Chapter 1

Our Love

 

 

 

DongHae POV

When our third class ended everyone went to go eat our lunch. As me and my friends were walking, i can't help but notice girls looking and admiring Siwon. To be honest, yes Siwon does have the looks, the brains, everything that a girl dreams of but i can't help but wonder why until now He doesn't have a girlfriend. I mean he can pick anyone from his fangirls, why pick someone who doesn't have any interest at him at all. Yes, My best friend has a crush on quiet girl Choi Sooyoung. He had a crush on her  for 2 years now. But still, he doesn't make his move. We kept telling him to but he will always make excuses. Siwonnie when will you have a girlfriend?

End POV

 

As they were walking and as girls surrounded the popular group in school, Donghae and Jessica were holding each others hands lovingly and were in their own little world while Kyuhyun and Onew were also with their girlfriends laughing and smiling to each other. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon as always joke around and talking about the next dance that their going to do. Well, for Siwon he is the only one left without anyone to talk to. Eunhyun and Hyoyeon may not be in a relationship but he is sure sooner or later they would be. He just wished that there will be a miracle that he may see Sooyoung.

 

Siwon POV

As we were walking someone accidentally bumped into me. "oofff!" "Oh my, I am so sorry." I said and tried to help her up but after seeing her face o froze. It was her. Sooyoung. Beautiful, amazing Sooyoung. Donghae saw what happened and he patted my back to come back to reality and i thank him for that. " oh, umm.. i will help you with those." I offerred but she declined and gave me a small smile. " It's okay, and i am also sorry for not looking at my way." She apologized shyly.  "Yah! Sooyoung, why did you bumb Siwon Oppa!" A girl shouted and started hugging me. " Ani, i am okay. it's noth er fault. and may i ask who are you?" Siwon asked the girl as he struggled off her. " I am hurt oppa, that you don't know me, I am Stella and i will be your future girlfriend." She said proudly which made the crown and even Siwon discusted by her proudness. " Umm, okaaayyy... well, we got to go. Sooyoung-shi you want to come with us?" I asked her ignoring stella. "No thanks, my friends are also waiting for me." Sooyoung said as she waved goodbye and walked away.

 

Stella POV

 

"Aishh! i will get her back! Stealing Wonnie oppa from me. Choi Sooyoung beware."

 

 


Hi! So here is a update. i am sorry for this short and a little crappy chapter. I am having a busy week and i have to do lots of things. but i promise

i will update soon. please continue reading and comment too! :D thank you guys! :)