.

"Yes. of course, if i didn't leave somthing then i won't go upstairs anymore." Siwon replied

"Okkayyy,,, fine. i believe you. but you have to tell me where did you and Noona go?" Suho asked curiously

"That you will find out later." Siwon smiled as he remembered what happened.

 

AT HOME

"Suho oppa, Siwon oppa! your back!" Sulli shouted from the living room as she ran to her oppa's and gave them a hug.

"Sulli-ah where is Minho?" Siwon asked

"oh. he went to krystal's house. He said it was important and that he will be back before dinner." Sulli said

"Sul, did you know hyung and Sooyoung noona had a date today." Suho looked at Siwon and smirked.

"YAH! Suho it wasn't a date!" Siwon said it clearly.

"Really, Suho oppa? Siwon oppa tell me how it went please," Sulli did her aegyo

"Fine. i will tell you guys later after dinner. at my room okay. all of you sleep in my room tonight.

"YEY!!!" Both dongsaeng shouted happily

"What are you guys happy about?" Mrsn Choi (Siwon mom) Shouted from the kitchen

"Nothing omma, just ummm... uhhhh.... oppa will help me in my project. yeah.." Sulli covered them.

"Okaay, then." Mrs. Choi replied and continued cooking.


"Umm... Omma! We are just going upstairs. Just call us." Siwon shouted from the living room as both of his younger siblings followed him to

his room.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO!!!! ^^  SO exams are coming and its almost summer time here. So this is the only thing i can update for a while. I hope you guys will like this chapter. Sorry for the wrong spelling or grammar. I will update soon. PLEASE COMMENT :)))

THANK U!! ^^